Code distribution list

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Code distribution list
  • L. Ron Hubbard

To make things a little easier, \\// has generously volunteered to put together a list of players codes and dist them to players. In time there will be code sites dedicated to punching codes but until their up & running, if you are interested in receiving code lists or getting on a code list, pm \\// directly with your invite code & email info to receive the lists going forward. 👍

• Demario

Sounds good

• petinc

Where do I use codes?

• Mike Hunt

There's no punching so why code list?

• \\//

Ahhhhh, this explains the PM's.

I've retired from collecting codes and Saba is picking up where I left off.

• Spinna

Sabasaul wrote:

To make things a little easier, \\// has generously volunteered to put together a list of players codes and dist them to players. In time there will be code sites dedicated to punching codes but until their up & running, if you are interested in receiving code lists or getting on a code list, pm \\// directly with your invite code & email info to receive the lists going forward. 👍

I sent him a message with my code, and he responded that there is no punching codes in this game. Obviously I already knew that fact, but I think you still get tb for adding friends. Nevertheless does he know he is supposed to be putting a code list together?

• \\//

.....sigh

• 🍁J.U.🍁

༺☠Ꮹཞ༏ཀཀ☠༻ wrote:

There's no punching so why code list?

This.

No 'mobbing up'. No code punching for power.

That code is a recruitment bonus. You bring in a friend to the game, they enter your code, you both get bonuses.

• 💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩

Don't listen to Saba.....he's a moron

• ᏃᎪᏴᏞᎾ

\\// wrote:

.....sigh

😂

• Corky316

Too bad we couldn't just tap the persons name to add them instead of a unique code. Isn't everyone's name unique enough?👍😎

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

I punched everyone code. And my
    Agent count did not go up. What wrong

• L. Ron Hubbard

Ok, last time I'm going to go through this. 😔

There's the optional punching of codes.
    Scaned/looted agents vs punched code agents
    The scaned agents are tied to your bases and can be captured or destroyed. The agents you get through punching are not tied to bases & can't be destroyed. Once they're yours, they're yours.

Nick never said that there’s NO code punching. He said that you are not REQUIRED to punch codes. You can still mob up by scanning.

• L. Ron Hubbard

💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩 wrote:

Don't listen to Saba.....he's a moron

Hey!!! I resemble that remark.

• ProtectiveDaddy

How and where do you punch the codes

• 🍁J.U.🍁

Sabasaul wrote:

Ok, last time I'm going to go through this. 😔

There's the optional punching of codes. Scaned/looted agents vs punched code agentsThe scaned agents are tied to your bases and can be captured or destroyed. The agents you get through punching are not tied to bases & can't be destroyed. Once they're yours, they're yours. Nick never said that there’s NO code punching. He said that you are not REQUIRED to punch codes. You can still mob up by scanning.

Ok. I've already punched someones code, got the signing bonus. The code box has disappeared. Where do i punch the code to get these agents? I cant find it.

• \\//

If the code box disappears you need to punch yourself in the face 3 times to get it to come back. Unfortunately for now this only works on devices that have a front facing camera. Nick is working on a fix for older devices.

TL;DR... If you can't punch on your phone, punch on your face.👊😲

• ❚☬❚Ἀχιλλεύς❚☬❚

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

• тʊʀғᵃ

\\// wrote:

If the code box disappears you need to punch yourself in the face 3 times to get it to come back. Unfortunately for now this only works on devices that have a front facing camera. Nick is working on a fix for older devices.

Well said, dick head!

That sounded harsh. I better throw in a 'lol'. Lol.😝

• 🍁J.U.🍁

\\// wrote:

Nope. Didnt wirk. Alto, i know has a spilting hedake. 😰

• Merrÿpranxter

Bwhahaha

• \\//

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

\\// wrote:

Well said, dick head!

That sounded harsh. I better throw in a 'lol'. Lol.😝

*LOL

• Doom Giver

Haha so who do I send my code to?

• \\//

Doom Giver wrote:

Sabasaul!!

• Doom Giver

\\// wrote:

Doom Giver wrote:

Sabasaul!!

Alright cool thanks

• 〓 CRͣAͩCͩKA 〓

LoL damn Saba

• Mystery

Here's a code for you guys: GULLIBLE. 😂

• Worship

❚☬❚Ἀχιλλεύς❚☬❚ wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

• Picnic Thief

Hahahahahaaaaaa, hahaaaaa, HaHaHaHa, ha.....hahaha......ahaha a....aah.... That's cathartic , ahahaa, laughter is good for the soul 😂😂😇

• ᎰᎥᎡᏋᏚᎢᎾᏒᎷ

Corky316 wrote:

Too bad we couldn't just tap the persons name to add them instead of a unique code. Isn't everyone's name unique enough?👍😎

👆👍

• Ǥяɑɳƌ ℬɑ§ナɑяƌ

Worship wrote:

❚☬❚Ἀχιλλεύς❚☬❚ wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

And still nobody answers the real question. After you've punched one code where do you punch others, since the submission box vanished?

Reply to this topic