>>Buy workers besides cash and Tib<

ForumsSuggestions › >>Buy workers besides cash and Tib<
  • wrathofanor

I have been playing for 2 days and already have way more cash then I can spend.

I can't acquire: No workers
    I can't build : No workers

Really there is no point if workers are needed for basically every aspect of the game.

Look great game, I get you need to make money by all means give people incentives and perks if they pay. But don't make the game pointless if you don't spend money.

There needs to be a way to discover, make, generate, capture, workers out side of using real money and Tib.

Why does acquire need workers why don't I capture a worker when I acquire a base?

If you agree with this repost and copy and paste this on forum and private message support and feedback.

• Treybo130

If you acquired a worker every time you capped a base people like Havoc would own all the property. This is an awful idea.

• ★H@VOC★

Treybo130 wrote:

If you acquired a worker every time you capped a base people like Havoc would own all the property. This is an awful idea.

Um, I'm standing right here you know. I can hear you.

A suggestion: Bases captured....instead of making it a free worker, make it "temp labor" worker...if you tear it down you don't get it back / can't rebuild it :)

Reply to this topic