Too aggressive penalty

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Too aggressive penalty
  • scam app dev

Nick I give you 7 days to announce changes to this game so we are not just paying to compete to get to the top of a leader board. If nothing is forth coming I for one will delete this app.

• clone9786

I would like to second this. I was patient at first but this has been about a lonth and there had been one major change announced and implemented. Nothing else has been announced, no input from the staff, its like they dont even want us to play.

Or they are probably just watching their little piggies that keep eating out of the tiberium trough, making them big and strong piggy's nick can profit on at the county fair.

• ZRAYGO

Bwahahaha. Why wait? Delete it now.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

I would like to see agent recruiting centers and the other one ( I don't even remember what it's called I haven't got it in so long) come easier. Nothing will change because like this its so damn temping to spend money and that's what they want.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

There's no sense of seniority rich people will be ahead of you after 2 days.

• scam app dev

ZRAYGO wrote:

Stfu for once. If you like it that much start your own thread where you will delete in 7 days if changes are announced. 🐒👈

• ▪False▪

I agree. Aggression penalty is BULLSHIT .

• ZRAYGO

JB why do you feel the need to tell people your intentions? Your message is for Nick, so PM him or send an email.

If you're unhappy with the game just quit. What's the point in doing something you don't like.

Don't tell us what you're gonna do just do it.

• Kobestud

Hehe is this supposed to be a threat? Ya if you want changes, post it in the suggestion forums they post some great ideas there. Dont try to make a big scene by announcing your deletion of the game. Im tired of people complaining about this game.

• ZRAYGO

Reaper💀 wrote:

ZRAYGO wrote:

Take your tongue out of Nicks arse🍑.JB and many more have a valid complaint. This app needs some life injected into it.

Delete it.

• Reaper💀

ZRAYGO wrote:

Reaper💀 wrote:

ZRAYGO wrote:

Take your tongue out of Nicks arse🍑.JB and many more have a valid complaint. This app needs some life injected into it.

Delete it.

Stop being so one sided. Can't you see that people are trying to turn this app around?

• EastCoastKing

This game is still in its infancy asana have said. I've been less active since about lvl 30 where things have slower. IMO don't delete it cuz changes will come. But t surely will take time. I wouldn't hold my breath for the week deadline. But I'm sure alot of ppl feel similar to you.

• EastCoastKing

As many have said*

• scam app dev

ZRAYGO wrote:

JB why do you feel the need to tell people your intentions? Your message is for Nick, so PM him or send an email.

If you're unhappy with the game just quit. What's the point in doing something you don't like.

Don't tell us what you're gonna do just do it.

Because I would like this app to be playable. You are a TW transfer that is in the minority. Think how many TW players have come and gone already. My message is for all to see and support should they agree. Hopefully we might get some changes. Now once again Zraygo you bore me so rather than getting yourself off by being disagreeable for the sake of it why don't you try your own thread or stfu for a while.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

The changes I would like to see are:
    1)- option to get free tib by watching a video
    2)- make it easier to cap, maybe by reducing the "too aggressive" affect
    I don't think those are too unreasonable changes

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

ZRAYGO and Kobestud speak the truth.

• scam app dev

Kobestud wrote:

Hehe is this supposed to be a threat? Ya if you want changes, post it in the suggestion forums they post some great ideas there. Dont try to make a big scene by announcing your deletion of the game. Im tired of people complaining about this game.

I wonder why people are complaining?

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

JB wrote:

I wonder why people are complaining?

Because you posted this in the wrong section homie.

• Reaper💀

Freedom of speech. Ill state my case again. I WANT THIS APP TO DO WELL. I'm not going to bury my head in the sand though.
    Simple changes are needed. If like me your on PAL then you know what the majority feel about the current game play. You love it? Fine. Come forward. Let me know what I'm missing. Players are dropping like flys.

• Reaper💀

Lets feckin vote. You love it? No changes? Sitting on the fence just gives you splinters up your arse. Come forward.
    👍- (reaper your talking bollocks. This app rocks!)
    👎- Needs a few changes.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

👎👎👎

• Reaper💀

👎👎👎

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

It's great that you care so much about the game and it's future, there needs to be more players like you. The app could be tweaked a bit, but there is a suggestion forum for this.

• ࿂ཟིЖ།Ꮣཇྀ࿂

ZRAYGO wrote:

Reaper💀 wrote:

ZRAYGO wrote:

Delete it.

Why hv you turned into arse
    The post is in here because people and nick will see if there is no change thens there's no game to be had
    Stop been a prick

• 💫Jimmy Needles💫

👎👎👎

• ZRAYGO

So Exile, no one is allowed to post unless they agree with the thread maker?

I reread my post and I don't think I was being a prick at all.

• Reaper💀

ZRAYGO wrote:

👎👎👎

• ࿂ཟིЖ།Ꮣཇྀ࿂

ZRAYGO wrote:

I've seen many off yr post on here lately for sum 1 I thought of as a tw legend sum1 for bak in the day
    You now come across like an arse
    Don't suppose you had a hand in the design and structure of the game and that's why you don't like the negative feed bak

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

From what I have read I think Zraygo answering back to everyone's comments is what people find annoying. But I'm probably wrong lol

• ࿂ཟིЖ།Ꮣཇྀ࿂

👎👎👎

• mike1998

Down thumbs

Reply to this topic