Skills Update!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Skills Update!
  • CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

I heard NWS is finally getting some.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

I heard NWS is finally getting some.

😂😂😂😂😂

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Bitch and complain all you clowns want. They can change whatever parameters you ask them to. It doesn't matter. What's done is done but this crew will remain on top.and you will never be satisfied!!!

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Bitch and complain all you clowns want. They can change whatever parameters you ask them to. It doesn't matter. What's done is done but this crew will remain on top.and you will never be satisfied!!!

Don't complain about the closing of an exploit, all we ask for is a fair game, not one loaded in one parties favour

• 💫Donaido💫

What I'd like to know is why are the players who used this exploit allowed to keep everything they aqquired by exploiting the bug! Why should the rest of us have to spend over again to try to compete with them when they get to keep everything they pretty much got for free.

• DʘN̂BʘSS

💫Donaido💫 wrote:

What I'd like to know is why are the players who used this exploit allowed to keep everything they aqquired by exploiting the bug! Why should the rest of us have to spend over again to try to compete with them when they get to keep everything they pretty much got for free.

I see you're still complaining. What do you want them to do? Maybe reset all illuminati players because they have the unfair advantage of intellect?

• Treybo130

So what was the "negative affect" for the players with over the original 15k?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Theirs was lowered.

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

I also see a new mastery tier "elite" which is at 15,000, and the old mastery tier is 10,000 - which means we will all grow much faster!

• Tea Sipper

NWS are just whining bums. Always were, always will be.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Bam pot wrote:

NWS are just whining bums. Always were, always will be.

Says the mule !!

• DUESCHEBAGS

I don't know why you all defend Nick. He's allowed illuminati to hop over 100 miles a base and admitted it. Unless you think exploiting a bug that a select few were allowed to use is fair!

• DUESCHEBAGS

To bad you can't post SS here

• DUESCHEBAGS

Treybo130 wrote:

How many hop bases would you have to build to collect all the Tib in a 108 mile radius? 10, 15 maybe 20? Well they did it with one base. How many warehouses and vehicle depots would it take you to build 20 bases to collect from that area. They only needed 2 warehouses and 5 vehicle depots for 1 base that they could all cap and share.

• DUESCHEBAGS

DʘN̂BʘSS wrote:

💫Donaido💫 wrote:

I see you're still complaining. What do you want them to do? Maybe reset all illuminati players because they have the unfair advantage of intellect?

If your idea of intellect is cheating you have some serious problems

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

VINNIEMALONE wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

How many hop bases would you have to build to collect all the Tib in a 108 mile radius? 10, 15 maybe 20? Well they did it with one base. How many warehouses and vehicle depots would it take you to build 20 bases to collect from that area. They only needed 2 warehouses and 5 vehicle depots for 1 base that they could all cap and share.

True. But nothing you can do about it. Life's not fair, never will be. In cases like this you just have to move on

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Is there any doubt out there that illuminati as a group hasn't spent the most real money and time on this app? Every player had the same parameters when the game started. Illuminati as a group just played at a faster pace with better group planning then most others. Put together a team with better planning and come get us if you don't want us on the throne. 💪🏻

• np17036548

With an attitude like that, given the advantage they enjoyed so long without action from the dev, all they deserve is a general uprising against them. No more throne, we need a republic!!!

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Is there any doubt out there that illuminati as a group hasn't spent the most real money and time on this app? Every player had the same parameters when the game started. Illuminati as a group just played at a faster pace with better group planning then most others. Put together a team with better planning and come get us if you don't want us on the throne. 💪🏻

No amount of planning can compensate for an advantage. That's like a boxer using brass knuckles and when the boxing commission finds out still being allowed to use them and only they are allowed to use them. It required 3x as much real world money to compete with every dollar the "chosen ones" spent. Spend all you want, I've always supported the spenders but it is unforgivable to allow certain users money more value than others. Using those brass knuckles and then acting like you're tough fighting someone with handcuffs on makes you a bitch in my book.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I'm still waiting on my 4K henchmen!

• ☣Alexander☣

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

I'm still waiting on my 4K henchmen!

😂😂

• PINΞSΛ͒P

You have collected 1 million resources. I have collected 6 times that. I also double you in jobs completed. You handcuff yourself man. Put more effort and time into the game and stop posting nonsense. "Your book" ha, who wants to read the book of a failure.

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

I don't talk much in or out of the forums but I see it this way

So put a crew together and come at us. We have done nothing to anyone here..... We don't spill the cool aid in the forums and spread propaganda. Yes. Nick fixed a bug that allowed some to hop further. Who cares..... Personally my hop wasn't any where near the 108 that Vinnie claims. Vinnie has also used large hops to his advantage. We fought with nws... To them we are the bad guys and to us they are the bad guys. We both feel like we are the good guys. That's how a war game goes. Vinnie has done something's to lose trust. He lost it. Vinnie has also has threatened to cross games and get larger players who don't play GS to squash some members. .

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

That failed. He didn't like that nothing went his way so he went to support to complain about a bug. That both sides have used. Others including King leo who do not play anymore had a large hop. I didn't care, or cry about it. But typical of my 3 y/o, when she doesn't get what she wants, she pouts and stomps, throwing a tantrum. This is what you see here.

So drink the cool aid or not. It's up to you.

See you all on the map friend or foe

• Pv͒D

BЯʘʘKLY͒И wrote:

That failed. He didn't like that nothing went his way so he went to support to complain about a bug. That both sides have used. Others including King leo who do not play anymore had a large hop. I didn't care, or cry about it. But typical of my 3 y/o, when she doesn't get what she wants, she pouts and stomps, throwing a tantrum. This is what you see here.

So drink the cool aid or not. It's up to you.

See you all on the map friend or foe

+1

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I personally don't hold the glitch against any players or syns. The devs screwed up by allowing it to go on for so long. But it is still a huge advantage for anyone who got to exploit it.

• Pv͒D

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

I personally don't hold the glitch against any players or syns. The devs screwed up by allowing it to go on for so long. But it is still a huge advantage for anyone who got to exploit it.

*was*

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Pv͒D wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

*was*

That's debatable. As I understand it the old hop bases still reach 108. With the new skills update you can only max out at 66 or something. So any bases you guys were able to hide may still be unreachable. Regardless, anyone who has Cheese on their team has an advantage. Have you seen that guy?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Plus it's funny when you guys get 20K Tib for capping yourselves to stay at limit. Again, not your fault. I put that on the devs.

• Pv͒D

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

Plus it's funny when you guys get 20K Tib for capping yourselves to stay at limit. Again, not your fault. I put that on the devs.

pretty sure any tibs i got were due to KL smashing the shit out of me a year ago.

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

If the dev's failed to correct it right away, it's not considered an exploit on the players part because if Person A throws two highlows, one crate and 5 wheels, that's max hop. If person A is 40 and person B is 35 they are both at their max hopping. Why should Person A be considered as " exploiting a bug" if I max hop is "max hop" like everyone else? For that matter, why should Person A or a group be labeled as cheaters, be punished for Max hopping.
    Now if person A was punished for something that was not corrected by the game, person/s A is entitled to take further actions. For being singled out.

Reply to this topic