Rename this game!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Rename this game!
  • c.

kick the poor kid

global $upremacy

scanville

zzzzzzz.....

• Missy Jane

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

Base raceBuild wars

Or my new favourite:

Yawn Supremacy

This is my fave so far - although as a self confessed fan of JD, global complacency comes second ❤❤❤〰〰

• Mr71VwBus

"TW retirement home"

Should be the name of this game. I see a lot of my favorite turfers who no longer play TW playing this game. And it's kinda like an old folks home. You retirees shuffle around scanning. Occasionally bumping into someone. Having mindless chatter in the forums sometimes reflecting on TW yesteryear. Glory days indeed....
    There's not much action here. Which is the way retired people like their assisted living facilities. However, if you ever decide to live again, c'mon home. We'd love to have ya......

7⃣1⃣👴🚌

• Jim Dirt

Mr71VwBus wrote:

"TW retirement home"

Should be the name of this game. I see a lot of my favorite turfers who no longer play TW playing this game. And it's kinda like an old folks home. You retirees shuffle around scanning. Occasionally bumping into someone. Having mindless chatter in the forums sometimes reflecting on TW yesteryear. Glory days indeed....There's not much action here. Which is the way retired people like their assisted living facilities. However, if you ever decide to live again, c'mon home. We'd love to have ya......

7⃣1⃣👴🚌

This is funny! Hard to reduce to just a title though. Still funny.

• Aly-The Scorpio

Turfing supremacy

• clone9786

Ðѧѷíđ🐵Ҝяʉëɠëя wrote:

You can't cap without available workers which means you can't get stronger without spending money. I think "Supremacy" can stay, change "Global" to "Wallet".

Wallet Supremacy

And for those of you who say, "oh well just use tapjoy theyre free", go take a look at what you have to do for those offers and then tell me if you would trust them.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Give them some time to work out the bugs. Use the suggestion forum to Turn your negative comments into positive ideas.

What we really need are more players. If there were more players in our areas and better rewards (tiberium) for winning battles or dictatorships things would get alot more interesting.

• Jim Dirt

★PINΞSΛP★ wrote:

Give them some time to work out the bugs. Use the suggestion forum to Turn your negative comments into positive ideas.

What we really need are more players. If there were more players in our areas and better rewards (tiberium) for winning battles or dictatorships things would get alot more interesting.

Yeah I hear that but it will not change the prospects for this game until they make conquest possible. What's a game without conquest?

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Globollocks

• PINΞSΛ͒P

True, and my comment was not aimed at any one individual. I see many disappointed players. Unless they make it easier or cheaper to get workers, airports or other means of travel won't matter much to those not willing to spend. I have not made many suggestions myself at this point. I'm just hoping they make improvements and players stick around.

• dsd_spook

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Global Whine Supremacy

Bingo

So someone expresses their opinion about this game in a negative way and its instantly labeled as 'whining'? Wow.

Shah put your knickers back on properly and find your pacifier! There's a good kid. 👍

I bet you wouldn't say that to me if I had 500 more agents than you.

Why, because you think that would fill me with fear? Seriously, I'm not as quick to throw toys around as you seem to be.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

• Sentinel

^^^ we're not fighting anymore

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Local Serenity

• Demacia

Game is a flop

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

clone9786 wrote:

Ðѧѷíđ🐵Ҝяʉëɠëя wrote:

You can't cap without available workers which means you can't get stronger without spending money. I think "Supremacy" can stay, change "Global" to "Wallet".

Wallet Supremacy

And for those of you who say, "oh well just use tapjoy theyre free", go take a look at what you have to do for those offers and then tell me if you would trust them.

I don't see anything sinister in downloading free apps from the market and getting free tib for it. You must be doing it wrong. 😄

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Sentinel wrote:

Instead we massage each others intellects until we cream!

Don't hate me for truthing! 😳🍻

• Sentinel

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

Instead we massage each others intellects until we cream!

Don't hate me for truthing! 😳🍻

😂😂😂😂

• EastCoastKing

Changing capping over limit would fix everything for the most part

• scam app dev

Global Gathering 🐒👈

• c.

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

clone9786 wrote:

Ðѧѷíđ🐵Ҝяʉëɠëя wrote:

Wallet Supremacy

I don't see anything sinister in downloading free apps from the market and getting free tib for it. You must be doing it wrong. 😄

it wont let me download from their site anymore. i sent a message to support, no response. the offers in gs are awful. too bad, actually git a couple cool apps out of it too.

• Jim Dirt

EastCoastKing wrote:

Changing capping over limit would fix everything for the most part

That's all it would take. Simple.

• Jim Dirt

Ok, maybe we are all tired of Zraygo chiming in on nicks behalf every time someone complains but he does have a valid point: Have you sent any feedback directly to the developers? I hadn't up until this point. I just sent feedback asking them to remove the inability to cap beyond the number of workers. I honestly believe that they got everything else right. That one rule is what kills it.

So I am challenging EVERYONE before you respond in this or any other thread that is complaining about the game, STOP and send some feedback first, THEN come back and do your post.

• ZRAYGO

Ok. Ok. I'll bring up a topic that everyone can believe in.

How Belial was the best Turfer of all times.

• ★H@VOC★

ZRAYGO wrote:

Ok. Ok. I'll bring up a topic that everyone can believe in.

How Belial was the best Turfer of all times.

Oh that:s believable.....lol

• Mike Hunt

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

clone9786 wrote:

Ðѧѷíđ🐵Ҝяʉëɠëя wrote:

Wallet Supremacy

And once you download those apps they don't replace it with new offers. So then you're left with offers that require a cc. Scamjoy won't be getting my credit card info. Ever. So sod off Jesus 😄

• ✧Ɗoͣѵͩɑͩ✧

Wallet Waiting!
    You pay huge amounts to get big or do anything and then wait for each little upgrade to be constructed over periods of time.

Reply to this topic