Turf Wars? or Global Supremacy?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Turf Wars? or Global Supremacy?
  • HIT 'N' RUN

What do you think?

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Global Supremacy

• Cupcake_27

Turf wars

• ❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌

It would be cool if there was a turf wars 2.0 where everyone is reset

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

At the moment TW but GS looks promising the more you play...

• Reaper💀

Got bored of TW. Played for years. Time to embrace the future. This game is more tactical. Yeah. It's going to take a while to 'warm-up'. The tactical players who can see where it's going will love this. I do.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Reaper💀 wrote:

Got bored of TW. Played for years. Time to embrace the future. This game is more tactical. Yeah. It's going to take a while to 'warm-up'. The tactical players who can see where it's going will love this. I do.

👆👆👆

• yomama1064

tw

gs is more tactical, but at the momennt the capping system wouldnt support big wars like tw does. and with v's smaller players have some kind of chance to fight back, but here the players who've played longer will always have more resources and income to support more agents and weapons and theres nothing newer players can do to fight back.

• CrazyViking

The agent system is much better than mob IMO.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

CrazyViking wrote:

The agent system is much better than mob IMO.

Indeed

• xxNooYahxx

Both. 😁👍

• ☩ཥ༵ྂཕསྲྀཎཱིཧྱཝ༵ྃ☩

TW!!

• EastCoastKing

Gs all the way

• Doom Giver

Long live TW!!!

• ɪɴғƎcƬɪ☹ɴ

yomama1064 wrote:

tw

gs is more tactical, but at the momennt the capping system wouldnt support big wars like tw does. and with v's smaller players have some kind of chance to fight back, but here the players who've played longer will always have more resources and income to support more agents and weapons and theres nothing newer players can do to fight back.

V system in a coming update.

• ɪɴғƎcƬɪ☹ɴ

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

Reaper💀 wrote:

👆👆👆

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

Global Supremacy is the best by far!!

• DARKSKYNET💶💰

❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌ wrote:

It's a fun idea, lots of people would be angry tough lol

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌ wrote:

Then no one would play including myself.

• Kobestud

Global supremacy

• noahdaninja

GS: more tactical, no punching (enough to make the game better by itself), lots of potential

• DirtyJerms

I'd slit my wrists before I punch another code!!!

• [_DMahan_]

It's too early to tell. This game has some issues, for one hopping is nearly impossible. Maybe that's by design. It's also not very popular yet, with more players it will change dramatically. I'm cautiously optimistic that this is a better game.

• The Saw

👆Now I just hop in my car instead.

• ZOMBIE

I'm really not liking this game. Think I might try that turf wars game that everyone is talking about.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

I've been playing turf wars for years. Time for something different.
    I vote GS

• petinc

I suspect hopping gets easier and a little faster as the game progresses. As a noob in turf wars, I didn't get very far very fast hopping with 66 inf. and 20-30 turf.

• Widowmaker

Money bought a lot of things in TW. It can buy even more in this game. Too bad there can't be a game like this that has a set price to pay and everyone enjoy all equal amenities. Devs get way more money jumping on the trend of game apps like this to go back to the old school way of buying games.

• 💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩

I'm still torn,GS is pretty boring at the moment,I hope it picks up. At least there's gonna be no spam wars😉

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩 wrote:

I'm still torn,GS is pretty boring at the moment,I hope it picks up. At least there's gonna be no spam wars😉

👆👆 what chocolate face said👆👆

• PRIDE

❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌ wrote:

Haha what about those people that spent hundreds of hours punching and hundreds of dollars on turf limit.

Reply to this topic