💥Superhero💫Powers💥

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 💥Superhero💫Powers💥
  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

The powers to remove people's socks, one at a time with corresponding parts of a wolf whistle! BOOM! There it is!

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

The powers to remove people's socks, one at a time with corresponding parts of a wolf whistle! BOOM! There it is!

..... --- .. --.- Work that out then!

Ok try this one. The ability to take a picture with the blink of your eye and save it in your brains memory space! And recall it whenever you want when you close your eyes, until it slowly disappears forever. And they disappear quicker when you smoke weed! FACT! That would be cool, without the weed part. Weed kills people's soul!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I still want to fly but I've read some good powers listed here. And btw, weed doesn't kill people's souls, those souls were probably dead before weed got there. Weed's great and always will be!

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Weed has stolen my life for 16 years. Made me miss at least a quarter of it anyway. And I can't remember shit. STML & LTML! Straight I want to go cayaking down the river on a summers day, but first have a dooby! Now I can't be arsed and sit playing xbox all day. Don't figure!!

I want the power to be able to induce any drugs effect on people at strength of my choice.

Mmmmm Rhohypnol😈

• 💫DadVlad💫

I normally never post, but if I had a power- To strike someone dead with a single thought.

Or am I just angry at the person who hit me, brain damaged me and put me in a wheelchair?

BTW, if you were wondering, no I'm not having a good day today.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

💫DadVlad💫 wrote:

I normally never post, but if I had a power- To strike someone dead with a single thought.

Or am I just angry at the person who hit me, brain damaged me and put me in a wheelchair?

I know you. You are rather tough, as I recall. Well, believe me. It gets better.👍

• [dday]

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

Mmmmm Rhohypnol😈

PRAISE GOOGLE!

• 💫DadVlad💫

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

💫DadVlad💫 wrote:

I know you. You are rather tough, as I recall. Well, believe me. It gets better.👍

Yeah, you're right. It's just a bad day.
    Maybe the best superpower I could wish for is the power to forgive them and for them to forgive themselves.
    Yeah, I think that it :)

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

💫DadVlad💫 wrote:

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

💫DadVlad💫 wrote:

Yeah, you're right. It's just a bad day.Maybe the best superpower I could wish for is the power to forgive them and for them to forgive themselves.Yeah, I think that it :)

Now THAT is a super power to have.

• Mysterion

[dday] wrote:

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

Mmmmm Rhohypnol😈

PRAISE GOOGLE!

Oh no a spelling mistake! Everybody run! Phew it's ok the police are here👍

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Camping again this past weekend, someone told me they'd like to hit terminal velocity a foot above the ground so they could fall or jump from any height and hit the ground unscathed!

Reply to this topic