ʙ⚔ƿ Metro wants YOU to join!

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › ʙ⚔ƿ Metro wants YOU to join!
  • GΓΛΥFΘΧ

ʙoяdeя⚔ƿaтяoʟ™ is recruiting in the New York Metro Area. That includes NJ, NY (includes upstate as well) & CT. Come enjoy the jersey shore, some heros (subs) or of course the best pizza you'll ever find. 🍕🍻🍗⚾️🏉
    ʙoяdeя⚔ƿaтяoʟ™ is a national syndicate that helps new players grow and get started, as well as other players. We welcome you to join our family! Message me for more information!

• Bronze Dictator

Did someone say FREE PIZZA?!?!

• ⚔ØBΞKS⚔

Bump

• GΓΛΥFΘΧ

⚔ØBΞKS⚔ wrote:

• GΓΛΥFΘΧ

wrote:

⚔ØBΞKS⚔ wrote:

• 𝕬𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙

I'm out of CT and I'm moving towards NYC. I have some bases in Long Island Can I join?

• miket

• ⚔ØBΞKS⚔

Bump

• ⚔ØBΞKS⚔

Bump

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

👍solid crew here

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

ʙ⚔ƿ™

• Tommytwoshoes2

Hi guys

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

ɪɴͥғɑϻɵͣʊͫƨ wrote:

ʙ⚔ƿ™

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

ɪɴͥғɑϻɵͣʊͫƨ wrote:

ʙ⚔ƿ™

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

⚔ཛ།ǜʐiᎧས⚔ wrote:

ɪɴͥғɑϻɵͣʊͫƨ wrote:

ʙ⚔ƿ™

• KingOfMadmen

Anyone in Ohio?

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

YOU wrote:

⚔ཛ།ǜʐiᎧས⚔ wrote:

ɪɴͥғɑϻɵͣʊͫƨ wrote:

ʙ⚔ƿ™

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

⚔ཛ།ǜʐiᎧས⚔ wrote:

ɪɴͥғɑϻɵͣʊͫƨ wrote:

ʙ⚔ƿ™

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

GΓΛΥFΘΧ wrote:

ʙoяdeя⚔ƿaтяoʟ™ is recruiting in the New York Metro Area. That includes NJ, NY (includes upstate as well) & CT. Come enjoy the jersey shore, some heros (subs) or of course the best pizza you'll ever find. 🍕🍻🍗⚾️🏉ʙoяdeя⚔ƿaтяoʟ™ is a national syndicate that helps new players grow and get started, as well as other players. We welcome you to join our family! Message me for more information!

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

YOU wrote:

GΓΛΥFΘΧ wrote:

ʙoяdeя⚔ƿaтяoʟ™ is recruiting in the New York Metro Area. That includes NJ, NY (includes upstate as well) & CT. Come enjoy the jersey shore, some heros (subs) or of course the best pizza you'll ever find. 🍕🍻🍗⚾️🏉ʙoяdeя⚔ƿaтяoʟ™ is a national syndicate that helps new players grow and get started, as well as other players. We welcome you to join our family! Message me for more information!

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

GΓΛΥFΘΧ wrote:

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

GΓΛΥFΘΧ wrote:

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

GΓΛΥFΘΧ wrote:

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Bronze Dictator wrote:

Did someone say FREE PIZZA?!?!

• ⚔ØBΞKS⚔

Bump

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

ɪɴͥғɑϻɵͣʊͫƨ wrote:

ʙ⚔ƿ™

• ⚔ØBΞKS⚔

Join!

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Bump