Super Villains

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › Super Villains
  • HarlotNightmare

http://imgur.com/S8DawfF

Here is the truth in a screenshot I agreed to peaceful terms and smiley pops off with threats and insults in the following messages. Don't let her just show one side of the conversation. When I agreed to allow peaceful terms to be made why would there be anything else to say other than thank you or okay we will talk once terms are set. No she wanted to stir up trouble where there is none. #truth

• HarlotNightmare

Also on top of that I for one know any of you would not stand for someone trying to threaten you., secondly I am the one who was the bigger person and walked away from the conversation because I knew she was trying to drag my name through the mud as she is trying to do now.

• Baimer

HarlotNightmare21hr
    Whity response for a fat girl. We can go back and forth but Your the one who's going to get your feelings hurt not me. Obviously you can't help but try to jump into shit typical female. I offered a grace period you got 24 hours to get your bitch in line. Don't bother replying it will be ignored.
    delete

• Baimer

HarlotNightmare22hr
    And I was telling you where I stand and you want to say dumb shit like I'll hop over there and cap bases like your some fucking big shot. I'm tired of this conversation... Get your little pet in line.
    delete

• Baimer

Want to see more: http://imgur.com/S8DawfF

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

We have the screen shots and can provide them on Pal to anyone thats interested.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

⚔ཛ།ǜʐiᎧས⚔ wrote:

HarlotNightmare wrote:

Super Villains is open to players of all types new, existing, returning, casual, or pro. Our goal is to move up and expand together as a team. Also... You know... Take over the world!

Not sure who flung 💩 here 1st but what I do know is I have seen HarlotNightmares mouth in posts to a JCS of ʙ⚔ƿ🚔 ƿaтяoʟ and they are not pretty. Got quite the mouth on this one and very rude.

Easy ⚔ཛ།ǜʐiᎧས⚔. This dude is a dangerous man. You wouldn't want to piss him off.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

As Director of Virginia, I say avoid the cheap shots about gender or I'll remove you from Virginia.

Otherwise, let's get back to the game.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Children, don't make me turn this car around.

• HarlotNightmare

I love how you post only my side of the conversation especially the part where you got nasty first then I respond to your nasty messages and that's all you want to show?

• HarlotNightmare

Come on smiley that's pathetic and cheap swallow what little pride you have and show the messages where I agreed to peace and you in turn said something along the lines of little man yadda yadda....ect

• HarlotNightmare

Your friends may be blinded by your two-faced agenda but I see right through you smiley and remember that comment you made about not getting personal it's really funny that the one who made comments about not letting their feelings get hurt took it to this length to try and get me in trouble with other people

• HarlotNightmare

Ha ha ha Ha I have more people than ever trying to join my syndicate now this is really blowing us up but out of respect for other players I have declined their requestI don't want others to have their game ruined by smileys Agenda

• Treybo130

HarlotNightmare wrote:

Ha ha ha Ha I have more people than ever trying to join my syndicate now this is really blowing us up but out of respect for other players I have declined their requestI don't want others to have their game ruined by smileys Agenda

Your posse looks small. You should accept a few of those invites.

• HarlotNightmare

No thanks I kicked the group I had to protect them.

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

HarlotNightmare. 3 hours ago
    I win at life losers like you spend your life on this game. It's obvious you have no real life I have a six figure job, an education, a quarter million dollar house, and you have well.... A virtual existence.... Enjoy spending all your time sitting on your fat ass playing this game kid. I hope one day you grow to be a real man. While I was sleeping for work you were wasting your life on this game. I pity you. Poor worthless piece of shit....
    replydelete

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Wow. Just wow.

If this guy knew who I was in real life, I guess he'd wonder how I have time to tap a map a few times a day.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Wow. Just wow.

If this guy knew who I was in real life, I guess he'd wonder how I have time to tap a map a few times a day.

Everyone already know SP. You're half-squirrel, half-pig. I've worked on the national ad campaigns for Ringling Bros. promoting your appearances.

• Baimer

HarlotNightmare5hr
    Seems like your fat feelings got hurt lmao!!! Poor thing... Nobody wants you in real life so you sulk and cry and go crawling to virtual friend... "He called me out on my bullshit somebody help me" boo-fucking-hoo get a life ya miserable cunt.
    replydelete

• HarlotNightmare

Continue thinking about me and making your daily life revolve around what I do or say. 👏 every month or so bump this thread so you can remember how much you care about me. Not like it will drop more than three threads down in this dead ass game. There's threads been here an entire year and don't have as many post as are in this one.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Smiley Girl wrote:

HarlotNightmare5hrmessageSeems like your fat feelings got hurt lmao!!! Poor thing... 👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wants you in real life so you sulk and cry and go crawling to virtual friend... "He called me out on my bullshit somebody help me" boo-fucking-hoo get a life ya miserable cunt.replydelete

😘

• ☣Alexander☣

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Children, don't make me turn this car around.

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

Smiley Girl wrote:

HarlotNightmare5hrmessageSeems like your fat feelings got hurt lmao!!! Poor thing... 👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wants you in real life so you sulk and cry and go crawling to virtual friend... "He called me out on my bullshit somebody help me" boo-fucking-hoo get a life ya miserable cunt.replydelete

😘

😂

• Bigsticks85

Invite me again

• mags99

Can I join

Reply to this topic