Day 1 of GS

Forums โ€บ General Discussion โ€บ Day 1 of GS
  • Mr71VwBus

I'm here for the day one post!๐Ÿ˜œ Glad to see so many familiar faces. Is it too early to start calling out vets? Hahaha๐Ÿ˜

7โƒฃ1โƒฃ๐Ÿ˜œ๐ŸšŒ

• Company

Wonder if we will bump this thread in a couple years

• Mystery

โŒ–๐Ÿ”ฅGroucho๐Ÿ”ฅโŒ– wrote:

Time for an HSZ!

Lmao!! Actually, to follow TW history, Widowmaker would need to start it.

Ooh - I'm going to text Widow & tell him about GS!

• Mystery

โ˜…ฮ›ddiโ˜… wrote:

ั‚สŠส€า“แตƒ wrote:

โ˜…ฮ›ddiโ˜… wrote:

*sits down*

Day two post. :P

It's still Day one.

It's 11:03pm here in Aus, the game was released first here in Aus, and it was released very early this morning.

It's less than 24 hours old.

Day one. Lol. And this thread is lagging something shocking! It's hard to type when I'm fifteen words in front of what's displayed ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Um no, the date has changed therefore it is day 2 for me and everyone west of the eastern time zone (where the game is based).Lol โœŠ

That's an interesting question. Do you go by date or whether 24 hours has passed?

• ๐ŸŽ€Bella

Crap. I just got back from the beach & realized I forgot to drop a turf. Er, excuse me, a base.

• โœถวทส˜ีElรส˜ฦโœถ(

Hi everybody:)

• ๐Ÿ’–โ„’เฉซัตโ„ฌัƒษพแƒซ๐Ÿ’ž

โ„’เผฅูงโ„“ัƒ โ„’ฮฑษ—แŽฝ
    I'm happy to see so many familiar names๐Ÿ˜˜\,,,/

• Killer Khalsa

Hey hey

• Mystery

I'm calling them turf, Bella. I'm too old & set in my ways to change. ๐Ÿ˜

Day 2: Texas has 32 players.

• ั‚สŠส€า“แตƒ

เผบโ˜ แฉเฝžเผเฝ€เฝ€โ˜ เผป wrote:

ั‚สŠส€า“แตƒ wrote:

โ˜…ฮ›ddiโ˜… wrote:

*sits down*

Day two post. :P

It's still Day one.

It's 11:03pm here in Aus, the game was released first here in Aus, and it was released very early this morning.

It's less than 24 hours old.

Day one. Lol. And this thread is lagging something shocking! It's hard to type when I'm fifteen words in front of what's displayed ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Turfa the world doesn't revolve around you.

My world does!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜œ

• ๐ŸŒŸ โ„•แŽพโ„›แ†โ„‹๐Ÿ’ซะ…แ†แŽฏโ„› ๐ŸŒŸ

I'm late, but I got it within hours of its release. Good day to be out in the almost empty AK

• Mystery

Day 2 (or 3?): Progress!

In the Greater Houston Area we now have several players. 4 of us are going to make our way towards each other. I've invited 3 others from TW that I spotted too.

There are a couple players spread out whose names I don't recognize. I pm'ed them. There is 1 player in Conroe that says he's not from TW. He may be the first non-TW player!

• DominusTecum

I still can't figure out how to drop a pin ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Mystery

GRANE66 wrote:

Hi Grane! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• DominusTecum

Mystery wrote:

GRANE66 wrote:

Hi Grane! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hey mystery! I couldn't resist any nick and beauty games ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Mystery

^I hear that. :)

Day 2/3 continued: Got Widowmaker to download the game. Don Page also said he'd check it out.

• แŒอขโ„•โ˜…Wฤฏล‚ล‚pลwรซr

I'm here. Everyone will remember me! Hopefully...

• Natedogg

Dammit. Here we go again. Hello all you TW gangsters.

• Mystery

Natedogg wrote:

Dammit. Here we go again. Hello all you TW gangsters.

Hi Nate!

I'm really enjoying seeing so many retired & semi-retired TW vets here. It's almost like going back in time.

• Psych

Day 2-3
    ProtectiveDaddy has started a 'revolution' against the spenders.
    What an idiot.

• Mystery

Day ?...June 29th: I have 7 alliance invites. I've hopped a little over 5 miles N, as well as SW, & a little over 4 miles E.

Hopping is easier than on day 1, but I'm always low on resources. I'd be a little faster if I had more.

• Mystery

YOU wrote:

Day ?...June 29th: I have 7 alliance invites. I've hopped a little over 5 miles N, as well as SW, & a little over 4 miles E.

Hopping is easier than on day 1, but I'm always low on resources. I'd be a little faster if I had more.

Actually I should have said I currently have 7 invites. I've had 2 or 3 more that are gone now. I've also had some informal requests. I haven't accepted anything since I don't really know what I'm doing in terms of alliances yet. Maybe some rich-in-real-life player will come along & want to be my "sugar daddy." I won't hold my breath though. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Mystery

^ SE, not E. I have no sense of direction.

• Mystery

June 30: I can hardly stand to open the forums here. The help forum is full of repeat questions, the syndicate forum was full of codes (it was getting better when I looked last), and GD is full of trolling. The only positive note to this is that there's been far less trolling in TW. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• The Saw

Fortunately, everyone is able to keep up with how your game is going. ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Mystery

^ Exactly! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Someday it might be funny to look back on. It's no more pointless than a lot of other threads in here.

Earlier I forgot to add that I hopped another 1 1/2 miles today. I was on TW more so I didn't always get things built when I could have.

• Bruenor

Finally took back my town on day 4 ๐Ÿ˜Ž looking up woo

• keriboi

Wasnt on new zealand store so downloaded fr usa. Only two of us in our country

• Mystery

July 1: I finally loot a vehicle depot! It took so long that I'm going to hoard it for awhile.

For those that keep asking: there is NO code punching in GS. Your code is a referral code, NOT an invite code.

• โ™ โ™šโ˜ โ„’แซKฬธฤฌโ˜ โ™šโ™ 

Lol people still ask

Reply to this topic