A few ideas. What do you think?

ForumsSuggestions › A few ideas. What do you think?
  • EastCoastKing

1. We should be able to speed up base build time with ingame cash.

2. We should be able to cap over limit

3. We should be able to buy workers/cyborg with ingame cash. They would have to be real expensive And the price you pay should be in relation to your daily income/energy/Stam.

4. Syndicate HQ's. we should be able to invite out syndicate members to a certain base or our area. Something along those lines would be cool.

5. If a smallfry c4's a big guy for no reason he should get no protection for 24 hrs or something.

6. C4 should be easier to get. Idea 5 should be in place to stop it from being abused, but smaller players need protection against big ones.

7. Syndicate leaderboards

8. Higher chance of agent upgrades on tier 3.

What do you guys think about these ideas. I love this game but some changes would make it a whole lot better.

• EastCoastKing

9. I'd like to see a daily free tib offer similar to tw

• EastCoastKing

10. I think profile pictures on our profiles would be cool. Ofcourse players would be able to report the picture if its offensive,vulgar etc.

11. BIGGER SYNDICATES!!

12. Be able to uninvite players from syndicates

• 💀THE CAPO💀

EastCoastKing wrote:

10. I think profile pictures on our profiles would be cool. Ofcourse players would be able to report the picture if its offensive,vulgar etc.

11. BIGGER SYNDICATES!!

12. Be able to uninvite players from syndicates

Bigger syndicates. Agreed

• J DAWG

Adding to 7. Syndicate leaderboard, how about a leaderboard within the syndicate(whose the best in the group)

Also, adding loot to missions
    --this would include
    == the yellow highlighted guns
    ==maybe workers (would be rare)
    ==agents(not upgrades but straight up agents)

• ℱüℕ6754

TAKE AWAY "TOO AGGRESIVE"! It's bullshit! I agree with 2,3,5,8,10,12 and JDawg

• J DAWG

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

TAKE AWAY "TOO AGGRESIVE"! It's bullshit! I agree with 2,3,5,8,10,12 and JDawg

Thx man!
    Also with the To Aggressive, how about its kept, BUT its only active for a certain amount of time or till a certain level; that way, low level players can feel safer in big shark cities till they know their way around and such.

In tw, after the game was out for a few years, I had a few friends start playing. Some guys did well and some guys were just hammered and did not hav much of a chance.

Reply to this topic