The Bomber on Rolling Stone Cover.

ForumsGeneral Discussion › The Bomber on Rolling Stone Cover.
  • WhtABnchOfDorks

★Λddi★ wrote:

Totally valid I think. ^ people write comprehensive books on these stories, why not essays/articles? When have we ever been a country that doesn't write about every damn thing? I hope it sheds light on what sets off these types of people, because most people live in a bubble and need to hear it.

Giant herpes infested cock {nodding}

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

SlickRick wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

Totally valid I think. ^ people write comprehensive books on these stories, why not essays/articles? When have we ever been a country that doesn't write about every damn thing? I hope it sheds light on what sets off these types of people, because most people live in a bubble and need to hear it.

Giant herpes infested cock {nodding}

How about you apply the points i made to the giant std dick you mentioned? You claimed you could do it! But so far you haven't.

In my book im gonna have to put you're name directly under the title,
    Chicken shit.

• WhtABnchOfDorks

Internet arguments are a bore.

• mike1998

What are they supposed to do draw devil hornes and evil eyebrows on him in Microsoft paint. They used a picture that he took of himself. They didn't edit it and put fcking fireworks behind him and model girls under his arms. Stop being mad because the terrorist looks like a normal guy. And I hate these ppl that wanna make them selves bubble boys and not hear about him in the news because he "dsnt deserve it" stfu . You can go crawl back up your moms skirt if you want put the rest of us non self sheltering people wanna know what's up

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

I blame Fox 'news' for inflaming this nonsense. Journalism is journalism, no matter what the name on the cover. I don't recall any of this outrage when bin laden was given prime spot on the cover of Time!

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

YOU wrote:

I blame Fox 'news' for inflaming this nonsense. Journalism is journalism, no matter what the name on the cover. I don't recall any of this outrage when bin laden was given prime spot on the cover of Time!

Hmm, having said that, I suffer sinister chills down my spine from using the words Fox and journalism in the same statement!!

• Merrÿpranxter

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

YOU wrote:

Hmm, having said that, I suffer sinister chills down my spine from using the words Fox and journalism in the same statement!!

Faux entertainment news is much more appropriate. :P

• TW_Support

Charles Manson had a rolling stone cover.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

SlickRick wrote:

Internet arguments are a bore.

It was actually you're argument, Not the internet's, i am referring to. You said you could the say the same thing, i presented, about a STD infected penis. I am still waiting to see you do that.

Chicken shit.

• MAL👊

I think many of you are missing the point. Of course their choice is protected 1st amendment speech - don't think anyone claimed it was unlawful. It's also a shameful ploy to get attention, at the expense of human life. There are people who do these things for notoriety, and when you show that it's an effective way to get fame, you are making an irresponsible choice that will likely cost further loss of life. It's free speech, but it's extremely irresponsible. Selling out your fellow countrymen for financial gain is legal, in this case, but that doesn't make it morally right.

• BakedBananas

Rolling Stone has achieved their objective, which is to sell more issued with controversy. If they had put the baseball-capped picture of him that we are already familiar with, instead of a glamorized airbrushed soft-looking picture of him, then few would have noticed, or bought the issue.

• BakedBananas

* issues. Wish there was an edit button.

• sebriah

Got my copy in the mail and was excited to read about it. Could have been titled "profile of a terrorist." I very much enjoyed it.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

( @ )( @ )👍

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

( 💋 )( 💋 )👍

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

( 🚨 )( 🚨 )👍

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

( 👊 )( 👊 )👍

• Merrÿpranxter

MAL👊 wrote:

I think many of you are missing the point. ✂

You must not want to know why he did what he did. Like what history created this disease. We call it reporting on a story; the story is not just what he did but why he did it. It's the American condition to write about noteriety because a lot of us are curious about the psychology of such things -- hence all the books on serial killers etc. Remember Time had Hitler as man of the year? It's what we do. The common sense people in the country want to know what makes people tick. The only thing irresponsible is sticking your head in the sand and not wanting to deal with truth. We need to be educated about the mind of terror. Maybe then we can see ourselves in the mirror.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

★Λddi★ wrote:

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

YOU wrote:

Faux entertainment news is much more appropriate. :P

Fair call 👍

Reply to this topic