Super Villains

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › Super Villains
  • HarlotNightmare

Super Villains is open to players of all types new, existing, returning, casual, or pro. Our goal is to move up and expand together as a team. Also... You know... Take over the world!

• HarlotNightmare

General are you that stupid? Obviously I'm not going to join you I'm here pushing MY OWN Syndicate not to promote yours....

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Lol..

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

I feel a war coming on!

• HarlotNightmare

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

Lol..

I know right?

• HarlotNightmare

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

I feel a war coming on!

Yeah he struck first but I've sence destroyed him

• HarlotNightmare

Anyway general destroyed....brushing aside the pollution in my forum.... Moving onward and upward. Hope to see some new faces in Super Villain soon :)

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

HarlotNightmare wrote:

Anyway general destroyed....brushing aside the pollution in my forum.... Moving onward and upward. Hope to see some new faces in Super Villain soon :)

His profile is better than yours. How is he destroyed??

• General R

Easy I'm not. He lies.

• ☣Alexander☣

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

HarlotNightmare wrote:

His profile is better than yours. How is he destroyed??

Maybe he meant ER'd?

• HarlotNightmare

Destroyed as in defeated to the point the game gave me a 87% penalty

• ☣Alexander☣

Oh, well to actually destroy eachother, you would have to cap/ c4. Gotta get up close and personal.

• HarlotNightmare

I have more wins as his percentage is in the sixties mine is 77% as well as more dictatorships... not sure how his profile is better? His only wins and my losses came from me trying to fight through the penalty.

• HarlotNightmare

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Oh, well to actually destroy eachother, you would have to cap/ c4. Gotta get up close and personal.

Well he's not worth all that type of attention I got my point across he's a moron for posting "join me"in other peoples recruitment thread. It's quite obviouse when someone post they are recruiting you don't spam "join me" as they are already running their own. Hope he learns his lesson and dosnt barge in on others thread from now on and just to clarify I had no intentions of attacking just an exchange of words but he attacked first so I armed up and handled that exchange.

• ☣Alexander☣

Well you've got a point. Even while running my own syndicate i get offers to join larger groups. Just try not to make enemies before you make allies (x
    Why dont you try getting a few locals to join your syndicate? Any buddies of yours got an iphone?

• HarlotNightmare

I agree with you I wasn't out to make an enemy but it happened. As far as friends with iPhones yeah I got some but most are not into these types of games so I'm just going with the flow for now get a few local players in my area and go from there.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

In my experience with this game, play to get yourself established as a serious player then maybe you'll get an offer to join a syndicate. If you start your own, don't expect any player that is bigger than you to join up. Small players come and go all the time. Good luck.

• HarlotNightmare

Thanks for the advice wildman but everyone starts somewhere even the "bigger" players. This is just a fun game for me to waste time before and after work. If you ever need a favor feel free to hit me up I would me more than happy to help or assist in anyway I can.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Nerd

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

Nerd

Lol. At least he offered me a favor. Harlot, I'll have a beer please. I finished my last one, oh oh and get me some weed too, I'm going outside for a smoke and when I come back I wanna see that beer. Hold on to the weed till nobody is around then we can all hit the bong.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

In my experience with this game, play to get yourself established as a serious player then maybe you'll get an offer to join a syndicate. If you start your own, don't expect any player that is bigger than you to join up. Small players come and go all the time. Good luck.

• Bigsticks85

Would like to join syndicate

• HarlotNightmare

Your more than welcome to join, invite sent.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

HarlotNightmare wrote:

Your more than welcome to join, invite sent.

You're 👮

• HarlotNightmare

I stand corrected. 👌

• IKONIC X ZONE

Bumping

• HarlotNightmare

📰 Super Villains at war with Militia📰 📰 Hot off the presses! read all about it! Lol the most exciting thing going on now in GS 📰

• Treybo130

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

Is this the Border Patrol FL thread? I'm trying to bump the BXP FL syndicate.

• HarlotNightmare

📊📉📈

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

Nerd

Lol. At least he offered me a favor. Harlot, I'll have a beer please. I finished my last one, oh oh and get me some weed too, I'm going outside for a smoke and when I come back I wanna see that beer. Hold on to the weed till nobody is around then we can all hit the bong.

🚬🍺HAPPY??? LOL

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

HarlotNightmare wrote:

Super Villains is open to players of all types new, existing, returning, casual, or pro. Our goal is to move up and expand together as a team. Also... You know... Take over the world!

Not sure who flung 💩 here 1st but what I do know is I have seen HarlotNightmares mouth in posts to a JCS of ʙ⚔ƿ🚔 ƿaтяoʟ and they are not pretty. Got quite the mouth on this one and very rude.

Reply to this topic