Corrupt A Wish

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Corrupt A Wish
  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Granted but for every 100,000 miles you teleport, you lose one year of your life.

I wish I could read people's minds.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Granted. But you quickly realize things like your wife doesn't love you, you were an adopted "broken condom baby". Your kids... They aren't really yours... Etc, the list goes on
    I wish chair lift 6 was open at alyeska ski resort

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Well, it's certainly open, but no one told the maintenance worker who had removed the safety bolts for cleaning.

I wish I got a recurring spot on The Walking Dead.

• Lightbringer

You get the recurring spot of the slaughtered zombie instead of a main character.

I wish I never deleted my first account with 23,000K influence

• ☣Alexander☣

You didnt, but forgot the password and couldnt play it again anyways.

I wish i was a billionare.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

You are.....by means of a sex-filled gay marriage to a wealthy young, and hung, day trader.

I wish there really was such an animal as a SquirrelPig.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

There is, but it's now at the top of the food chain and hunts humans. The streangth of a wild boar put into the agile body of flying squirl makes it verry verry lethal. One day you were walking to work, stealthily (or so you thought) when the beast flew from a tree, and plowed into your gut like a bowling ball. Then of course, it's friends helped devour you alive.
    I wish online homework was no longer a thing.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Granted, but as a result, the Internet disappears, technology atrophies, and you are forced to do your homework from a 1981 style school computer room on the notorious TRS-80.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I wish I was good enough to compete on Master Chef.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

You make it on the show but Ramsay pushes you to your breaking point, causing you to disembowel yourself on TV.

I wish I had a base in Antartica.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

You go to Antarctica, and actually found somewhere to plant. But unfortunately you are stuck there in real life forever after the ocean randomly freezes up blocking all ships.
    I wish my math class wasn't at 8 in the morning

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Granted. It's at 4 in the morning.

I wish that the Big Rock Candy Mountain was a real place.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Granted. But no one told you the lake of stew is boiling hot, and your are boiled to death while skinny dipping.

I wish this game had about 100x the active players.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Granted, but they are all unreasonable and ornery. And you're their favorite target for random c4.

I wish I could experience synesthesia.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

It does but they're all mule accounts.

I wish the quality of healthcare in other, smaller nations was as good as it is in the US.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Wish granted, it's just as good as it is in the US. Now those countries are going in debt just like obama care is doing to the US.
    I wish someone else would write my communications speech for me.

Reply to this topic