GS Strike

ForumsGeneral Discussion › GS Strike
  • Fritzmann

⚔ཇ༨པ༉རབས⚔ wrote:

Fritzmann wrote:

Well, I'm glad this brought some life back into this and something from support, even if it just was a mass message. I'll still keep playing, still keep foruming, and I hope to see all of you until the servers go down.

See ya next year and let's only hope you can get to 8,000 inf and 70 agents by then. You sure do bring a lot of life to the game and GS community.

lmfao what a joke.

And who are you again? Sorry, I must be very ignorant to not remember such an avid forumer.

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Fritzmann wrote:

⚔ཇ༨པ༉རབས⚔ wrote:

Fritzmann wrote:

Well, I'm glad this brought some life back into this and something from support, even if it just was a mass message. I'll still keep playing, still keep foruming, and I hope to see all of you until the servers go down.

See ya next year and let's only hope you can get to 8,000 inf and 70 agents by then. You sure do bring a lot of life to the game and GS community.

lmfao what a joke.

And who are you again? Sorry, I must be very ignorant to not remember such an avid forumer.

What is a forumer ? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Fritzmann

See? He doesn't even comprehend the simplest of language and he reprimands me for being new. Do you spend your time helping people or just laughing at people who do?

• Rustic

"Forumer" isn't a word. That might be why nobody knows what you're talking about. The forums add very little to this game, which is probably why nobody is commenting on your weird "non-strategy guide" thing, whatever that is. The truth is most active players don't use the forum. You'll find that the game is actually much better if you don't treat it a way to make friends on the internet. This game isn't for helping people, and it's certainly not for inventing stupid ways to die or whatever you people are doing in the forums. Please continue to whine and go on strike while the rest of us build up.

• Rustic

I think the game is in pretty good shape and I'm sick of people bitching about it just because nobody responds to your pointless comments in the forum. Go join a chat room if that's what you want

• Fritzmann

Rustic wrote:

I think the game is in pretty good shape and I'm sick of people bitching about it just because nobody responds to your pointless comments in the forum. Go join a chat room if that's what you want

Troll= success

I have successfully aggravated somebody. Congratulations me. I could care less about a dang strike. As someone mentioned earlier in this thread, there has been a lack of trolls. I filled that. Butthurt cream anyone?

• Rustic

Great job trolling. You must be 13 years old. Go play angry birds or whatever people your age do. Some people don't rely on game forums for their social life, believe it or not. Can't wait to cap some of your bases.

• ☣Alexander☣

Ooh, somebody is rather bitchy.(x
    This in fact IS a social war game. Hence why there are syndicates, a forum and a "message" section in your notifications. No, you dont have to participate. you can try to play by yourself and not talk to or help anyone...but if a time comes that you need back up, your antisocial ass wont have anyone. Its not necessarily about "making friends", but making allies. friendship is just a pleasant byproduct.

• ☣Alexander☣

People can come to the forums to get to know one another or participate in "stupid" games which helps breathe life into the player base. Yes, the game has been picking up in regards to activity recently. Though its definitely not as active as it could be. no, not everyone posts in the forums. They dont have to, but i do encourage it. I for one support anything that could potentially bring in players and keep them around. For those that want to keep their game solely map based go right ahead. Have fun. I'll however do both post in the forums and play on the map. Anyone that reads the forums at least knows of me and can always contact me for help and if i can, i will...because thats what good people do.

• Rustic

Using the forums is fine and I have no issue with it, I'm just say it it's ridiculous that he is writing the game off based on the lack of activity in the forum

• Fritzmann

Rustic wrote:

Using the forums is fine and I have no issue with it, I'm just say it it's ridiculous that he is writing the game off based on the lack of activity in the forum

Writing the game off? I'm solely writing off the lack of developer interaction. That and the player base are different things.

• Rustic

We just had a major skills update and a glitch was fixed, granted it was long overdue. Cry me a river. See you on the map.

• Treybo130

Rustic wrote:

I've found that my pointless conversations in the forum has created unique alliances is this game which has created "friends" making my gameplay more enjoyable. I don't know who Rustic is but I imagine he is the same sort that has caused me to avoid Xbox live. So you can eat a dick, avoid the dialogue, and wait for one of these forumers to find you.

• 👻Ominigul👻

Treybo130 wrote:

Rustic wrote:

I've found that my pointless conversations in the forum has created unique alliances is this game which has created "friends" making my gameplay more enjoyable. I don't know who Rustic is but I imagine he is the same sort that has caused me to avoid Xbox live. So you can eat a dick, avoid the dialogue, and wait for one of these forumers to find you.

Forumers?! Who says that? Hehe

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Fritzmann wrote:

See? He doesn't even comprehend the simplest of language and he reprimands me for being new. Do you spend your time helping people or just laughing at people who do?

you called me a forumer. I looked it up and the word was no where to be found in websters. so again I ask what is a forumer ? It's a simple question really. I was thinking it was of foreign decent. Like someone that drinks a lot of Rum. If that is what I am being accused of then we'll.... Call me "Capt Jack Sparrow mate"

• Fritzmann

Ok. I understand. A forumer is a person who regularly uses public nessaging systems, i.e. a forum.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Attention all gs forumers (if you are using auto correct forumers will change to former) use the forum to post any thought inyour head or the game is considered dead. You know who I'm calling out. The least active people in the game. BROOKLYN (1 post in 2 years) PVD (5-15 posts) and the ever so inactive CHEESE (former #1 on the leaderboard. Posted maybe 3 times). Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to post here within 24 hours or this game with self destruct. All of us forumers will be watching. Come out of the shadows!👥👀👥

• RΛINDᎧG

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

Attention all gs forumers (if you are using auto correct forumers will change to former) use the forum to post any thought inyour head or the game is considered dead. You know who I'm calling out. The least active people in the game. BROOKLYN (1 post in 2 years) PVD (5-15 posts) and the ever so inactive CHEESE (former #1 on the leaderboard. Posted maybe 3 times). Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to post here within 24 hours or this game with self destruct. All of us forumers will be watching. Come out of the shadows!👥👀👥

By forumer bylaw 12:3.467q these players you mentioned are considered inactive and therefore the game is D-e-a-d, dead. Just a friendly community service reminder.....

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

⌖🔥RΛINDᎧG🔥⌖ wrote:

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

By forumer bylaw 12:3.467q these players you mentioned are considered inactive and therefore the game is D-e-a-d, dead. Just a friendly community service reminder.....

Damn you rain dog. You are right.

Reply to this topic