🕶 Next Person Question Game 🕶

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 🕶 Next Person Question Game 🕶
  • 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

A) don't grow up too quick, enjoy the moments more
    Q) what TV series are you currently addicted too

• ninjanarwhal

Walking dead
    Q: in a zombie apocalypse if you could only choose two weapons what would they be?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

A) I would go with a sniper and crowbar. Picked sniper cuz you can also hunt for food with it and the crowbar because, well... It's effective.
    Q) what's the most pain you've been in?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

A) Had a bout of gallstones earlier this year, which led to removal of my hall bladder. Until I experienced gallstones, I didn't really know pain. Insanely painful for 1-6 hours. No relief during--pain is a constant 9 out of 10.
    Q) If you had to survive the zombie apocalypse with one presidential candidate, who would it be and why?
    (Keep the answer non-political... Think survival skills)

• 4nick8r

Ben Carson. He is a doctor & that might come in handy.

What is the farthest you have walked/ran/hiked in 1 day?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

A) 18 miles of ridgeline. Took us 22 hours, we spent 3 hours getting down from an insane cliff face and at the end of the day we had summited 11 peaks. It was a crazy hike.
    Q) how much do you spend on coffe per week?

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

About $10.

Have you ever eaten magic mushrooms?

• TΛ͒T

A) I've actually had multiple varieties of them.
    Q) What is your favorite beer?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

A) I drink a lot of beers, so don't have a favorite. But, I'm drinking a Ommegang Witte right now. In my older age, I've really become fond of wheat ales. I don't drink stouts at all anymore, which was once my favorite.

B) your favorite fantasy fiction novel or series.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

A) may sound cliche, but Harry Potter. Other than that, the Hunger Games were also good.
    Q) Had any near death experiences?

• ninjanarwhal

A few. One involved a train and being stuck in the tracks if you would believe it.
    Q: if you could travel anywhere in the world-where would you go?

• Gii

A: Battambong Cambodia, where my dad was born
    Q: what is the biggest wild animal you've caught with your bare hands?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

A) a salmon. I pulled it right out of the shallow water like a fucking bear. Don't know if that's legal, but I put it back alive so no harm done.
    Q) where on earth have you seen the best/prettiest views/scenery?

• 4nick8r

Norway. The natural scenery is amazing and the women are beautiful. It's a win/win.

What is the worst movie you have seen lately?

• ☣Alexander☣

Uhm, vehicle 19. Mainly because it was a disappointment. I bought it cause it had paul walker in it and i assumed it would be awesome... But it was boring as fuck. Like, he was golden but the script was shit.

Favourite movie?

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Pulp Fiction has always been mine.

What's your favorite singer, songwriter, or band?

• ☣Alexander☣

Theres soo many to name its stupid. For songwriting i know one that doesnt get much publicity (they are rap) but i mention them because of pure lyrical wit and creativity, rhyme asylum. Favourite band i honestly cant choose.

Whats the best concert, event, or preformance you've ever seen live?

• TΛ͒T

A) Woodstock(no not the original. I'm old but not that old)

Q) Do you have any tattoos?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Not yet. I illustrated one that I will get for my 40th birthday (if I still want one when I get there).

How much food did you eat today?

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Four orange rolls and hot chocolate for breakfast. Ham, turkey, macaroni and cheese, some other unidentifiable dish for lunch... And cheesecake for dessert. I just filled up a glass with Oreos and poured milk over them, ate the soggy Oreos, and now I feel like shit. No supper. 😁

Do you know what a human flag is, and can you do it?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Yes. But the older I get, the more my shoulder hurts afterwards.

What color is your toothbrush?

• ninjanarwhal

Green blue and white. And thankfully newish.
    If you could be anything regardless of $ what would you be.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I would be a mountaineering guide... Or a traveling photographer.
    Do you fold or crumple your toilet paper and do you wipe up or down with it?

• ☣Alexander☣

Fold, and up. Lmao

Favourite sport and team?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Baseball. NY Mets.

Why do Canadians and Europeans use extra vowels in words when they are unnecessary?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Because of the French (ou) and Noah Webster (o).
    You are heading to Mars and can only take one book, one type of ice cream (unlimited we'll say) and one boxed set of Blu Rays. What are you packing? (If you don't like or can't eat ice cream, you can replace with another dessert.)

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

>The Bible. Plain old chocolate. Stanley Kubrick: Special Edition Box Set.

What is the tastiest part of a pig?

• TΛ͒T

A)I won't need a book unless the pages would be useful for something besides reading, Edy's slow churned mint chocolate chip, Xmen.

Q)Ever broken any bones?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

As) double answer: not specific part, but I like my pork pulled and with good bbq sauce. In terms of bones, one one, a pinky, when I was in high school. I've been very lucky.
    Q) Favorite stand up comedian?

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Lately I've been liking Steve Hughes, Louis C.K., and Christopher Titus. Favorite of all time would be George Carlin, followed by bill Hicks.

How often do you go commando?

Reply to this topic