June 26

ForumsGeneral Discussion › June 26
  • 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Pv͒D wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Tea Sipper wrote:

☝NWS can't make it into the USA for Tib. That's why they're crying. They just aren't good enough to be there.

We can only hope and pray that one day we will land there 🙏

we can only hope and pray that one day you will stop crying like a little pussy

And you are ???

• TΛ͒T

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Pv͒D wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Tea Sipper wrote:

☝NWS can't make it into the USA for Tib. That's why they're crying. They just aren't good enough to be there.

And you are ???

That joke is going on 2 years old now. If it's not a joke you truly are as dumb as you seem. Not knowing #2 on the leaderboard and one of the players destroying your team. This level of stupidity would explain the way you play this game though.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

TΛ͒T wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Pv͒D wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Tea Sipper wrote:

And you are ???

That joke is going on 2 years old now. If it's not a joke you truly are as dumb as you seem. Not knowing #2 on the leaderboard and one of the players destroying your team. This level of stupidity would explain the way you play this game though.

Team 😂😂its true what the say about you then #sadfuck

• Not a mule

They should make a new, updated director map of the previous year

• CHU͒CHʘ

Pv͒D wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Tea Sipper wrote:

Bah hahaha.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

CHU͒CHʘ wrote:

Pv͒D wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Tea Sipper wrote:

Bah hahaha.

That's cute involving the mule to look like your funny 👍👍👍👍🙊

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

Anniversary day is tomorrow and there's still no message. Maybe it's a surprise?! I just sent a message to support to inform them in case they forgot

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

Anniversary day is tomorrow and there's still no message. Maybe it's a surprise?! I just sent a message to support to inform them in case they forgot

It took two years to address the 108 mile hop exploit. I wouldn't hold your breath.

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

With all rescent drama we will be lucky if we can only got a simple answer from Suport!!!😂

Someone got an idea on what we can do to celebrate the aniversary???

I can open a pal room where we all geting drunk and talk about funny story.... Or just ZzZzzZzZZzzzz and spend another 5k tibs on gs like all days...😅

• Treybo130

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

It took two years to address the 108 mile hop exploit. I wouldn't hold your breath.

I noticed that exploit on accident and posted it to the suggestion forum. I wonder if support knew it was happening and waiting for us to find or really had no idea. Now that I'm experiencing the benefits it truly is fucked up that they allowed it to happen for so long.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Treybo130 wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

I noticed that exploit on accident and posted it to the suggestion forum. I wonder if support knew it was happening and waiting for us to find or really had no idea. Now that I'm experiencing the benefits it truly is fucked up that they allowed it to happen for so long.

There was an algorithm that made it all better.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

There was an algorithm that made it all better.

Lmfao!

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

With all rescent drama we will be lucky if we can only got a simple answer from Suport!!!😂

I can open a pal room where we all geting drunk and talk about funny story.... Or just ZzZzzZzZZzzzz and spend another 5k tibs on gs like all days...😅

I say we make It a gas day.

• Pv͒D

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

I say we make It a gas day.

i know who id be hitting 😜😜😜

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Who?😁

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Sabine Schmitz 😉 Haha

• RARE

ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ wrote:

Rare weapons?? sell all button ??

What kind of weapons?

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

TAR-21

• Treybo130

Maybe loot missions are in the cards for the next update.

Reply to this topic