Group bases... My idea

ForumsSuggestions › Group bases... My idea
  • J DAWG

Wat about syndicate bases, like hubs. U could hav only so many decided on something and the base would be clear or something different or the group would decide on a syndicate color or all in the syndicate. It would act like a regular base or maybe it has special perks. All people in the syndicate can use it to place his/ her own turf in the area.
    Any other ideas?? Wat do u think?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Very very interesting. Could be used to help smaller guys in a syndicate reach other places. That could be good or bad. I'm undecided.

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

I think there should only be ONE for each syndicate

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦ wrote:

So like one base all guys could plant from? Then tear it down and move it to plant somewhere else?

• J DAWG

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦ wrote:

So like one base all guys could plant from? Then tear it down and move it to plant somewhere else?

Maybe each player in the syndicate can place one down.
    Ex: I hav a hub and players X, Y, and Z hav theirs located in other cities or towns.
    I could visit their hub by asking them and they would approve or decline. If aproved, I could plan as many turfs there as I wanted. They could also ask to come to my hub(without hoping or driving) .
    -- there would be something inplace so that The Hub would not be taken advantage of as u hav said. They could put a time limit on "hub relocation" and say u can only move ever week or however long.

• J DAWG

perhaps it would be something where u say "this is my hub" from the beginning of the game or at a certain level and it could not be moved;however, I don't really like that idea tho because if u move or something.

• Treybo130

This sounds like a airport loop hole. What's to keep people from joining syndicates, building by their hubs, and then leaving for a different syndicate. I still push for a central, syndicate bank and for individuals grouped bases to combine defensive power. Now if the syndicate leader can pick one of the bases belonging to a syndicate member to represent the group then I think it's cool.

• J DAWG

☝☝I like that about the adding of defense and attack from players in the syndicate. It would hav to be based off a percent or something tho and that's Wat I'm guessing it would be if it did happen

• Don Taylor

Your ideas are crap. Just saying. Basically your saying you can teleport to any area your needed in. Have a day off pal.

• dsd_spook

Don Taylor wrote:

Your ideas are crap. Just saying. Basically your saying you can teleport to any area your needed in. Have a day off pal.

Wow. Touchy much?

• Don Taylor

Time of the month pal.

Reply to this topic