Dispute Restrictions

ForumsSuggestions › Dispute Restrictions
  • Sir Duckface

Well guys, to be honest I have only been attacked by higher level enemies. Seriously, I checked my News. They were all a higher level at the time. So I was thinking, if some high levels were mad about being beaten by a lower level with less agents, and us noobs only get attacked by higher levels, then why not keep disputes in the range,of your own level? It's only fair. If you disagree, just say it. You don't have to rant about it.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

So you want people to discuss it if they agree with you, and are implying that any discussion from those opposed will be labelled a "rant"?

Very manipulative wording there.

• Mr.D-Killer

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

So you want people to discuss it if they agree with you, and are implying that any discussion from those opposed will be labelled a "rant"?

hes been posting on the forums alot lately

• Sir Duckface

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

At least I've been deleting them.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Sir Duckface wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

At least I've been deleting them.

You should change your name to "Sir SavingFace".

Reply to this topic