This game is free but no fun unless you pay

ForumsSuggestions › This game is free but no fun unless you pay
  • Missy Jane

There should be an angle where you can enjoy a free game like clash of clans that I have played and enjoyed for months without spending cash. Waiting 3 days for a new base is just crap and not what I would call enjoyment. If the game was even remotely fun, I might be tempted to spend more $$$, but right now, it's no stars from me.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Or get free tib!!

• Wolffe-VC

I been playing for a few days.
    I haven't spent a cent...
    I would say I'm not doing half bad. I think you just need to know how to save up.
    Need to know how to play the game. It's not like most other RTSs that give you instant gratification.
    It requires a bit of work...

• Sir Duckface

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

Or get free tib!!

There IS free tib.

• Sir Duckface

Lady, I have to say that you need to look around the game more. There is free Tiberium. You can even go to tapjoy and download apps for a sh*tload!

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Sir Duckface wrote:

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

Or get free tib!!

There IS free tib.

I know this..... That's why I said it..... Umm

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Even in CoC you have to wait 10 days for certain upgrades beyond a certain point.

• Super Mario

It's not much fun for the spenders either.

• scam app dev

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

It's not much fun for the spenders either.

Very true. I hear Missy Jane is more fun if you spend on her also! 🐒👈

• dogfolife69

Expand to unclaimed areas for rob bonus then tear down if you don't need it

• zerx

It seems to me that the goal of this game is to stay away. Play for 10 min... Spend all points... Wait a day... Play for 10 minutes. It would be a bit more exciting if there were some sort of mini game where you have an incentive to spend more time in the game. Something like a sim city angle where you can micromanage resources and spend time balancing your turf. There could be an auto tuning robot for those that dont want to micromanage. but if you invested the time time to work at your turfs there could be a better rate of return on resources.

• sumthinscary

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

Or get free tib!!

U can get tib dowload tap joy

• sumthinscary

Sorry for got to add te free part

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

sumthinscary wrote:

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

Or get free tib!!

U can get tib dowload tap joy

You taking the piss?

• CryptidKing

....pay or not pay having a guy 12 levels higher with 467 agents hitting you seems insurmountable. I know there is a limit to how far you can hit down, but the balance isn't there yet. I know it's a work in progress and the game is good, but the scan, leave app and return an hour later and repeat process cycle could be tweaked, as that so far seems be what most of the time spent playing is focused on.
    Again, like the game and looking forward to future developments.

• EastCoastKing

I've spent $60-80? And I still feel like the games pretty much dead for me. I'm over base limit. Not a agent upgrade in sight. All that's left to do is rarely pickup c4 and wait..........

• EastCoastKing

If I was a free player I'd probobly be long gone

• KOZY

Im a free to play player and have been travelling quite a bit. Ive managed to buy 30 skill points and have just over 300 tib atm. Mostly from being the first to get an area. Plus ive gotten great returns on scanning. I was planning on spending but since i found out you cant cap over limit theres no point

• 4nick8r

EastCoastKing wrote:

I've spent $60-80? And I still feel like the games pretty much dead for me. I'm over base limit. Not a agent upgrade in sight. All that's left to do is rarely pickup c4 and wait..........

Pretty much this. The best part of a GPS based game should be planting in areas you travel too. Unfortunately, the base limit builds to slowly or just plain cost to much $$$ to keep my interest long term.

• Jim Dirt

KOZY wrote:

Im a free to play player and have been travelling quite a bit. Ive managed to buy 30 skill points and have just over 300 tib atm. Mostly from being the first to get an area. Plus ive gotten great returns on scanning. I was planning on spending but since i found out you cant cap over limit theres no point

Yep!

Reply to this topic