Being able to retake upgrades when tearing down bases!

ForumsSuggestions › Being able to retake upgrades when tearing down bases!
  • J DAWG

I don't get y when u tear down an upgrade or base, u lose it forever! How about we change that so we can get back the upgrades we worked hard for!

• Treybo130

I thought that too but the upgrades I'm tearing down aren't worth keeping. The bases I have with great upgrades aren't going anywhere. At this point, if I got to keep the big stuff, I would be able to hop A LOT farther. The way it is now slows it down.

• J DAWG

Treybo130 wrote:

I thought that too but the upgrades I'm tearing down aren't worth keeping. The bases I have with great upgrades aren't going anywhere. At this point, if I got to keep the big stuff, I would be able to hop A LOT farther. The way it is now slows it down.

We already have to wait hours for the upgrades to be built....

• Bigfish70***

I would love to get the R back when you tear down or a percentage

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Bigfish70*** wrote:

I would love to get the R back when you tear down or a percentage

👍 I'd rather this than regaining the upgrade. Even just 20-30%.

• 4nick8r

It does add a layer to strategy.

• 💫DadVlad💫

I disagree, if the premise is you build a warehouse. It should take time! Also when you pull it down or sell it off, you shouldn't get it back. But I do agree you should get some resources back!

If you are looking at base building for transporting yourself around the map by immediately building bases and then pulling them down, thn this game is not about that.

Reply to this topic