Skills Update!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Skills Update!
  • BЯʘʘKLY͒И

Here you have one sour player labeling a group when 98% of a group did not have an above average hopping distance. Now take the rest of the game and people playing or not....... In or apart of other groups that also had larger hop areas.... Why single out one? The answer is simply a sour and bitter person.

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

VINNIEMALONE wrote:

I don't know why you all defend Nick. He's allowed illuminati to hop over 100 miles a base and admitted it. Unless you think exploiting a bug that a select few were allowed to use is fair!

A hope that you used plenty of times yourself and to correct your bs, the whole crew didn't have 100 mile hop radius

Also, I know for a fact that a few members of nws and other crews had a member or two that also had larger then average hopping range

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

Pv͒D wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

I personally don't hold the glitch against any players or syns. The devs screwed up by allowing it to go on for so long. But it is still a huge advantage for anyone who got to exploit it.

*was*

That's debatable. As I understand it the old hop bases still reach 108. With the new skills update you can only max out at 66 or something. So any bases you guys were able to hide may still be unreachable. Regardless, anyone who has Cheese on their team has an advantage. Have you seen that guy?

Cheese did not have a hop of 100.

PLEASE. EVERYONE GET THEIR SHIT STRAIGHT BEFORE VOMITTING IN THE FORUMS. This is exactly why I don't post here and this will be my last

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Cheese did not have a hop of 100 so fuckin what 😂😂😂😂

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

YOU wrote:

Obvs there is a reason why you don't post in the forums cos you got nothing good to say run along now cheaters 😂

• TΛ͒T

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

YOU wrote:

Obvs there is a reason why you don't post in the forums cos you got nothing good to say run along now cheaters 😂

Under the standards you are claiming makes us a cheater, because a couple people could hop further, then your syndicate is also a bunch of cheaters for using KL's super bases. Haven't you learned your lesson to just keep your ignorant trap shut. Let the new idiot Vin keep spewing his madness it's amusing.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

He can't. His posts are hidden. Haha. This whole mess is on the devs. They were made aware a long time ago and let it ride. Cheese max was 39 just like the rest of us. Mav was the only 108 I knew of. Brook was like 62 and pine somewhere a little above that. I don't know what KL was cuz he was out so fast. This isn't on any player. The devs left them to keep the advantage and we missed the boat. It is what it is. Sucks. But they've got their algorithm. 😂😂😂

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

If you all recall, the bigger exploit was the ability to build more than two warehouses which allowed folks to hop many hundreds of miles. They closed that loop and mostly cleaned up the problem. In that case, folks knew it was an exploit. I mean, there was a special process for exploiting it.

The 15000 issue, in my mind, was different. It was a bug, for sure. But you didn't need to do something special to exploit it.

I do think they should have shaved the extra skill back to 15000, but believe the devs grandfathered in order to keep the peace after the rediculous uproar over the warehouse exploit which was still raging.

I started playing a few days after this game started and never exploited a bug, but won't lose my mind over this.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

And I guess I have to ask: why are we bitching about this now? We've all known about the hop advantage for two years. I guess the only reason I didn't complain was that those with the advantage weren't a**holes.

• Christymesa

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

I'm still waiting on my 4K henchmen!

Oh, nobody cares about your henchmen!

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I wasn't referring to Cheese's hop radius. Just his agent count. I like the guy. Even if he has kicked my ass into last week. Just bc I'm fighting someone doesn't mean I don't respect them.

• Christymesa

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

I wasn't referring to Cheese's hop radius. Just his agent count. I like the guy. Even if he has kicked my ass into last week. Just bc I'm fighting someone doesn't mean I don't respect them.

Oh poor diddums. Would you like a pacifier?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

What's a diddum?

• Christymesa

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

What's a diddum?

Seriously?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

CHЯISTYMΞSΛ͒ wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

What's a diddum?

Seriously?

Dead serious

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

YOU wrote:

CHЯISTYMΞSΛ͒ wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

What's a diddum?

Seriously?

Dead serious

I don't joke about diddums lady. I want an answer.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

YOU wrote:

CHЯISTYMΞSΛ͒ wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

What's a diddum?

Seriously?

Dead serious

I don't joke about diddums lady. I want an answer.

She's still trying to think of one 😳

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

TΛ͒T wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

YOU wrote:

Under the standards you are claiming makes us a cheater, because a couple people could hop further, then your syndicate is also a bunch of cheaters for using KL's super bases. Haven't you learned your lesson to just keep your ignorant trap shut. Let the new idiot Vin keep spewing his madness it's amusing.

Your the main idiot of this game TIT everybody knows it even your own boyfriends . What's that they say about you again you think your hierarchy or some shite like that but your just a cyber thug no one really likes .yeah sounds about right 😘😂😂

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

He can't. His posts are hidden. Haha. This whole mess is on the devs. They were made aware a long time ago and let it ride. Cheese max was 39 just like the rest of us. Mav was the only 108 I knew of. Brook was like 62 and pine somewhere a little above that. I don't know what KL was cuz he was out so fast. This isn't on any player. The devs left them to keep the advantage and we missed the boat. It is what it is. Sucks. But they've got their algorithm. 😂😂😂

This☝🏻️
    Perfectly phrased👌🏻

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

Yup the Devs left an exploit in the game knowingly and did nothing to resolve it for 2 years, the net result is some ppl are able to reach parts of the map no one else currently can and have reaped the benefits of tib gathering and safe havens to build in.

How do you fix it? Feck knows, the Devs have let a game flaw turn in to a critical issue, I suspect nothing beyond token tib compensation. My only answer is to play less, never spend on this game again and hope that an alternative gps game comes along at some point.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

💫Mr Pussy💫 wrote:

Yup the Devs left an exploit in the game knowingly and did nothing to resolve it for 2 years, the net result is some ppl are able to reach parts of the map no one else currently can and have reaped the benefits of tib gathering and safe havens to build in.

How do you fix it? Feck knows, the Devs have let a game flaw turn in to a critical issue, I suspect nothing beyond token tib compensation. My only answer is to play less, never spend on this game again and hope that an alternative gps game comes along at some point.

👍🏻

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

Where is King Leo?👀

• Picnic Thief

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

Where is King Leo?👀

He hasn't played in over a year mate. He is alive and well however 👍🏼

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

Where is King Leo?👀

He seen sense and got out of this shit app that is so unbalanced it's comical . The games a joke and the people who run it don't know what to do for the best . 👎

• ☣Alexander☣

I don't know about everyone else here, but i like this game.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Yeah. It's one of a kind

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

I like this game too

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Qweeter1997 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Yeah. It's one of a kind

👍🏼

• RΛINDᎧG

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

This is a game?!?!?! Shit....better get off my ass and start playing then 😔

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

💫Mr Pussy💫 wrote:

There is Ingress.

Reply to this topic