Best way to use c4

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Best way to use c4
  • ProtectiveDaddy

Now maybe you should research.

• dsd_spook

But see, that's where your plan falls apart. Everything you keep talking about requires doing something. From what I've seen, you don't seem the type to be proactive in your work. Your best bet would be running for office or however the fuck they say it in your country. Do something with your life. Go be an actual protective daddy to your kids. Something. If you wanna complain about how shitty the world is, then get up and act. If not, shut the hell up and play the fucking game.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Maybe I already do all the above.

• €₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Well captain I believe the best solution for the Middle East, is stay the fukk out of it, and if they wish to create their own currency with which to trade oil let them, why should they have the petrodollar enforced on them..................

How about a plan that wont kill hundreds of thousands of people?

• dsd_spook

Doesn't seem like it. All I've heard from the start from your "faction" is "people with money suck. They should get rid of it. It's not fair." Etc etc. write nick an email if it bothers you that much. But until it changes, deal with it. Everybody else is. But that's probably too mainstream for you. You should stick to taking pictures of your food for Instagram.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Well captain, Libya, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Syria all had intentions of creating an Arab currency by which to trade, you yanks didn't like it and since hundreds of thousands have died, so you tell me, would my solution stop another couple of hundred thousand die.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Isn't it funny how all those country have or will require the wrists intervention.......hmmmmmmm smell the money.

• ProtectiveDaddy

West not wrists.......thought I'd get that in before somebody

• dsd_spook

Your necessity to justify your political science degree amuses me.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

somebody wrote:

Your necessity to justify your political science degree amuses me.

I earned my Poli. Sci. degree in 1983. Does that amuse you?📖👍💡

• dsd_spook

Yes. The fact that you need to flaunt that to everyone does amuse me. Someone of your stature should not fall so eagerly into the troll pits. Oh how the wise have fallen. Sad day for whoever you attempt to mentor.

• ProtectiveDaddy

So somebody, my understanding is that you are saying that anyone who posts on a forum or as you put it 'a troll pit' is of limited intellect or basically thick as fukk, well I guess that has made you many friends.

• €₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮

somebody wrote:

Yes. The fact that you need to flaunt that to everyone does amuse me. Someone of your stature should not fall so eagerly into the troll pits. Oh how the wise have fallen. Sad day for whoever you attempt to mentor.

Im confused as to who you are talking to here...

• dsd_spook

€₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮ wrote:

somebody wrote:

I jumped the gun. Thought that was protective. Continue on saving the world Captain Planet

• €₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮

somebody wrote:

€₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮ wrote:

somebody wrote:

I jumped the gun. Thought that was protective. Continue on saving the world Captain Planet

Will do👍

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

So somebody, my understanding is that you are saying that anyone who posts on a forum or as you put it 'a troll pit' is of limited intellect or basically thick as fukk, well I guess that has made you many friends.

Your understanding is mistaken then. I've solely wanted to investigate how involved in a pissing contest someone would get. You were the prime choice bro. Jersey shore out!

• Dirty Hob0

You!!!

• €₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮

Dirty Hob0 wrote:

You!!!

Who me?

• €₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮

Dirty Hob016min
    You are a piece of shit
    delete

This is all because of an XP attack for anyone who's wondering

• €₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮

Heres more

Dirty Hob03hr
    Screw you
    delete

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

€₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮ wrote:

Heres more

Dirty Hob03hrScrew youdelete

ATTACK him!

• €₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

€₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮ wrote:

Heres more

ATTACK him!

Ill do what i can. Also if anybody caps him they get 5 super cool captain planet browny points

• €₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮

YOU wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

€₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮ wrote:

Heres more

ATTACK him!

Ill do what i can. Also if anybody caps him they get 5 super cool captain planet browny points

Sidenote: super cool captain planet browny points are accepted on itunes, at mcdonalds, and barnes & noble

• ProtectiveDaddy

No why don't we attack you captain gobsh!te, when your sent a pm it's a pm again can't fight your own battles.typical tw gimp.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Remember what thread this is captain, how was that..............loose any agents then did you.

• €₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

No why don't we attack you captain gobsh!te, when your sent a pm it's a pm again can't fight your own battles.typical tw gimp.

Well considering im in washington state and he's in pennsylvania I dont think im in range. Do the math. Have fun fighting all of the turf wars players in here by the way. They only make up 99.9% of GS's player base.

• ProtectiveDaddy

I'm ex tw clown, just not your sort of tw player, and c4 reaches all the way to your base doesn't it, it even does the same amount of damage.........love it when it takes out all 4 upgrades especially when you only have 21 influence on that base.............I think that would have been at least 2 agents down maybe 4.

• €₳₱₮₳ī₦🌍₱ḻ₳₦ē₮

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

I'm ex tw clown, just not your sort of tw player, and c4 reaches all the way to your base doesn't it, it even does the same amount of damage.........love it when it takes out all 4 upgrades especially when you only have 21 influence on that base.............I think that would have been at least 2 agents down maybe 4.

Actually only 1. Now go play with your fireworks somewhere else

• The Instigator

How many did I get then.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Insti did you send him a gift, that was very nice of you.

Reply to this topic