Best way to use c4

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Best way to use c4
  • ProtectiveDaddy

Basically when you do a level 3 scan you'll be rewarded with some exquisite c4 charges.

Now target someone...........spenders.............pick a turf, make sure it s a smallish turf, as you want to target their agent upgrades - agent upgrades don't give influence so will keep the influence area of that base low, so pick a nice small base and boom, take out possibly 4 agents upgrades in one fell swoop.
    This is your equivalent of an Al-Qaeda bomb manual, use it to your pleasure and annoy the elite.

• Mike Hunt

Anyone smell that? Smells like pussy.

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Basically when you do a level 3 scan you'll be rewarded with some exquisite c4 charges.

Now target someone...........spenders.............pick a turf, make sure it s a smallish turf, as you want to target their agent upgrades - agent upgrades don't give influence so will keep the influence area of that base low, so pick a nice small base and boom, take out possibly 4 agents upgrades in one fell swoop.This is your equivalent of an Al-Qaeda bomb manual, use it to your pleasure and annoy the elite.

So you're willingly associating yourself with some of the lowest scum on earth? Makes sense. If the show fits

• The Instigator

Al-Qaeda - Americas new best friend.

• The Instigator

I guess by mentioning al-Qaeda I am associating myself to America, so low life scum it is.

• dsd_spook

What? Must be British humor there. Shitty and unnecessary in the world

• The Instigator

Well aren't you yanks now in bed with al-Qaeda and helping them with their fight in Syria. Are am I illusional as surely you wouldn't do that would you.

• The Instigator

See what happens when you arm them somebody.......boom!!!!

• dsd_spook

The Instigator wrote:

Well aren't you yanks now in bed with al-Qaeda and helping them with their fight in Syria. Are am I illusional as surely you wouldn't do that would you.

"Are an I illusional" Please tell me how that makes sense. British grammar must have really gone down hill. For shame

• dsd_spook

And I'm guessing "you Brits" are the ones that drew the fucked up boundaries in Syria an Iraq that begat all these conflicts in the Middle East?

• The Instigator

Our British government does as its told by its America organ grinder. I did not vote for this British government, and can assure you the political landscape in Britain will change.

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

Whaaaaat?!?! Al quaeda! America's freind! I've been away from the news too long someone please enlighten me via pm if not here if this is just empty ramblings or real!

• dsd_spook

Please, tell me how the US told Britain where to draw political boundaries during the sweeping of the world by the British empire? It sounds so accurate and truthful and totally not guided by jaded viewpoints of those that think freedoms are something that just naturally happen.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

The US government (yes the same ones who armed The Iranians, Saddam, Noriega, the Taliban, and so many others) is arming the Syrian rebels. The Syrian rebels are openly AQ affiliated.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Mathematics your government has now decided to arm the rebels in syria and offer 'assistance', those rebels are al-Qaeda.

• ProtectiveDaddy

And somebody, what exactly is your federal bank...........do some research, find out what financed the British empire before you ramble.

• ProtectiveDaddy

somebody wrote:

Please, tell me how the US told Britain where to draw political boundaries during the sweeping of the world by the British empire? It sounds so accurate and truthful and totally not guided by jaded viewpoints of those that think freedoms are something that just naturally happen.

"That think freedoms just naturally happen" WOW, do you realise what you just said, yes freedom is a natural process my friend.....believe it or not long long ago man was free, just the way nature intended.

• Dunlap2041

Just FYI to all, C4 sometimes tells you who did it, just like car bombs. Be careful.

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

You would've thought they would've learned from the other times we've tried to change other people's governments, works in the short term but there's always something overlooked, oh well. Maybe someday someone will fix it... Måth for president!

• petinc

Geopolitical debates by Internet forum gamers always make me laugh. Please, do carry on.

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

somebody wrote:

"That think freedoms just naturally happen" WOW, do you realise what you just said, yes freedom is a natural process my friend.....believe it or not long long ago man was free, just the way nature intended.

You're reading my words an not hearing my point. Go get involved somewhere. Keyboarding your way to triumph doesn't happen. Without work there is no progress. Go somewhere and get your bitching out of your system in a place where it will have relevance. You're just spinning your tires here protective. You're doing nothing here.

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

petinc wrote:

Geopolitical debates by Internet forum gamers always make me laugh. Please, do carry on.

Hey don't laugh it's on the FBI list that greenman gave in turf wars, that's one of the things that puts you on the list, communication via online games.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Mathematics you are right, remember the birth of the apparent al-Qaeda began with the arming in Afghanistan of the then rebels against the Russians, and who was the leader back then, yes mr bin laden.

• dsd_spook

And protective, I believe you're confusing freedoms and rights. Human right are things that no one should have to work for. Freedoms are things established by an organization that must be defended. In real life. Not from behind an iPhone screen.

• ProtectiveDaddy

And what you want me to declare how I am pro-actives in my views, fraid I am some poor soul sat here having a rant, not a single pro-active bone in my body.think about it.

• ProtectiveDaddy

And no freedoms are things that are taken, rights are the scraps on which we feed to cover the fact we have no freedom.

• €₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮

The Instigator wrote:

Ok sir, please tell us how you plan to fix the middle east. Yeah its a mess and all but I think maybe you should do some research before saying that America is "in bed" with Al-Qaeda.

• Picnic Thief

༺☠Ꮹཞ༏ཀཀ☠༻ wrote:

Anyone smell that? Smells like pussy.

^^^^^^^ lol

• ProtectiveDaddy

A big victory this week in the US with gay people being given the right to marry........BEING GIVEN THE RIGHT.......who took that right away in the first place, now I am a homophobe yet even I see through the smokescreen of rights.

• dsd_spook

I believe your sorely mistaken. Look up definitions bro. I'll call the jersey shore motherfuckers in to whoop you and your top gears friends asses

• ProtectiveDaddy

Well captain I believe the best solution for the Middle East, is stay the fukk out of it, and if they wish to create their own currency with which to trade oil let them, why should they have the petrodollar enforced on them..................

Reply to this topic