June 26

ForumsGeneral Discussion › June 26
  • Pv͒D

Anniversary time is upon us.... I wonder what the chairman has in store?

• Fritzmann

I hope there actually is something

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Rare weapons?? sell all button ??

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ wrote:

If like to see some more weapons, I mean a how is a tazer the most powerful???

• SLiNKY

undertaker65 wrote:

ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ wrote:

I guess the assumption is this: if your opponent has no muscular control he can't hurt you.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

NooYah wrote:

undertaker65 wrote:

ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ wrote:

I guess the assumption is this: if your opponent has no muscular control he can't hurt you.

Nope, you zap them, capture em alive, and torture them. The resulting intel makes the taser the most powerful. The funny one is the LRAD, apparently since everyone uses tasers they forget their hearing protection.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Anyway, Id like to see 2 things, a type-in space for buying and selling weapons and loot missions. Dont give anyone guns, make them earn them.

I also personally think that really weak but upkeep free weapons would add an interesting dynamic to things.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

Anyway, Id like to see 2 things, a type-in space for buying and selling weapons and loot missions. Dont give anyone guns, make them earn them.

👆🏼

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Did they do anything last year? I set the game down for a few months around this time last year.

• Dunlap2041

Full map tib reset. ( you can collect tib again in any spot you are currently not in.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

👆🏼

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Dunlap2041 wrote:

Full map tib reset. ( you can collect tib again in any spot you are currently not in.

Nice

• TΛ͒T

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

Did they do anything last year? I set the game down for a few months around this time last year.

He set up a special map where you could watch directorships change hands

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

I also personally think that really weak but upkeep free weapons would add an interesting dynamic to things.

Looting missions? I'd rather them be scanned on map cuz of tiers, but either way they need to be available.
    And a type in for selling/buying. If that doesn't happen they might as well not make an update.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I think we would of seen an announcement by now. 😔

• PINΞSΛ͒P

TΛ͒T wrote:

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

You can still see this if you go into the announcements and scroll down to June 26 from last year.

• ☣Alexander☣

ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

👆🏼

Well i personally dont mind a little christmas bonus but for the anniversary they definitely should FINALLY implement loot bonuses of some sort whether its scanned or obtained through jobs.

• Treybo130

A large energy drink to go with the small.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

TΛ͒T wrote:

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

You can still see this if you go into the announcements and scroll down to June 26 from last year.

you know what I did see that.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

They could maybe take away all the free TIB certain players gained using an exploit that the game actually let happen but only a select few was allowed to use . Resulting in most people I know never spending any RL money on this fraudulent game ever again ?! Just a thought

• ☣Alexander☣

👆Old news dude..plus there is tons of free tib out there. We're here talking about the anniversary of the game.

• Tea Sipper

☝NWS can't make it into the USA for Tib. That's why they're crying. They just aren't good enough to be there.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

👆Old news dude..plus there is tons of free tib out there. We're here talking about the anniversary of the game.

Yeah and I'm not about to get my hopes up for any anniversary of a game that's cheated loads of players that's all I'm saying DUDE😂

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Tea Sipper wrote:

☝NWS can't make it into the USA for Tib. That's why they're crying. They just aren't good enough to be there.

We can only hope and pray that one day we will land there 🙏

• Fritzmann

I hope for new base upgrades. Unique ones that give cool bonuses. And sell all button

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

👆🏼

Well i personally dont mind a little christmas bonus but for the anniversary they definitely should FINALLY implement loot bonuses of some sort whether its scanned or obtained through jobs.

All of the above + a loot defense item (LRADs are common but are the most powerful) + scan bonus for more remote areas + breaking down some countries into smaller subsections

• Pv͒D

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Tea Sipper wrote:

We can only hope and pray that one day we will land there 🙏

we can only hope and pray that one day you will stop crying like a little pussy

• 4nick8r

How about making booby traps & radar do something that is actually worthwhile.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

4nick8r wrote:

Yeah, like if booby traps didn't take up upgrade slots and radars actually got you more upgrades per scan

• Treybo130

Qweeter1997 wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

Yeah, like if booby traps didn't take up upgrade slots and radars actually got you more upgrades per scan

Booby traps should destroy the base and capturing base, it's a waste of an upgrade slot and it blows up one upgrade.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Treybo130 wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

Booby traps should destroy the base and capturing base, it's a waste of an upgrade slot and it blows up one upgrade.

👆🏻

Reply to this topic