GS Strike

ForumsGeneral Discussion › GS Strike
  • Fritzmann

    So... Another year has gone by and we've gotten just about kaput. The devs are virtually ignoring us, the player base is stagnant, something needs to be done. And we need to be the ones to do it. I'm calling on you to help get this game, well, anything. We are going to do 3 things:
    1. Message support
    Just tell them what you want. If we show we still exist, maybe they'll feed us something
    2. Make a thread in suggestions
    Again, just to show them we're here
    3. Nothing
    Stop playing. For me, I'm going to put down GS for 3 days. I won't touch it. Then I'll come back on. Rinse and repeat. If there's no response in a week, I'm done. I'll quit. Now, quitting is a lot easier for me as I haven't incested a ton, but we can all take a break.

    I love you guys (weird much?)
    Fritz

  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

    So what you're saying is if we want to take any of your bases we should do it in he next three days. Got it. 😜

  • 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

    Incested?? 😳😳😳😳

  • nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

    Bobber994™ wrote:

    Incested?? 😳😳😳😳

  • Fritzmann

    💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

    Bobber994™ wrote:

    Incested?? 😳😳😳😳

    😂😂 oh great now this is all everyone's going to talk about 😂😂👌🏼

  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

    Bro, the game doesn't have a good funding model. It would be supported more if there was a strong financial incentive.

  • nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

    🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

    Bro, the game doesn't have a good funding model. It would be supported more if there was a strong financial incentive.

    This is not nick's primary source of income. Just a side stream. It does not have his full attention. If there was any kind of advertising this game would be so much bigger bc there's nothing else like it. I've looked.

    As for the player base being stagnant, it's not necessarily. Too many people are afraid of lsing their imaginary boxes. I've been fighting for the last month or two and have never had more fun. I've had my ass handed to me by the biggest players in the game, and I'm still having fun. I was about to quit the game until I started fighting. Fight illum, fight us, fight each other but get engaged in the game.

  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

    Fritzmann wrote:

    So... Another year has gone by and we've gotten just about kaput. The devs are virtually ignoring us, the player base is stagnant, something needs to be done. And we need to be the ones to do it. I'm calling on you to help get this game, well, anything. We are going to do 3 things:1. Message supportJust tell them what you want. If we show we still exist, maybe they'll feed us something2. Make a thread in suggestionsAgain, just to show them we're here3. NothingStop playing. For me, I'm going to put down GS for 3 days. I won't touch it. Then I'll come back on. Rinse and repeat. If there's no response in a week, I'm done. I'll quit. Now, quitting is a lot easier for me as I haven't incested a ton, but we can all take a break.

    I love you guys (weird much?)Fritz

    Didn't you just start playing like a month ago? Or are you a mule?!?🐴

  • ᑔΛ͒łLΞYᑔUB

    35 bases and you've been playing a couple years? Hmmm

  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

    Bobber994™ wrote:

    Incested?? 😳😳😳😳

    👶🏻👨🏻

  • PINΞSΛ͒P

    💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

    🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

    Bro, the game doesn't have a good funding model. It would be supported more if there was a strong financial incentive.

    This is not nick's primary source of income. Just a side stream. It does not have his full attention. If there was any kind of advertising this game would be so much bigger bc there's nothing else like it. I've looked.

    As for the player base being stagnant, it's not necessarily. Too many people are afraid of lsing their imaginary boxes. I've been fighting for the last month or two and have never had more fun. I've had my ass handed to me by the biggest players in the game, and I'm still having fun. I was about to quit the game until I started fighting. Fight illum, fight us, fight each other but get engaged in the game.

    Try this ☝️

  • 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

    I like number 3. We've already tried number 1 and 2 with no recognition. So striking out is a fresh idea. Although I'm just going to go on strike on the weekend.

  • Gii

    Fritzmann wrote:

    So... Another year has gone by and we've gotten just about kaput. The devs are virtually ignoring us, the player base is stagnant, something needs to be done. And we need to be the ones to do it. I'm calling on you to help get this game, well, anything. We are going to do 3 things:1. Message supportJust tell them what you want. If we show we still exist, maybe they'll feed us something2. Make a thread in suggestionsAgain, just to show them we're here3. NothingStop playing. For me, I'm going to put down GS for 3 days. I won't touch it. Then I'll come back on. Rinse and repeat. If there's no response in a week, I'm done. I'll quit. Now, quitting is a lot easier for me as I haven't incested a ton, but we can all take a break.

    I love you guys (weird much?)Fritz

    As of today, love knows no boundaries

  • Treybo130

    I'm excited about the strike. Good luck with it.

  • ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

    The common misconception is that the player base is stagnant. Reality is that early game c4 lawlessness caused all the active forum players to get hit by trolls. They quit and went back to TW. Some just adapted and forgot about the forums. The rest of us are active but on the map, where the trolls no longer matter. Point is, just because the forums are slow doesnt mean players arent active. This is a 2 year old game, the developers recently gave us a major update that changed skills. That should honestly keep us all busy for a while. They havent abandoned us, And youre being too dramatic, fritzman.

  • 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

    GS_Support2hr
    message
    Thanks for your anniversary wishes, and thanks for playing Global Supremacy!
    replydelete

  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

    There are a ton of inactive players on the map. But there are also a decent amount of active players still. I know a lot of players that I talk to quite often that don't touch the forums. Take a look at the leader board and watch the changes and growth. Have the devs done things that pissed a lot of players off? Ya. Was the last update a band-aid on a problem 2 years in the making? Ya. But if you don't like it don't play. And fritz you've been in the game for like 4 days. Chill.

  • ☣Alexander☣

    Fritz's old account is psych.. He's been around a while. Apparently he wanted a fresh start. I dont blame him. Lol but come on guys, havent ya ever heard of love at first sight? 😍

  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

    ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

    The common misconception is that the player base is stagnant. Reality is that early game c4 lawlessness caused all the active forum players to get hit by trolls. They quit and went back to TW. Some just adapted and forgot about the forums. The rest of us are active but on the map, where the trolls no longer matter. Point is, just because the forums are slow doesnt mean players arent active. This is a 2 year old game, the developers recently gave us a major update that changed skills. That should honestly keep us all busy for a while. They havent abandoned us, And youre being too dramatic, fritzman.

    Ya where did all the trolls go?

  • Pv͒D

    PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

    💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

    🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

    Bro, the game doesn't have a.... It would be supported more if....

    This is not nick's primary source of income. Just a side stream. It does not have his full attention. If there was any kind of advertising this game would be so much bigger bc there's nothing else like it. I've looked.

    As for the player base being stagnant, it's not necessarily. Too many people are afraid of lsing their imaginary boxes. I've been fighting for the last month or two and have never had more fun. I've had my ass handed to me by the biggest players in the game, and I'm still having fun. I was about to quit the game until I started fighting. Fight illum, fight us, fight each other but get engaged in the game.

    Try this ☝️

    Bring it!

  • Tea Sipper

    I fought NWS. I fought Brooklyn. Now everyone hates me.

  • ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

    👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

    ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

    The common misconception is that the player base is stagnant. Reality is that early game c4 lawlessness caused all the active forum players to get hit by trolls. They quit and went back to TW. Some just adapted and forgot about the forums. The rest of us are active but on the map, where the trolls no longer matter. Point is, just because the forums are slow doesnt mean players arent active. This is a 2 year old game, the developers recently gave us a major update that changed skills. That should honestly keep us all busy for a while. They havent abandoned us, And youre being too dramatic, fritzman.

    Ya where did all the trolls go?

    Where did the trolls go? Lol. I dont know, dont care. This is the only game I play, but im sure they found some other game to beg for attention in.

  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

    Tea Sipper wrote:

    I fought NWS. I fought Brooklyn. Now everyone hates me.

    😢😢😢😢😢

  • Pv͒D

    Tea Sipper wrote:

    I fought NWS. I fought Brooklyn. Now everyone hates me.

    who are you?

  • Tea Sipper

    Pv͒D wrote:

    Tea Sipper wrote:

    I fought NWS. I fought Brooklyn. Now everyone hates me.

    who are you?

    I am the person that fights NWS.

  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

    Tea Sipper wrote:

    Pv͒D wrote:

    Tea Sipper wrote:

    I fought NWS. I fought Brooklyn. Now everyone hates me.

    who are you?

    I am the person that fights NWS.

    Who were you before You became "tea sipper that fight NWS?"

  • nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

    Tea Sipper wrote:

    Pv͒D wrote:

    Tea Sipper wrote:

    I fought NWS. I fought Brooklyn. Now everyone hates me.

    who are you?

    I am the person that fights NWS.

    Who are you?

  • Tea Sipper

    I am Tea Sipper

  • Tea Sipper

    👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

    Tea Sipper wrote:

    Pv͒D wrote:

    Tea Sipper wrote:

    I fought NWS. I fought Brooklyn. Now everyone hates me.

    who are you?

    I am the person that fights NWS.

    Who were you before You became "tea sipper that fight NWS?"

    Before that I was Tea Sipper that wanted to fight NWS.

  • Fritzmann

    Well, I'm glad this brought some life back into this and something from support, even if it just was a mass message. I'll still keep playing, still keep foruming, and I hope to see all of you until the servers go down.

  • ཇ༨པ༉རབས

    Fritzmann wrote:

    Well, I'm glad this brought some life back into this and something from support, even if it just was a mass message. I'll still keep playing, still keep foruming, and I hope to see all of you until the servers go down.

    See ya next year and let's only hope you can get to 8,000 inf and 70 agents by then. You sure do bring a lot of life to the game and GS community.

    lmfao what a joke.

Reply to this topic

Please login to reply to this topic
[][]

©2018 MeanFreePath LLC