Day 1 of GS

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Day 1 of GS
  • Mystery

I'm late, as usual. I couldn't resist making a day 1 thread. 😁 I wonder how many day 1 threads there will be, lol.

• ♠♚ℳяKαɲυʗƙιεʂ♚♠

Hi Mystery! Feeling better?

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Hey mystery, how is your orange juice and cereal doing?

• Mystery

I'm still alive & have avoided the hospital so far, at least. Thanks for asking!

My cereal & OJ are amazingly fresh! 👍👍 😂

There are already 6 threads in the syndicate forum, lol!

• Wyster

Mystery wrote:

I'm still alive & have avoided the hospital so far, at least. Thanks for asking!

My cereal & OJ are amazingly fresh! 👍👍 😂

There are already 6 threads in the syndicate forum, lol!

Gods to be here

• beauty

Hi, Mys!!! Hope you feel better.

• Mystery

beauty wrote:

Hi, Mys!!! Hope you feel better.

Hi!! Thanks! :)

• тʊʀғᵃ

Hi Mystery!

I believe I was the first person to post a Day 1 thread.
    Wow. I beat Mystery to something! 😱😜

• ɪɴғƎcƬɪ☹ɴ

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

Hi Mystery!

I believe I was the first person to post a Day 1 thread.Wow. I beat Mystery to something! 😱😜

Turfa, tell Turfa to stop gloating.

• Mystery

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

Hi Mystery!

I believe I was the first person to post a Day 1 thread.Wow. I beat Mystery to something! 😱😜

Nice job! You certainly won't be the last person to beat me. 😄

I can't help that I don't live in Australia. 😜 No, I wasn't willing to change my iTunes location to Australia either, lol.

• Mystery

I would hate to be someone that never played TW & downloaded this. I would be seriously confused as to how everyone seemed to know each other so quickly!

• ✧ᎦᏣᎪᎡ✧

This game is confusing!

• Mike Hunt

Mystery wrote:

I would hate to be someone that never played TW & downloaded this. I would be seriously confused as to how everyone seemed to know each other so quickly!

Ha! I was thinking that too. People will find GS randomly and wonder what the hell TW is. Lol.

• RARE

Have you noticed when you goto "hop" you lose a building stat point. You can remove upgrades by hand. But if you tear a turf down you lose a build skill point

• 🃏ཀ༮ϧནང ᙗཔངⱪཟϮ

Dunno what im doing might take a while to figure out lol how do u cap ???

• RARE

magic bucket wrote:

Dunno what im doing might take a while to figure out lol how do u cap ???

I'm guessing dispute skill option

• Matgie

Just started 5 mins ago. It's slow going and I am tired. So I will call it a night. Not to mention the game intro lady has such a small font that my tired eyes can't read it! Lol. Night all!

• ⌖🔥Groucho🔥⌖

Time for an HSZ!

• тʊʀғᵃ

ξἧģἷиϵϵŗ wrote:

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

Hi Mystery!

Turfa, tell Turfa to stop gloating.

Lmao. This is going to confuse so many non-TW players.

Hi new guy, I'm Turfa. This is Turfa, and he is not Turfa. But Turfa is Turfa. Lmfao 😂

P.S. I'm not gloating, Mystery. Well, actually I am. Lol. Good to see you here as well Ma'am! Hope you're feeling better 😻👼

• Dirty Hob0

Hi freaks

• тʊʀғᵃ

Dirty Hob0 wrote:

Hi freaks

'Sup hobo 👍

• Genesis

Hey everyone

• Sebastian5367

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

Dirty Hob0 wrote:

Hi freaks

'Sup hobo 👍

Welcome to GD My hobo brothers

• Merrÿpranxter

*sits down*

Day two post. :P

• тʊʀғᵃ

★Λddi★ wrote:

*sits down*

It's still Day one.

It's 11:03pm here in Aus, the game was released first here in Aus, and it was released very early this morning.

It's less than 24 hours old.

Day one. Lol. And this thread is lagging something shocking! It's hard to type when I'm fifteen words in front of what's displayed 😳

• MΛΥΗΞΜ

Present✋

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

Sup Mystery. I so lonely in Katy/Houston.😢

• ᎠᎧᎷᏓᎺᏬᎦ

Hello anyone remember me by chance been a long time since I have turfed..

• Merrÿpranxter

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

*sits down*

It's still Day one.

It's 11:03pm here in Aus, the game was released first here in Aus, and it was released very early this morning.

Day one. Lol. And this thread is lagging something shocking! It's hard to type when I'm fifteen words in front of what's displayed 😳

Um no, the date has changed therefore it is day 2 for me and everyone west of the eastern time zone (where the game is based).
    Lol ✊

• Mike Hunt

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

*sits down*

It's still Day one.

Turfa the world doesn't revolve around you.

• ✧Ɗoͣѵͩɑͩ✧

Hi everyone. 👋
    Well this blue-black themed forum is getting on my nerves as well as these square turf 😂 oh I'm sorry, "bases".

Reply to this topic