A different way of travel.

ForumsSuggestions › A different way of travel.
  • 〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓

No airports, buses, trains or cabs. Allow the syndicate to transfer ownership of one base from one member to another. Maybe a limit of one every 30 or 60days. Maybe you would need a special super rare loot item to make the transfer.

• ZRAYGO

Flying carpet

• Jim Dirt

Hey here is a neat idea! How about sticking your ass on a plane and actually flying somewhere?!?!? Like in real life, you know?

Maybe you could, oh I don't know, go and visit relatives that you still like, visit a city you have never been to and sample the food and local night life, find a job out of state, and maybe plant a base there if you find the time...

Just think of the possibilities!

• Sentinel

Jim Dirt wrote:

Hey here is a neat idea! How about sticking your ass on a plane and actually flying somewhere?!?!? Like in real life, you know?

Maybe you could, oh I don't know, go and visit relatives that you still like, visit a city you have never been to and sample the food and local night life, find a job out of state, and maybe plant a base there if you find the time...

You make it sound like we just have the money to fly 100s of miles just so we can plant a single damn turf.

• Jim Dirt

Sentinel wrote:

Jim Dirt wrote:

You make it sound like we just have the money to fly 100s of miles just so we can plant a single damn turf.

No. Fly hundreds of miles to live your life and THEN plant a base if you run out of things to do...

• Gade

Sentinel wrote:

Jim Dirt wrote:

I'd rather the advantage went to people that spend money on travelling, than people who spend money on Tiberium

• 👻⋆℟ꇎῃઙϮƎя⋆👻

New loot item:
    💫 Beam me up Nicky 💫

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

👻⋆℟ꇎῃઙϮƎя⋆👻 wrote:

New loot item:💫 Beam me up Nicky 💫

💩👈Captains log

• Yoda

Why not change the vehicle depot a bit?
    Make its available in t1 scans & make it so it takes no space so you could stack up to 3 (like police maps in TW to give you 300% build range)
    You could then add a t2 upgrade that did 200% & a t3 one at 400% (3x t3 stacked on a base would give 1200% build range)
    We all know hopping is slow & this would help & be a compromise?

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

No more vehicle depot, it's anti GPS. No planting bases by using nearby bases, if you ain't there it ain't GPS . Poor people shouldn't be allowed to spread anyway, bottom feeder scumbags, go collect some cans.

• RΛINDᎧG

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

No more vehicle depot, it's anti GPS. No planting bases by using nearby bases, if you ain't there it ain't GPS . Poor people shouldn't be allowed to spread anyway, bottom feeder scumbags, go collect some cans.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reply to this topic