🌖Why haven't we been back to the Moon?🌗

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 🌖Why haven't we been back to the Moon?🌗
  • ★TЯΛVDOG★

Because myfistinurface keeps c4 ing the gosh damn moon base

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

★TЯΛVDOG★ wrote:

Because myfistinurface keeps c4 ing the gosh damn moon base

There ya go Trav! I knew there had to be a logical explanation.

• Treybo130

I thought it was due to GS using Zillows geocoder? The realtors need to sell some moon houses. Then we're in!

• RaiKou

💫۲०૭ા💫 wrote:

Who cares about the moon when we have enough problems on Earth to worry about. It's that kind of lack of sensible perspective that causes our problems in the first place. Moon landings? Irrelevant. Extra terrestrials? Irrelevant. Feeding the Earth's population whilst trying not to irreversibly destabilise the global climate. Vital.

• RaiKou

★TЯΛVDOG★ wrote:

Because mydickinhismomsface keeps c4 ing the gosh damn moon base

Don't give him that kind of attention. He reads this shit and the little loser loves it. We get more satisfaction out of silently destroying him. And the best will be when he has no bases to scan with.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

RaiKou wrote:

★TЯΛVDOG★ wrote:

Don't give him that kind of attention. He reads this shit and the little loser loves it. We get more satisfaction out of silently destroying him. And the best will be when he has no bases to scan with.

You dont need a single base to scan with, just ur GPS location

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

The reason no ones been back to the moon is because it's a big useless lump of of rock why would anyone wanna go back

• RaiKou

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

RaiKou wrote:

★TЯΛVDOG★ wrote:

You dont need a single base to scan with, just ur GPS location

That is not what I heard

• 💫ᎪMIᎶᎪ💫

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

We haven't been back since '69?....really? What are your thoughts? I actually believed we HAVE been there but also that there is a reason we haven't been back. Certain photographs, even as recently as 2011, have been 'doctored' UFO's? Alien structures?

Lots of missions to the moon since 69'. Last Apollo mission was Dec. 7–19, 1972 . About 30 other missions during 1972-2013.

• Yolo360

I & I Ebenezer wrote:

I used to believe it was a hoax. If we really went, I'd think it'd be a big deal. At very least, it'd be a holiday and we'd watch it on tv every year on the anniversary. Nationalism is so popular here in the us, but nothing on the moon landing!? Really? I've never even seen it on tv. Not once. I wondered why...Now, I'm with yogi. It is irrelevant, and I just don't care anymore. I suppose many people don't care, which is why it isn't on tv. If we did go to the moon, it seems like a giant waste of time at this point. It seems like a pissing contest between styles of government.

Spot on especially at that time

• Dragonslayer

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

GD Mac wrote:

What concers me most is the zombie apocalypse, what if I'm patient zero? Il never experience the thrill of killing a zombie. Or there's the fact that I live in the uk, where would I find an armoury to stock up on weapons, I have an idea but security is gonna be tight, water and food are no problem. Just so many things to think about.

Maybe you should look into fighting zombies "mate" ye might be a tad better at fighting them than virtual dots 😉

Why no Zoidberg?

Reply to this topic