🕶 Next Person Question Game 🕶

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 🕶 Next Person Question Game 🕶
  • 4nick8r

Always when I wear board shorts, so not as often now as when I lived in HI.

Do you hunt?

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Yes, Deer, wild Hogs, and small game (mostly rabbit and squirrel), ect...

Have you ever been shot at?

• TΛ͒T

A) I've had guns pulled on me multiple times but never shot at.
    Q)Which came first the chicken or the egg?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

A) I ate eggs for breakfast, then some chicken for lunch. So I guess that answers that.
    B) for those who partake, what's your favorite single malt scotch?

• 4nick8r

Bunnahabhain. I don't know how to pronounce it, but I do love it.

Do you enjoy your job/career? Why or why not?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

My last job was lawn maintenance in downtown anchorage. It was a dry summer, but overall I enjoyed it because I got paid 12 bucks an hour to drive around town listening to the radio 1/3 of the time and setting up/moving sprinklers the other 2/3.
    Without looking, who was the first director of the world? (If you can't remember, guess)

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Cap'N Crunch. I do believe.

What's your favorite cereal?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Definantly Recees Puffs.
    What's the furthest you've hiked/ran in 24 hours?

• 4nick8r

25 mile hike in a day as a fundraiser for Make-a-Wish. Raised $2500 too.

How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage & what was it?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

If you discount all the wine drunk as a Catholic kid, 11 (7th grade). First significant binge. It was a cheap shitty beer, likely Miller or the Beast. We were in a park near a buddy's house.

What's your thing: Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, or other?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Personally brunette. But the make it break it for me is wether or not she skis.
    What's your favorite flavor of soda?

• ☣Alexander☣

We call it pop over here in the great (not so) white north. Not that i drink much of it other than for chase or mix...But my favourite would probably be coke. Vanilla coke was the bomb

• ☣Alexander☣

If you could pick one thing for the devs to implement right now, what would it be?

• 4nick8r

An advertising budget so we could get more active players in this game.

Did you play TW before you started GS?

• ☣Alexander☣

Yes, ive had a tw account for quite a few years but ive never been much into punching. Im more of a play to grow rather than type temps. Hit 7k and stopped.

How long have you been playing gs?

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

I joined about a month or so before the 1 year mark. So what a year and a half maybe, off the top of my head.
    Have you had any near death experiences?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Been near death 3 times when descending cliff faces. That probably means I should stop climbing, but naw.
    Have you ever built a snowman/cave? How big?

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

I vaguely remember it, I was VERY young. Usually when it does "snow" down here it only lasts for a short time and comes in the form of glorified sleet :( Anyway, from what I remember it snowed just hard enough to make building one possible. It was no more that half a foot tall.
    Do any of you live in an area that experiences heavy snowfall?

• ☣Alexander☣

Usually i do. This year we still have no snow. Even canada isnt spared when it comes to global warming. Usually theres AT LEAST 3-4 feet of snow.

Whas the coldest temperature you've ever experienced?

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

-2 Fahrenheit. That hurt.

What's the fastest you've traveled without using a motor or engine?

• 4nick8r

Approximately 120-150 mph. I'm certified skydiver. Haven't been since I got married & I miss it.

What is the longest flight you have taken? From where to where?

• ⚠️🇬🇧Truce🇺🇸🤕

As a pilot - 1 hour, over Liverpool, UK.
    As a passenger- Manchester, UK to Thailand. 14hrs I think.

Why do Americans think they have a God given right to police the world, and F**k it all up in the process with arrogance and greed?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Because nobody else can do the job better 🇺🇸. Americans aren't fighting for arrogance or greed either. The greedy thing would actually be to stop policing and cut the military to save money. The answer is we are involved in global affairs because we want to help (granted the help isn't always successful).
    Where was your longest road trip?

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

A 12 hour drive to St. Augustine, Florida.

What's your favorite place on earth?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

A nice warm vagina.

What's your favorite kind of soup?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Healthy Choice's chicken noodle with rice😋
    What's the worst weather conditions you've been stuck in? Where was it?

• Sylvester Calzo

The Winter of 2011-2012. Snowed 2 feet on Halloween. Snowed 4 more feet constantly over a 4 week span. Took till May for all snow to melt away. 🤕 Around here, brace yourselves... Winter is coming. ⚔

Do you like to write short stories? Do you post them on DeviantArt like I do?

• TΛ͒T

That's 2 questions but no to both.

Do you like your job/career?

• 4nick8r

I absolutely love my career. I can't picture myself doing anything else. I'm a firefighter & I really enjoy both the people I work with as well as the job itself.

Do you have any epic New Years Eve plans?

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

🍻

What has been the single most embarrassing moment of your life? Don't hold back.

Reply to this topic