Corrupt A Wish

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Corrupt A Wish
  • Fritzmann

This is a quick, easy forum game I thought up. The basic gist is to corrupt the wish before you, while still granting it.

For example:
    "I wish for a dog"

"Granted, but it hates you and never plays with you.
    I wish I could fly!"
    And so on...

I'll start:
    I wish I was president.

• BANEBERRY

You become president of guyana 👍
    I wish I could afford some more tib

• Noah

You have unlimited funds, but you may only use this for tib. Specifically, it can only be spent on health refills and name changes.

I wish I was good at Global Supremecy.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

You are the lord master of Global Supremecy with an influence score 100x higher than the second biggest player and knowledge of every exploit in the game, but everyone else stopped playing ten years ago.

I wish I had a brand new Tesla.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

You get a brand new Tesla, but your so broke you can't afford to drive it.
    I wish it would rain from today till Thursday.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Granted. But it is raining c4 on all of your bases.
    I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Height challenged? Sux to be you.🐝🔫💀
    I wish I had a nickel for every time Amuryka was invaded.👍🔫💀

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

You are charged with treason because you are profiting from acts of terrorism and must be encouraging them.
    I wish I could catch a world record King during this summers dippnetting season.

• Flcorus

⋘⊗⋙ wrote:

You become president of guyana 👍I wish I could afford some more tib

You receive Tiberium, but your device gets stolen away, I wish I was in a syndicate

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I was about to extend an invite to our syn, but then noticed that you didn't follow the rules of this forum game so I decided not to.

I wish we lived in a world where the only discrimination was right vs wrong.

• Fritzmann

Granted, but right isn't always right, and wrong isn't always wrong, and whatever you do ends up as wrong.

I wish for a major update soon.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Your wardrobe is updated, youre now officially a hipster. Sorry, man.

I wish i had 3 wishes. Not just one. You fake, cheap-ass, hipster genie.

• Real MF

Granted, however in the fine print the wishes can only be used on February 31st.

I wish unicorns were real.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Unicorns ARE real! They're called horses but use magic to make their horns invisible so that everyone mistakes them for the common horse.
    I wish I could travel forward in time.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Granted! But you wander into a dystopian future where you are microchipped and treated as a modern slave.

I wish I had gills so I could swim in the ocean and be a real life Merman.

• Fritzmann

Granted, but you are captured by Ursula and lost your virginity to the ugliest thing around.

I wish Justin Bieber is assassinated brutally.

• RARE

In assassinated there are two asses yours and his and one of them is going to be penetrated.
    I wish my neibor was a hot milf

• Sentinel

RARE wrote:

In assassinated there are two asses yours and his and one of them is going to be penetrated. I wish my neibor was a hot milf

granted, but your neighbor smells like a pile of shit

• Sentinel

YOU wrote:

RARE wrote:

In assassinated there are two asses yours and his and one of them is going to be penetrated. I wish my neibor was a hot milf

granted, but your neighbor smells like a pile of shit

I wish I had telepathy

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Granted, but when your bioengineer was installing Telepathy version 2.4 there was a bug, and you can now only hear FM radio stations 86.3-99.8 in your head.

I wish I was god.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Granted. But you become the god Uranus just a mere second before Cronos cuts off your genitals and tosses them into the sea.

I wish I could play the banjo.

• Real MF

Granted but your now the kid from deliverance.

I wish I had a photographic memory.

• 4nick8r

Your photographic memory allows you to vividly remember anything you have every seen. Unfortunately you walked in on your grandparents bumping uglies at a young age and that memory was seared into your brain. No other memories can make it through the horror and it plays like a movie on loop in your head all day and all night.

I wish I was the man that my boys believe I am.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Your boys change their opinion of you before the wish is granted and for that brief moment they thought you were a gay prostitute. Now you are one, and get your ass drilled all day every day.
    I wish I could rock climb without rope like a badass Spider-Man.

• Fritzmann

Granted, but your arch-nemesis gets the better of you.

I wish I could use a PC to type this.

• Dunlap2041

You don't have any batteries foe your Bluetooth keyboard.

I wish I got free chipotle.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Granted, but the peppers are so hot they burn your butt hole on the way out.

I wish I could jump ten feet high.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

While playing in your first NBA game, you use your amazing jump to block a shot, but the impact of landing breaks both of your ankles.

I wish I owned a house in Mililani Mauka.

• 4nick8r

Granted, but you are a haole & the mokes steal your stuff every chance they get. It's also infested with uku's and you end up shaving your whole body trying to get rid of them, but it doesn't work, so you itch all day.

I wish I was dating Riss Moore. 🏄🏼

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

You date Riss Moore, and eventually marry her. Then one day she filed a divorce and splits with half your money.
    I wish the sky would clear by 3 so I can hike today

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Granted! On your hike you run across a cute baby bear stuck up in a tree. Whilst photographing the little one, momma bear charges you from behind and mauls you to death.

I wish I hadn't messed up my shoulder crashing into the center-field wall in college and had made it to the big leagues.

Reply to this topic