Turf Wars? or Global Supremacy?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Turf Wars? or Global Supremacy?
  • тʊʀғᵃ

PRIDE wrote:

❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌ wrote:

It would be cool if there was a turf wars 2.0 where everyone is reset

Haha what about those people that spent hundreds of hours punching and hundreds of dollars on turf limit.

If I was reset, I'd delete both TW and GS and give them both negative ratings.

I might even try to get my turf limit RL $$ back off iTunes, but I doubt I'd manage it. Lol.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

PRIDE wrote:

❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌ wrote:

It would be cool if there was a turf wars 2.0 where everyone is reset

Haha what about those people that spent hundreds of hours punching and hundreds of dollars on turf limit.

If I was reset, I'd delete both TW and GS and give them both negative ratings.

I might even try to get my turf limit RL $$ back off iTunes, but I doubt I'd manage it. Lol.

If it did happen how much would you get back?

• Nuckfuts

I'm going GS...I hate punching codes. I played TW for around 3 years now and have a little over 9k mob!

• MF DOOM

DirtyJerms wrote:

I'd slit my wrists before I punch another code!!!

This.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Why did you lot punch, why didn't you just run autoscripts........

• Swansea Joe

Don't know yet. Like TW. Looks like GS will eat more time. Not done with TW yet. I wonder if folks will take old rivalries with them to GS from TW.

• Nuckfuts

No clue what that is! I can barely navigate windows 8!

• ProtectiveDaddy

Ooo wow, right autoscripts are script - a simple program type thing that's written in notepad.

You compile a list of codes - copy and paste off matrix
    You need a VPN program so you computer talks to your idevice.
    Run the script, and basically sit back and watch your pc control your idevice and input all the codes for you.

They're banned on tw now and if you use a script they ban you, but from what I got told they all used at one point............makes me laugh sometimes when people say they sat and punch 10,000 codes.............some people believed it.................I chuckled at someone believing that someone else would actually sit there day after day typing codes and half of them didn't bloody work.

• 👻ßᵃƌḁʂʂǤℌǿṩϮ👻

TW but i think GS could be potentially bigger and better

• Robo

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Ooo wow, right autoscripts are script - a simple program type thing that's written in notepad.

You compile a list of codes - copy and paste off matrixYou need a VPN program so you computer talks to your idevice.Run the script, and basically sit back and watch your pc control your idevice and input all the codes for you.

They're banned on tw now and if you use a script they ban you, but from what I got told they all used at one point............makes me laugh sometimes when people say they sat and punch 10,000 codes.............some people believed it.................I chuckled at someone believing that someone else would actually sit there day after day typing codes and half of them didn't bloody work.

I punched all the damn codes myself in tw. I'm very happy not to punch codes here.

• Robo

ɪɴғƎcƬɪ☹ɴ wrote:

yomama1064 wrote:

tw

gs is more tactical, but at the momennt the capping system wouldnt support big wars like tw does. and with v's smaller players have some kind of chance to fight back, but here the players who've played longer will always have more resources and income to support more agents and weapons and theres nothing newer players can do to fight back.

V system in a coming update.

I'm pretty sure this is what the syndicate system is for. There is an option to help the other members already in place.

• Lawrence

FarmVille is pretty good. I'd recommend it to a friend.

• ATI!

Turf wars will never be beaten its the best game of its sort

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I prefer gs

• Blamesday

Turf Wars!!!

• Ratchet

GS, I can pop in and out, play for a few. I never had the time to punch all the codes for TW. It took about a year to get to 10,000. By that time I got bored.

• callitluck

We shall see add me thou on turfwars lol eten0089

• 👻⋆℟ꇎῃઙϮƎя⋆👻

If I had a huge ass mob in TW I'd vote for TW, now I have to say GS!

• 🔥Ðع∆Ƭℋ⌖Ðع∆ℒعཞ🔥

TW GS sucks at the moment

• Phat Ho

I punched every code in TW. Close to 90,000. Anyone that accuses me of using a script should be hog tied and skinned.

• Don Taylor

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

You compile a list of codes - copy and paste off matrixYou need a VPN program so you computer talks to your idevice.Run the script, and basically sit back and watch your pc control your idevice and input all the codes for you.

I say there day after day punching codes. 20k mob in 8 months. I got my first 12k mob in 3 weeks. That was some dedicated punching.

• Missy Jane

TW is an awsome game and gave me years of enjoyment. But it finally got boring, so was time to move on. I'm looking closely at the idiots spending hundreds or thousands of real $$$ and how this impacts the game dynamics. If it gets ridiculous and the big spenders just ruin the game, then I'm out. IMO, a game should not let itself be ruined by a small minority with real cash - that's no fun for the majority and it will see the game fail globally

• 👻⋆℟ꇎῃઙϮƎя⋆👻

Missy Jane wrote:

TW is an awsome game and gave me years of enjoyment. But it finally got boring, so was time to move on. I'm looking closely at the idiots spending hundreds or thousands of real $$$ and how this impacts the game dynamics. If it gets ridiculous and the big spenders just ruin the game, then I'm out. IMO, a game should not let itself be ruined by a small minority with real cash - that's no fun for the majority and it will see the game fail globally

I'm afraid this is gonna happen.
    What keeps people from buying T and with that workers and agents?
    💵=👑

Reply to this topic