Ideas if travel comes into GS.

ForumsSuggestions › Ideas if travel comes into GS.
  • Ghost Shadow

All travel tickets come from scanning.
    1. Cab. (Travel within City)
    2. Bus. (Travel between Counties)
    3. Train. (Travel between States)
    4. Plane. (Travel between countries)
    4. Ships. (Travel across the oceans. Able to create Bases in ships cabins)
    Of course tickets have varying chances of obtaining during scans. Limits to moving one city, county, state etc per ticket.

• Ghost Shadow

Of course players would need bases near cab ranks, bus stops, train stations, airports and ship terminals.

• J DAWG

Good ideas man!

• ZRAYGO

No!!!

• Jim Dirt

Horrible idea. It was the worst thing that ever happened to turf wars. Don't bring it here.

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

Jim Dirt wrote:

Horrible idea. It was the worst thing that ever happened to turf wars. Don't bring it here.

👍👍👍👍

• Zombify Him Now

Im impartial (My area doesnt gave a notable airport) I say there should be a vulnerable point where your defenses would be nerfed a certain % at your destination That % will vary on travel method and the population of said area. If your going to a barely heard if area itll be low but travel to say China will be a bigger %. Feel free to rage ;) Not like it matters to me personally

-If you ever find yourself on Star trek next gen dont be the red shirt

• Zombify Him Now

give* damn my late night errors. Ladies and gentlmen Mr. Conway Bieber

• ℱüℕ6754

Exclude train, plane, and ships and I'd be happy

• ZRAYGO

Flying carpet is obviously the only way to go.

• Hydra

Or lets say there are limits for cities, counties etc. if you have a said amount of inf in a city, you can jump to the next one, near the border. A said, greater amount, for counties, once you reach it you can build in a touching county, within a certain range of the borders. Etc for bigger areas..

• ▪False▪

... Considering I have three airports in my county, I would get molested by people all the way over in like Australia. O_O Bad idea.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Jim Dirt wrote:

Preach🙌

• sumthinscary

▪False▪ wrote:

... Considering I have three airports in my county, I would get molested by people all the way over in like Australia. O_O Bad idea.

Lol ha u would get boned

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Turf wars was the best game ever... until airports came.

Global Supremacy is the best game ever... Because there's no airports.

• 🔥ace🔥

Jim Dirt wrote:

Worst thing that ever happened? Having turf in anywhere in the world almost is so awesome

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

No airports

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

🔥ace🔥 wrote:

Jim Dirt wrote:

Worst thing that ever happened? Having turf in anywhere in the world almost is so awesome

It's ruins the point of a GPS game.

Reply to this topic