Resource Collection

Forums β€Ί Suggestions β€Ί Resource Collection
  • πŸš²Θ…Ι­πŸ’€α•αΉ―β…β„½β„―πŸš²

Please consider making a resource collection button. We already have to tap the screen hundred reds of times to scan. Please make a collect all button !!!! I pity those who are not using a stylus. Tapping the screen a thousand times just so we can build a could of bases gets old fast and is quite thwarting. Perhaps an added tier to the scan saying "collet all"?

• Hydra

What's the point in a collect all button? Either have it the way it is, or have the resources and items go directly to inventory when scanned. I kinda like doing the tapping, watch my resources steadily climb and see the occasional energy potion in the news bar, get super excited..lol. It's fine the way it is.

• The Chef

Collect all button with a tally screen would be very cool...please and thank you...

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

The Chef wrote:

Collect all button with a tally screen would be very cool...please and thank you...

πŸ‘

Hydra wrote:

What's the point in a collect all button? Either have it the way it is, or have the resources and items go directly to inventory when scanned. I kinda like doing the tapping, watch my resources steadily climb and see the occasional energy potion in the news bar, get super excited..lol. It's fine the way it is.

The point is not having to tap your screen for 10 minutes!! Do the math if you have full 250 Stam and are trying to stockpile resources by performing level one scans you have to tap the screen roughly 875 times !(250 scan taps + average 2.5 resource taps per scan) I like watching my resources build up too but it makes sense to have a collect all or just an auto collect feature in place. I agree with the chef for a tally screen or box.

• Hydra

I just feel like that would defeat the purpose. This may not be clear, but scanning on the map means you tap every resource. With a collect all button, the green dots would have no significance. I feel that changing the scanning to a mission style would be a more logical fix: where the R and items go directly to inventory but you see it as well, like the missions we do have.

Hydra wrote:

I just feel like that would defeat the purpose. This may not be clear, but scanning on the map means you tap every resource. With a collect all button, the green dots would have no significance. I feel that changing the scanning to a mission style would be a more logical fix: where the R and items go directly to inventory but you see it as well, like the missions we do have.

Defeat the purpose of what? Explain the purpose of players taping their screens an extra 600 times to collect resources or upgrades until their fingers are numb.... When you scan it should auto collect and tell you what you have gained just as it does now without all the finger dancing.

• Hydra

πŸ‘†πŸ‘†yes i agree! I'm saying that having a collect all button would mean the fact that those dots appearing is useless. So either keep it the way it is, or get rid of the dots alltogether and have all scan items go directly to inventory.

• πŸ”₯ΚΙͺΚŸΚŸΘ©ΡβŒ–WαΈ©Ι‘αΈ½Ι›πŸ”₯

Collect all resources button please!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

• zerx

I agree a system to speed up resource collection is a desired feature. 100+ taps for scanning and 300+ taps for collection =400+ taps is a pain and a waste of time.

• 4nick8r

Qweeter1997 wrote:

The Chef wrote:

πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘

• πŸ’«DadVladπŸ’«

Oh the joy- tap my screen 600 times to collect resources! FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS ;)

Reply to this topic