💥Superhero💫Powers💥

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 💥Superhero💫Powers💥
  • ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I'm sure everyone at some point in their life wish they had super powers like those we've grown up with in comics/tv/movies or even totally original powers. I recently had a conversation with someone who said they'd love to have control of the periodic table of elements, that sounds like too much power, all I want to do is be able to fly. What powers do YOU want?

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I want the power to steal other peoples powers. 😜

• [dday]

★PINΞSΛP★ wrote:

I want the power to steal other peoples powers. 😜

Won't help, since no one else has any powers...

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

I want the power to win an argument with my wife.👍

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

Or a dispute against a 2k player ? 🙈

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

Or a dispute against a 2k player ? 🙈

Said the player who always is too damaged to dispute.👎

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I want the power to sell my other house.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

Haha. Seriously.

• 🐒👈🏻

I want the power to never have a hangover ...

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

Thats easy don't drink ✋🍺

• 🏁MrsHotrodtech💍

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

Eat pasta or pizza and have a glass of water after every other drink , or yes don't drink or don't drink so much

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🏁MrsHotrodtech💍 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

Eat pasta or pizza and have a glass of water after every other drink , or yes don't drink or don't drink so much

👆Point missed entirely. Oblivions answer to not get hangovers is very acceptable while the replies have no bearing on superhero powers and have been deemed silly and laughable. Now if your power was to shoot spaghetti from your wrists kinda like Spider-Mans web slinging than that would have been acceptable.

• ☣Alexander☣

🏁MrsHotrodtech💍 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

Look up Manswers : how to avoid hangovers. Theres this stuff you can drink a few hours before and it prevents them.

• ☣Alexander☣

I've always wanted the power to control time. But not in a way that effects my timeline. ( i want to be able to go back without the whole"buterfly effect" thing)

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

I've always wanted the power to control time. But not in a way that effects my timeline. ( i want to be able to go back without the whole"buterfly effect" thing)

But, butterflies are free to fly . . .

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

But, butterflies are free to fly . . .

Until they hit your windshield.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Intangibility would be pretty neat. As would being able to create a force field.

• ☣Alexander☣

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Intangibility would be pretty neat. As would being able to create a force field.

Intangability sounds pretty fun. If you could turn it off and on. It would make it easy to make a withdrawl at the bank.
    It would be a good sex joke/trick lol

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Id have the power to create time when I need it

• 🐒👈🏻

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

🏁MrsHotrodtech💍 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

👆Point missed entirely. Oblivions answer to not get hangovers is very acceptable while the replies have no bearing on superhero powers and have been deemed silly and laughable. Now if your power was to shoot spaghetti from your wrists kinda like Spider-Mans web slinging than that would have been acceptable.

Lol..
    My powers came true .. I drank a load last night and felt tip top this morning ....

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I put this question out while camping this weekend and interesting enough x-ray vision made an appearance more than once.

• 👔G3NT👔

I want the power to manipulate probability: like what's the probability 15 million dollars in cash drops in front of me? 0%? Make it 100% . What are the odds I randomly get gifted 15000 tib? 0%? Make it 100

• [dday]

👔G3NT👔 wrote:

I want the power to manipulate probability: like what's the probability 15 million dollars in cash drops in front of me? 0%? Make it 100% . What are the odds I randomly get gifted 15000 tib? 0%? Make it 100

Now this. Is a good superpower.

• [dday]

Myself, I think the conventional superpower I'd be most likely to opt for would be the power to mentally manipulate electricity.
    If this were the case, then I would begin immediately studying neurology and engineering, enabling me, to some degree, to manually control the behaviour of other people and that of computers and other machines, which would have innumerable real-world situational applications. Plus, I'd still be able to call down lightning from the heavens.

• TWISTER

[dday] wrote:

Myself, I think the conventional superpower I'd be most likely to opt for would be the power to mentally manipulate electricity.If this were the case, then I would begin immediately studying neurology and engineering, enabling me, to some degree, to manually control the behaviour of other people and that of computers and other machines, which would have innumerable real-world situational applications. Plus, I'd still be able to call down lightning from the heavens.

You been watching to many movies bro 😃

• Picnic Thief

I'd have the power to make something happen instantly the moment I made the decision to do it. 10 tier 1 scans? BAM! Done. Tax return? BAM! Done. Replace the front brakes on the car? BAM! Done. Order a book from amazon? BAM! Order placed and cancelled AND eliminated 3 months of tedious pillar to post customer service. Get in shape? BAM! Reduced risk of heart attack to merely "probable". The list goes on...

• Reaper💀

💫۲०૭ા💫 wrote:

I'd have the power to make something happen instantly the moment I made the decision to do it. 10 tier 1 scans? BAM! Done. Tax return? BAM! Done. Replace the front brakes on the car? BAM! Done. Order a book from amazon? BAM! Order placed and cancelled AND eliminated 3 months of tedious pillar to post customer service. Get in shape? BAM! Reduced risk of heart attack to merely "probable". The list goes on...

Yep. This is the one I would pick. 👍

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

The power to conter any kinds of attack...

• Picnic Thief

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

The power to not get attacked in the first place would be more agreeable to a lazy bugger like me.

• [dday]

💫۲०૭ા💫 wrote:

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

The power to not get attacked in the first place would be more agreeable to a lazy bugger like me.

But Asterix would be able to go out and fight crime and shit with his power.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

The powers to remove people's socks, one at a time with corresponding parts of a wolf whistle! BOOM! There it is!

Reply to this topic