How do you picture your fellow Directors?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › How do you picture your fellow Directors?
  • 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Post how you imagine your fellow players.

I picture Brooklyn to be an Orthodox Jew, with long hair flowing from his temples, wearing a large black hat. I imagine him hanging out on on a street in Brooklyn holding his iPhone, keeping an eye on his bases and capping anyone who annoyed him. Most likely also carrying a breifcase full of Tiberium.

I still haven't figured out SquirrlePig though...

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Are we just doing the guy above us?
    I picture bobber as an accomplished Asian working in one of the military branches. And he probably drives a fancy red car 🚗💨

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

This could be fun by describing the previous poster:
    I picture Qweeter as an albino Eskimo, who works as a dishwasher in the lone diner in his town.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Previous poster and/or a random or popular player works.

And I'm not Asian. 😝 lol

• RARE

Weasel. A small furry animal climbing trees for better service to plant bases in different countries with no cell service. And or looking in on people bumping uglies that sneaky bastard

• TΛ͒T

Rare. Penis

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

I imagine RARE is the kind of guy who cries after sex

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Tat probably has a very good looking beard and young face and he wears colored button up shirts with dark jeans to work.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Undertaker65 is probably a 14 year old boy that rides a skateboard and cheats on his tests at school.

• ☣Alexander☣

Logan, his name probably isnt even Logan. Its probably Raphael or something. Other than a badass ninja turtle name, he's a pretty average guy. I imagine he's 23ish, Likes cars, has a decent job, doesnt do (many) drugs.. But like the rest of us he plays this damn game too much.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Logan wrote:

Undertaker65 is probably a 14 year old boy that rides a skateboard and cheats on his tests at school.

Thug life

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

I imagine Alexander is a 39 year old who can't get over the fact that he's getting old

• ☣Alexander☣

undertaker65 wrote:

Alexander is a 19 year old who can't get over the fact that he's getting old

Close enough.🍁🚬👌😚💨

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I've allways pictured maverick as the guy who would actually be part of the mafia in real life.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

I imagine Qweeter to be some sort of hybrid bird. His father was a duck(quack), and his mother a canary(tweet). He's a strange looking bird, and he has to scan for resources with his feet since he has no hands. He can swiftly drop a base wherever he wants, singing "qweeter, qweeter" as he flies.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Bobber I imagine as a pretty hot chick that can.... Well the name says it all.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Bee 🐝

• ☣Alexander☣

Zero, i got nothing... You could be a dark misty apparition with an iphone addiction for all i know.
    Or the dude from borderlands 2... That guys pretty intense. 👍

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Alexander is forever stamped with the picture of the eponymous kid on the Alexander book covers. My kids have them all I believe.

• ☣Alexander☣

Is it a good series at least? Lol

when i see your name i always think of a squirrelier version of "ManBearPig" from southpark.
    Lol take that as you will but i mean nothing by it x)

• Farewell!

Uncle Bobby is that heavy set, smoke stained teeth and fingers guy who works 9-5, factory of some kind..... Comes home sweaty, grabs a shower, then sits at the dinner table waiting for his wife of nearly 30 years to put a delectable meal in front of him. Finishes, grabs his iPad and a cigar, and plays games until he falls asleep. On the weekends, he makes his rounds to the nieces and nephews and passes out candy and advice on game playing strategies.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

👥 StowRPh 👥 wrote:

Uncle Bobby is that heavy set, smoke stained teeth and fingers guy who works 9-5, factory of some kind..... Comes home sweaty, grabs a shower, then sits at the dinner table waiting for his wife of nearly 30 years to put a delectable meal in front of him. Finishes, grabs his iPad and a cigar, and plays games until he falls asleep. On the weekends, he makes his rounds to the nieces and nephews and passes out candy and advice on game playing strategies.

I like it! 😂

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Logan wrote:

👥 StowRPh 👥 wrote:

I like it! 😂

I keep looking out my window. But I can't see you.. 😳

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

My first thought of Logan was of a teen who loves Wolverine but then again who doesn't love that badass short guy with bones of adamantium. I figure he's the complete opposite and has a few broken bones in the wrong places and wishes he could have been just a little tougher back in the day.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Wildman probably has longer than average hair, wears a cowboy hat, and probably leads a somewhat shady business and serious love life.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

My first thought of Logan was of a teen who loves Wolverine but then again who doesn't love that badass short guy with bones of adamantium. I figure he's the complete opposite and has a few broken bones in the wrong places and wishes he could have been just a little tougher back in the day.

I've never broken a bone *knock on wood* 😂

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Wildman probably has longer than average hair, wears a cowboy hat, and probably leads a somewhat shady business and serious love life.

Got short hair and live the boring but adventurous life of a land surveyor, married and have a young daughter. You must have known me before I got married Qweeter, pretty close.

• 4nick8r

I picture wildman as a boring but adventurous outdoors man, possibly a land surveyor. I think he is a clean cut family man who likely has 1 child; I'm guessing a little girl. I think his name refers to a time in his past, before he was married. How did I do?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I picture 4nick8r as an out of shape fellow who sweats just getting up from his recliner to walk to the can. Always complaining about something, his wife finds solace in the arms of anyone she runs into. Today it's the mailman, tomorrow it could be the ice cream man, she gets around. It could be because he is always grumpy and mean to her, or it could be because of his small penis.

• Pv͒D

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

I picture 4nick8r as an out of shape fellow who sweats just getting up from his recliner to walk to the can. Always complaining about something, his wife finds solace in the arms of anyone she runs into. Today it's the mailman, tomorrow it could be the ice cream man, she gets around. It could be because he is always grumpy and mean to her, or it could be because of his small penis.

i imagine weasel as a weasel.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

4nick8r wrote:

I picture wildman as a boring but adventurous outdoors man, possibly a land surveyor. I think he is a clean cut family man who likely has 1 child; I'm guessing a little girl. I think his name refers to a time in his past, before he was married. How did I do?

😂😂😂 good one! 👍

Reply to this topic