New Strategy Guide Posted!

ForumsHelp & Strategy › New Strategy Guide Posted!
  • The Chairman

Check it out here

Edit Nov 11, 2013:
    We’ve added the strategy guide to the in-game help – to find it, just go to the main menu, tap “Help” and scroll to the bottom and tap “Strategy Guide.”

You can also find it on the website, along with the rest of the help!

• Lancer

Huge Help!! Thank you Mr. Chairman!

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Thanks for the info!
    The only thing I'd really love to know is how to earn dispute skill points through combat. I haven't been able to earn a single point in either defending or attacking lately, and I have attacked people in excess of 10 levels above me with 250+ agents.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

YOU wrote:

Thanks for the info! The only thing I'd really love to know is how to earn dispute skill points through combat. I haven't been able to earn a single point in either defending or attacking lately, and I have attacked people in excess of 10 levels above me with 250+ agents.

I ask this purely because we need a way to increase dispute skill w/o putting skill points into dispute skill especially since the fight leader board is now based purely on dispute skill.
    Basically, without a way to earn dispute points by attacking higher level players there is no incentive for me to do anything but attack lower levels.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Thanks mr chairman, the guide has cleared up all the queries I had about gs!

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Thanks! Now I fully understand what PR is used for👌

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Excellent review.👍

• Christymesa

Fantastic! I enjoyed reading that

• MR.RICKWAY

Thanks man

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Thanks Nick

• BEAN

Thank you! Everyone playing should read this!

• Sentinel

Is this a sticky yet?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Nice, even I learned some new stuff and I've been playing this since day one. Would have helped more to have it earlier but the guide is a big thumbs up👍

• kukeke11

It says unauthorized

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

kukeke11 wrote:

It says unauthorized

Yeah? Just tried it and it redirects you to the Central Desktop log-in. I used to be able to access it but it is not working at the moment. Click the link and see for yourself. I'll notify the chairman!

• _MIRAGE_

Not working for me either

• pekkape

I created an account and I tried to access the file, but I am not authorized... :/

//Pekkape

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Unorthodox strategies, to say the least

Reply to this topic