Portals? πŸš€

Forums β€Ί General Discussion β€Ί Portals? πŸš€
  • 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

Joey Donuts wrote:

When I started playing, I was glad that this GPS based game didn't have airports. I think that portals are a bad idea. I get the argument for someone who doesn't have the means or way to travel, but this a location based game. You should at least have to be somewhere to drop a pin, and then work with the hop. It ruined TW for me and looks like this one is following suit. Sad.

☝️

• Devilfish2400

You forget the portal is only syndicate based so only 14 players will have access to it ... Airports require tickets which every player can travel

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

But basicaly every player is in a syndicate, so really everyone will be everywhere within a matter of weeks.

• Treybo130

But what happens when people jump syndicates? I predict that creating a whole new strategy.

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

Treybo130 wrote:

But what happens when people jump syndicates? I predict that creating a whole new strategy.

You leaving sometime soon? We'll hunt you down. We are everywhere...😁😜😜😜

• Treybo130

β˜…WΞžΞ›SΞLβ˜… wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

We're good. Even have a plan. I'm talking about the guys Taylor Swift warned us about. The liars and cheaters out there.

• πŸ’«D@T $CπŸ˜œπŸ‘…$€RπŸ’«

Treybo130 wrote:

β˜…WΞžΞ›SΞLβ˜… wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

We're good. Even have a plan. I'm talking about the guys Taylor Swift warned us about. The liars and cheaters out there.

Harry styles plays this game ?

• 4nick8r

Portal announcement gives details. Goes live on the 30th.

Reply to this topic