How much have you spent

ForumsGeneral Discussion › How much have you spent
  • ProtectiveDaddy

Saying so many people are proud of the fact they are spenders, lets see who has spent the most.

Come on shock us.

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Please stop, you're only making an ass of yourself.

• ZRAYGO

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Saying so many people are proud of the fact they are spenders, lets see who has spent the most.

Come on shock us.

Stranger Danger!

Kids stay away!

• ProtectiveDaddy

No go on, you spout the glorification of spending so make us drool, tell us how much.

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

No go on, you spout the glorification of spending so make us drool, tell us how much.

Why don't you use tapjoy and quit whining

• ProtectiveDaddy

How is asking a question now whining, I and I'm sure many others playing this game are interested in what people are actually investing into it.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Take havoc, he has maxed out and has achieved his mastery and I would love to know what that cost, is there any harm in that.

• c.

how much did you spend on your idevice? or is it multiple devices? how much on your phone bill or for your internet bill? do you have wireless? let people spend their money how they choose you get to. im sure if i new you better i could question as many of your spending habits as anyone could of mine. mtfu or stfu! oh sorry wrong game. just stfu!

• ProtectiveDaddy

Missus' ipad - 300 quid
    Phone bill - 40 a month
    There that wasn't so hard was it

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

protective Daddy.
    Think of this like this...
    The spenders in this game keep the game up, and keep it free to download.
    Now quit complaining.

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

😳 sQuid!?! Man I will never get used to all these funny currency people use in the world.🐙🐙🐙

• ♠♚₹₳₲ཛ♚♠

You post a lot lol.

• Cap'n Crunch

This game wouldn't exist without spenders.

Mind blown.

• J DAWG

I love how all of u get sooo mad at a guy for just wandering how much people hav spent on a game that hasn't even been out for a week... Seriously guys, if this is the highlight of ur day-getting mad at people and giving them crap-then u must with be addicted to this game beyond my understanding or ... Well, I hav no idea haha

• EastCoastKing

20$

• J DAWG

YOU wrote:

I love how all of u get sooo mad at a guy for just wandering how much people hav spent on a game that hasn't even been out for a week... Seriously guys, if this is the highlight of ur day-getting mad at people and giving them crap-then u must with be addicted to this game beyond my understanding or ... Well, I hav no idea haha

Or ur just very very verrryy angry people haha

• PRIDE

Stop trying to thread jack and actually answer the question. I've spent zero.

• E=MC(Hammer)

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Take havoc, he has maxed out and has achieved his mastery and I would love to know what that cost, is there any harm in that.

Then message him you attention whore. Just because you think you're all high and mighty for not spending money in a game does not give you the right to criticize those who do. You may say this is a simple question, but it's not, and you know it.

• c.

ohhhh! c4! im hurt

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

I'm thinking most people have spent 0-50, and many of the people in the top 100 have spent 50+, as for me, I've spent 0, I may spend 20 or so in the future, but 0 now.

• Christymesa

It's a personal thing. I spend less on these games than my husband spends on DVDs. That's just me. Nick deserves to get some money from people the people that play.

• ☦ʂaƀĭƞᵗᵡ☦

Play either game how you see fit. I, personally, have spent zero on TW, not because I can't afford it, I just have other uses for my extra money. Those who do spend, thanks guys, for supporting what we all enjoy.

I've played TW for 3 years for free. Made lots of friend and have had intense conversations, and never thought about complaining; especially as much as you have. I learned to play the way i wanted to. You should at least give it a shot. Pay to "win" or play for fun or stfu.

These are just silly games, after all.✊

• halo

$0 :)

• 🔥ace🔥

Over 9000 dollars man

• Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ

🔥ace🔥 wrote:

Over 9000 dollars man

😱It's over 9000!

• Beyond

Let the spenders, spend, I be I have the same fun with my £6 a week lol

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Going to set a budget until I'm comfortable with my turf limit

• Wick

If you are ever going to spend mony on this game, the earlier the better. You will get more from your investment. If you max your stamina then you can scan 250 times at each lvl you make. That is huge.

• 🔥Ţąʝįķ☠Çąƥǫŋę™🔥

£0 ....

• тʊʀғᵃ

I've spent $0 on GS. It's just not good enough IMO to spend RL $$ on.

TW, on the other hand, I've spent about RL $250 on. It's a brilliant game, and over nearly two years it hasn't hurt my wallet.

• 💖Swagger💖

Feck all. The Tap Joy free tiberium (particularly from the website), should mean I don't need to.

Now those who want to fund this game, so I can play free, I thank you.

Reply to this topic