Rename this game!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Rename this game!
  • Jim Dirt

Everyone seems to be dissatisfied with this game thus far and I think I have figured out why. I think it just has the wrong name. By putting the word "supremacy" in the name it conjures images of conquest and domination. But if you play the game for a few days you quickly realize that the game actually eliminates those factors this leaving you with a feeling like you have been fooled or otherwise taken advantage of.

A simple name change would eleminate that problem. Lets get rid of that offending word "supremacy" and just replace it with something that would properly convey what the game was truly about and not insult our intelligence.

Unfortunately, while I can clearly see the solution, I must confess that I have thought long and hard about what the name should be and alas I have come up empty. I throw my best attempt out there but I'm sure someone else can do better. I nominate:

Wait for it....

Global Complacency

Anyone have anything better?

• Dunlap2041

Global wars?

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

Global farmville

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

Global Construction?

• Nuckfuts

Global peace

• petinc

Global tap?

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Global Whine Supremacy

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Global Whine Supremacy

Bingo

• Sentinel

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Global Whine Supremacy

Bingo

So someone expresses their opinion about this game in a negative way and its instantly labeled as 'whining'? Wow.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Sentinel wrote:

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Global Whine Supremacy

Bingo

So someone expresses their opinion about this game in a negative way and its instantly labeled as 'whining'? Wow.

Shah put your knickers back on properly and find your pacifier! There's a good kid. 👍

• Sentinel

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Global Whine Supremacy

Bingo

Shah put your knickers back on properly and find your pacifier! There's a good kid. 👍

I bet you wouldn't say that to me if I had 500 more agents than you.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Sentinel wrote:

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Global Whine Supremacy

Bingo

I bet you wouldn't say that to me if I had 500 more agents than you.

Why, because you think that would fill me with fear? Seriously, I'm not as quick to throw toys around as you seem to be.

• Sentinel

I know I would be afraid. Because that person with 500 more agents than you could take you off of the map permanently. And then all of that hard earned, precious money of yours, would go to waste.

• Sentinel

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

Global Yawn

Global money wars..... IN YOUR PANTS

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Sentinel wrote:

I know I would be afraid. Because that person with 500 more agents than you could take you off of the map permanently. And then all of that hard earned, precious money of yours, would go to waste.

You clearly don't really play this game then? 😂 That's the funniest thing I've read on these boards!!!

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

Global Yawn

That's got it covered from all angles😄👍

• Sentinel

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

You clearly don't really play this game then? 😂 That's the funniest thing I've read on these boards!!!

Glad I could entertain you.

• Kïñg ŁõŁ

Global waste of money!!!! Now that I understand the brutality tax!

• 💀THE CAPO💀

Dunlap2041 wrote:

Global wars?

Global war already exists its a terrible game but nick would still get sued for copyright.

• RARE

Global Tiberium? Or global resources. Basically it's a glorified version if tapjoy that makes you watch and download videos and apps to earn Tiberium and obviously you tap the screen a lot

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

RARE wrote:

Global Tiberium? Or global resources. Basically it's a glorified version if tapjoy that makes you watch and download videos and apps to earn Tiberium and obviously you tap the screen a lot

Lol... Global Tapped Out

• Jim Dirt

Global tapped out. I like that!

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

Sentinel wrote:

How? With two bases cappable a day, son? Get real.

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

How about Local Build and Wait

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Base race
    Build wars

Or my new favourite:

Yawn Supremacy

• Ðѧѷíđ🐵Ҝяʉëɠëя

You can't cap without available workers which means you can't get stronger without spending money. I think "Supremacy" can stay, change "Global" to "Wallet".

Wallet Supremacy

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

It's so simple. REGIONAL supremacy

• Jim Dirt

Ðѧѷíđ🐵Ҝяʉëɠëя wrote:

You can't cap without available workers which means you can't get stronger without spending money. I think "Supremacy" can stay, change "Global" to "Wallet".

Wallet Supremacy

Very good. Thinking outside the box there...

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Dirty Wallet.

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Bored Supremacy !!!

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Peaceful Parish

Reply to this topic