Too aggressive penalty

Forums โ€บ General Discussion โ€บ Too aggressive penalty
  • mike1998

Sure the 7 day deadline is out of the question but no need of ripping on the guy cuz he's pushing for change. Can't rly expect much more from posting something like this on the forums tho hey. I think u should keep the app jb even if you aren't active. Changes are coming

• Reaper๐Ÿ’€

ษ…ษญษญMแ—…Nะฏ wrote:

From what I have read I think Zraygo answering back to everyone's comments is what people find annoying. But I'm probably wrong lol

More the fact he tries to justify and ridicule anyone that gives constructive feed-back.
    May I quote Shakespeare?
    'The lady protests too much'.
    Well. Something like that...

• Beyond

The game is gettin real boring! Building up , gettin smashed off players with a lot less agents, being too aggressive .. Come on, this game should be better than turfwars and IMO it's far from..

• Slow game ๐Ÿ‘Ž

ษ…ษญษญMแ—…Nะฏ wrote:

From what I have read I think Zraygo answering back to everyone's comments is what people find annoying. But I'm probably wrong lol

This is exactly right!
    And
    ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

• Jim Dirt

TheRamb wrote:

ษ…ษญษญMแ—…Nะฏ wrote:

This is exactly right! And ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

Amen and ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

• Jim Dirt

Ok, maybe we are all tired of Zraygo chiming in on nicks behalf every time someone complains but he does have a valid point: Have you sent any feedback directly to the developers? I hadn't up until this point. I just sent feedback asking them to remove the inability to cap beyond the number of workers. I honestly believe that they got everything else right. That one rule is what kills it.

So I am challenging EVERYONE before you respond in this or any other thread that is complaining about the game, STOP and send some feedback first, THEN come back and do your post.

• L. Ron Hubbard

People are like fuckin lemmings, especially in situations like this. Zyrago is most likely frustrated by the fact that he knows how contagious negativity is & especially when dealing with a nameless, faceless phone app. I don't think he objects at all to your view that change is needed. It has to do more with the manner in which you chose to address the need for change.
    Look, this isn't TW & isn't supposed to be. It was never billed as TW, nor better than TW. GS is its own seperate game with+ & - in comparison to TW. Changes are always needed in someone's view. If you're truely unhappy with the game, just leave. If you decide to try it again later, that's great. If not, the you're probably not missing much. Zyrago, without a doubt, can be a colossal jack ass from time to time. I just don't personaly think this is one of those instances.

• ู‰ใ‚“ ู† ู‚ ู‡ เธ—

I vote ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘

• Jim Dirt

Sabasaul wrote:

People are like fuckin lemmings, especially in situations like this. Zyrago is most likely frustrated by the fact that he knows how contagious negativity is & especially when dealing with a nameless, faceless phone app. I don't think he objects at all to your view that change is needed. It has to do more with the manner in which you chose to address the need for change.Look, this isn't TW & isn't supposed to be. It was never billed as TW, nor better than TW. GS is its own seperate game with+ & - in comparison to TW. Changes are always needed in someone's view. If you're truely unhappy with the game, just leave. If you decide to try it again later, that's great. If not, the you're probably not missing much. Zyrago, without a doubt, can be a colossal jack ass from time to time. I just don't personaly think this is one of those instances.

Which is why I wanted to point out that he had a point...

• ZRAYGO

How dare Saba. You obviously don't know that I'm a big deal around here! Remember those pictures of my feet you asked for? You can forget it now!

• Jeremy B

I just wish we could get a clear answer about the idea behind the too aggressive penalty. I'm sure there is a specific reason that it is in place, but it just hasn't been thoroughly explained. If everyone knew about and understood it there probably wouldn't be as much bitching. Not knowing why I get heavily penalized for acquiring one base is more frustrating than not being able to acquire a large amount if bases.

• Treybo130

Can it be that they are protecting the field for now? I thought the aggression penalty was to protect the little guys from the big? It seems to be working if the big are complaining about the little. I think the cap over limit block is in place to prevent "established" guys from conquering new guys the first time they lay a base. Once the map opens and more people build these things can be lifted because there will be more fish in the pond. Right now there's 30 people in my state but soon enough there will be 30 in my city. I don't think mean path has these things in place for the money, but people are using money to keep the leader boards.

• ใ„—ุน๏พ…ุน ๏พ…โ„Œุน โ„ษ‘ฦ™ืฅุน

๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

• า’สŸuฦ’ฦ’๊€จ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜

Nick needs to just take the vehicel depots and radars out... They do no good..

• ๐ŸƒูขเฝเผจเผจีŽ

ZRAYGO wrote:

So Exile, no one is allowed to post unless they agree with the thread maker?

I reread my post and I don't think I was being a prick at all.

Zraygo don't be such a bore, people can express their opinion whether you agree with it or not... If you don't like the thread don't read it....

• Super Mario

JB wrote:

Nick I give you 7 days to announce changes to this game so we are not just paying to compete to get to the top of a leader board. If nothing is forth coming I for one will delete this app.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Hฮ›CKฮžฮคฮค

า’สŸuฦ’ฦ’๊€จ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜ wrote:

Vehicle depots do nothing? I beg to differ ๐Ÿ˜‰ as for radars.. I haven't seen a use for them yet

• TWISTER

Thumbs down too, I have spoken to a few players already and I will leave if no changes are made soon

• ษ…ษญษญMแ—…Nะฏ

Hฮ›CKฮžฮคฮค wrote:

Vehicle depots do nothing? I beg to differ ๐Ÿ˜‰ as for radars.. I haven't seen a use for them yet

I have find vehicle depots are really useful, they are the one thing that allow me to hop effectively

• ๐Ÿ”นaแƒษณษ›ส‘๐Ÿ”น

๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž from me.

Sort the 'too aggressive' and it'll turn my frown upside down!

• Mr Big Cat

Having to be under the base limit to cap a turf is bullshit. I haven't played much since I discovered this... Having lined up the bases only to find this bullshit rule out pissed me right off

• ษ…ษญษญMแ—…Nะฏ

Mr Big Cat wrote:

Having to be under the base limit to cap a turf is bullshit. I haven't played much since I discovered this... Having lined up the bases only to find this bullshit rule out pissed me right off

๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†

• scam app dev

Tick tock

• schulzie1

Vehicle depots are awesome I've hopped over 300km. But I do agree about the radars

Reply to this topic