I'm 5 short (Workers) 64 hours waiting must be a joke !!

ForumsSuggestions › I'm 5 short (Workers) 64 hours waiting must be a joke !!
  • ➺ʗяͭʌͦƶͦɚ™

And not even the Decency to award you with at 1 worker everytime you level up come the fuck on man I no we all need to make money... But that's ripping ppl right off fuuuucccckkk!!!!!

• ZRAYGO

You should quit if this games not right for. Thanks for playing.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Same here, 64 hours of waiting. I might give in and just buy some more workers

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Wtf, why don't you quit your crying and complete a few tapjoy tasks to up your workers? It's not exactly hard work!

• Hydra

You're the one building over limt...

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Or don't go over limit. Just cause you can doesn't mean it's a good idea.

• Missy Jane

Qweeter1997 wrote:

yup I agree - don't go over limit, don't try and expand, don't build upgrades, just sit there and let idiots with more real cash than sense attack you.... Maybe ur right Crazy, it's a joke and Nick is laughing his head off ❤❤❤

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

When you want to build and have no workers... It takes a few minutes to get the required FREE Tib from tapjoy. Seriously, what's so hard about that?

• Djinn

shhhh. let him nerd rage and quit.

• ★Λubergine★

Missy Jane wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

yup I agree - don't go over limit, don't try and expand, don't build upgrades, just sit there and let idiots with more real cash than sense attack you.... Maybe ur right Crazy, it's a joke and Nick is laughing his head off ❤❤❤

Hahaha!! So true.

• ⓜagⓟulse

In fairness, it does seem like there should be a maximum time to build.. 48 hours perhaps. Allows non-paying players to still grow relative to each other.

• Zombify Him Now

Craziness. 6th must be a doozy

• ℱüℕ6754

I say, be happy that you can at least go over limit. The only bad thing is that you can't cap over limit

• Zombify Him Now

Lol opposite to TW

• Slow game 👎

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

When you want to build and have no workers... It takes a few minutes to get the required FREE Tib from tapjoy. Seriously, what's so hard about that?

I would very much not enjoy having to complete adds on tap joy so that I can play a game. Something does need to be fixed.

• dsd_spook

Ok. This is like maxing out your credit card and then trying to demand from the credit company that everything's fine. I mean, sure you don't have the necessary means to operate beyond your current available limit, so why won't they go ahead and get their crap in order. After all, it's spend spend spend and no repercussions, right? Heaven forbid they put limits on your powers in a game and force you to adapt. Why doesn't mw3 give you limitless ammo and never force you to reload?

• Missy Jane

somebody wrote:

Ok. This is like maxing out your credit card and then trying to demand from the credit company that everything's fine. I mean, sure you don't have the necessary means to operate beyond your current available limit, so why won't they go ahead and get their crap in order. After all, it's spend spend spend and no repercussions, right? Heaven forbid they put limits on your powers in a game and force you to adapt. Why doesn't mw3 give you limitless ammo and never force you to reload?

The point is that there needs to be a balance between play to win and just simply play to enjoy the game. At the moment, you can't do either without spending large amounts of cash. The balance is wrong... Clash of Clans got it right... You can play and enjoy the game without spending cash, but if you wanna be a leader, fet out ur wallet. GS simply ain't good fun if you don't wanna pay, and even if you do pay, I still ain't seeing the fun factor yet?

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

TheRamb wrote:

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

I would very much not enjoy having to complete adds on tap joy so that I can play a game. Something does need to be fixed.

Beats tapping codes!

• 👻⋆℟ꇎῃઙϮƎя⋆👻

Missy Jane wrote:

The point is that there needs to be a balance between play to win and just simply play to enjoy the game. At the moment, you can't do either without spending large amounts of cash. The balance is wrong... Clash of Clans got it right... You can play and enjoy the game without spending cash, but if you wanna be a leader, fet out ur wallet. GS simply ain't good fun if you don't wanna pay, and even if you do pay, I still ain't seeing the fun factor yet?

👆 This.

I'm L42 now and without spending $$$ I'm gonna be stuck here for a long time without being able to build and expand.
    I also think the balance is not right here.

• KOZY

Theres no point to this game. How can you take over an area if you cant cap over limit

• Ruffelz11

Oh damn, I forgot to put on my bitch-proof goggles before I looked at this thread.
    Honestly, the sad reality is that if you aren't going to pay, your opinion doesn't matter as much as someone who does pay. As a non-paying player, I don't care. I'll play the game till I'm bored- maybe stay away for a few days, but I'll come back, because it's fun. I lost interest in turf wars when I lost bases to people with 500+ mob, and I'm not gonna punch codes. That doesn't happen here, there's practically no one around me, and it's great.
    Point being, if you don't like it, then leave already, you won't be missed.

• Ruffelz11

Clarification ^^^ I meant 500+ mob as in 500 more than me- I had like 1300 when I stopped playing

Reply to this topic