How do you picture your fellow Directors?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › How do you picture your fellow Directors?
  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Pv͒D wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

I picture 4nick8r as an out of shape fellow who sweats just getting up from his recliner to walk to the can. Always complaining about something, his wife finds solace in the arms of anyone she runs into. Today it's the mailman, tomorrow it could be the ice cream man, she gets around. It could be because he is always grumpy and mean to her, or it could be because of his small penis.

i imagine weasel as a weasel.

PVD stands for Peripheral Vascular Disease, right? 😜

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I picture Pvd as a monster that escaped from purgatory and wears a human flesh suit. He spends his days strong arming people into giving up land that has been in the family for decades. Nobody knows what he plans on doing with all the land though. He feeds on body parts from the morgue in the evening.

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

👆🏻 I think you nailed it

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

I picture Pvd as a monster that escaped from purgatory and wears a human flesh suit. He spends his days strong arming people into giving up land that has been in the family for decades. Nobody knows what he plans on doing with all the land though. He feeds on body parts from the morgue in the evening.

I see pinesap as an early 20s stick of a man. He has clubbed fingers from all the gaming on his phone and other video games. He spends his days in a dimly lit room surrounded by empty Gatorade bottles and stems from the sticky icky. He has papa johns on his speed dial so he can get them there once his sesh has hit its climax.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Uncle Bobby is a bee keeper in the "beehive state" of Utah. He is past his prime child bearing years and not having any children of his own he dotes on his nephews and nieces as if they were his own. He default gift of choice is a jar of his very own home brand of Uncle Bobby's Honey which has become famous among locals in the small town he lives in. One day he aspires to appear on the hit ABC television show Shark Tank where he will make a deal with Lori. This partnership eventually leads to fathering of his first child (or so he tells himself), a son, which he will name Porter after his childhood hero and Utah legend Porter Rockwell.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

I see pinesap as an early 20s stick of a man. He has clubbed fingers from all the gaming on his phone and other video games. He spends his days in a dimly lit room surrounded by empty Gatorade bottles and stems from the sticky icky. He has papa johns on his speed dial so he can get them there once his sesh has hit its climax.

This is hilarious but the only part that is even close is that I love pizza!! We don't have a papa johns close by but the local mom and pop pizzerias get it done. 👍

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

uTaker65Reserve wrote:

I see nobody as a shady, depressed looking drifter who takes the midnight train from town to town.

I see uTaker65Reserve as a mule to undertaker65

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

uTaker65Reserve is a smaller and much more stubborn version of a horse. He has a sturdy build and is able to put in a lot of work, but cant seem to make any progress because he has hooves, and cant play the touchscreen based game. He is relegated to using Siri's dictation capabilities to play forum games. By day, he makes his living by having his picture taken with sombrero wearing gringos sitting on him in a Mexican border town. He's kindof a local celebrity.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

uTaker65Reserve wrote:

I see nobody as a shady, depressed looking drifter who takes the midnight train from town to town.

David Allan Coe wrote a song about me.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I picture U_GOT_TO_EARN_IT as a feisty young fellow. Would always talk back to his parents as a youngster. Probably sent away to boarding school at a young age, and definitely kept away from social settings. Sort of a loner by nature.

Reply to this topic