🌖Why haven't we been back to the Moon?🌗

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 🌖Why haven't we been back to the Moon?🌗
  • Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

We haven't been back since '69?....really? What are your thoughts? I actually believed we HAVE been there but also that there is a reason we haven't been back. Certain photographs, even as recently as 2011, have been 'doctored'
    UFO's? Alien structures?

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

2 objects were left there: a gold olive branch and disk containing peace messages from 72 nations. Why?
    UFO'S were given code names such as bogey and Santa Clause. An Apollo 11 transmission stated "just to confirm, Santa Clause really does exist!"

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

This guys is why solvents are bad for you 👆

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

👆And this guy is living proof of why cousins shouldn't marry👆

• 💫Midgard💫

I have my doubts about weather we went or not. All theories about the photos and shadows (compelling ) put asside is the radiation belt, it's the reason Russia didn't do it , the ships were just not that insulated, back then the govt could control the information as they had the only tech that could prove it wrong now it's the other way around ....

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

Says the Kirkby throwback in the slums of Birkenhead 😂😂😂😂😂where brothers and sisters share beds

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

What's it like being a forum troll ?pretty boring I guess considering the utter bullshit you come out with tut tit mid life crisis 😘

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Hoax

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

DAT SC😜USER wrote:

What's it like being a forum troll ?pretty boring I guess considering the utter bullshit you come out with tut tit mid life crisis 😘

Ooooo thats a bit personal....u might wanna look up the definition of troll. Tut tut

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

DAT SC😜USER wrote:

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

Says the Kirkby throwback in the slums of Birkenhead 😂😂😂😂😂where brothers and sisters share beds

Im pretty sure there is something about disclosing someones location for all to see in TOS 😱

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

DAT SC😜USER wrote:

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

Im pretty sure there is something about disclosing someones location for all to see in TOS 😱

Your a scum bag lad you just gone there in pm about something that's beyond banter that is sick !! An for a grown man , a dad to stoop to that level your a horrible person you need your head testing , I don't know why you think it's ok to say those things ??????

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Last post.... I genuinely started a post about a topic im intested in. It was you who came in and started throwing around insults and getting personal. And im the troll?
    I also dont know to what you are referring to???? You went there and i responded (via a PM).
    Seriously anything else you have to say, please do so in a PM. These good people dont need to read this, as entertaining as it probably is😂

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

Last post.... I genuinely started a post about a topic im intested in. It was you who came in and started throwing around insults and getting personal. And im the troll?I also dont know to what you are referring to???? You went there and i responded (via a PM). Seriously anything else you have to say, please do so in a PM. These good people dont need to read this, as entertaining as it probably is😂

It's not entertaining at all I'm just putting you in your place in the gutter where you belong ye sad old man 👎

• Demacia

You dun goofd

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Actually it is quite entertaining. Would be better if the banter was a little more witty, but it's good nonetheless.

• EastCoastKing

I 100% believe we went there. Alian architecture,relics etc. on the moon i dont believe. But there has to be life out there somewhere. I mean really how is it even probable that its just us

• 💫Midgard💫

Wow and I thought this was going to turn into a good thread .... Pity people can't stay on topic

• EastCoastKing

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

Wow and I thought this was going to turn into a good thread .... Pity people can't stay on topic

People staying on topic in gs? Not a chance

• Mr. Baltimore

Firstly, Allied attempts of further moon exploration are historically recorded beyond the initial 1969 landing. Secondly, although serving as beneficial brain stimulants, conspiracy theories are for the most part, beyond the realm of objective reasoning methods. Thirdly, you're assuming extraterrestrial organisms exist (which is an entirely different topic we can discuss)

• 💫Midgard💫

Well I'm siting on the fence I think we tried but a lot of compelling questions not answered .

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Apparently NASA claimed that the astronauts only recieved a short dose of radiation when traveling through the van allen radiation belt, as they wouldmhave passedmthrou it quickly. Theres also the 'Stanley Kubrick' conspiracy. Its reported that Kubrick was approached by NASA on 3 seperate occasions to fake the moon landings, after his 2001: A space odyssey film.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

But this is were the conspiracy theorists go a little crazy for me; In his The shining film its claimed he hid references in there indicating the hoax. In one scene the child wore an Apollo 11 T-shirt lol and when Jack Nicholson Said "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy", conspiracy theorists somehow took the "all" to be an abreviation of Apollo 11

• Picnic Thief

Who cares about the moon when we have enough problems on Earth to worry about. It's that kind of lack of sensible perspective that causes our problems in the first place. Moon landings? Irrelevant. Extra terrestrials? Irrelevant. Feeding the Earth's population whilst trying not to irreversibly destabilise the global climate. Vital.

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

What concers me most is the zombie apocalypse, what if I'm patient zero? Il never experience the thrill of killing a zombie. Or there's the fact that I live in the uk, where would I find an armoury to stock up on weapons, I have an idea but security is gonna be tight, water and food are no problem. Just so many things to think about.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

GD Mac wrote:

What concers me most is the zombie apocalypse, what if I'm patient zero? Il never experience the thrill of killing a zombie. Or there's the fact that I live in the uk, where would I find an armoury to stock up on weapons, I have an idea but security is gonna be tight, water and food are no problem. Just so many things to think about.

Maybe you should look into fighting zombies "mate" ye might be a tad better at fighting them than virtual dots 😉

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I used to believe it was a hoax. If we really went, I'd think it'd be a big deal. At very least, it'd be a holiday and we'd watch it on tv every year on the anniversary. Nationalism is so popular here in the us, but nothing on the moon landing!? Really? I've never even seen it on tv. Not once. I wondered why...
    Now, I'm with yogi. It is irrelevant, and I just don't care anymore. I suppose many people don't care, which is why it isn't on tv. If we did go to the moon, it seems like a giant waste of time at this point. It seems like a pissing contest between styles of government.

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

DAT SC😜USER wrote:

GD Mac wrote:

Maybe you should look into fighting zombies "mate" ye might be a tad better at fighting them than virtual dots 😉

Don't have a clue what you mean sweetheart but it's always a pleasure to hear from you.

• Bronze Dictator

ᎾfЋзΒдрнφмзτ wrote:

I like lunar turtles.🐢

With little space suits!

• Tea Sipper

I would go to the moon but I got no rocket or spacesuit.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Bam pot wrote:

I would go to the moon but I got no rocket or spacesuit.

I could lend you one

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

A rocket-powered space-turtle!

Reply to this topic