Code distribution list

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Code distribution list
  • Picnic Thief

You write them on a scrap of paper and then pop them on the fire. They float off up the chimney and float to Lapland where Santa enters them for you.

• Picnic Thief

The second method is write all your codes down in a notebook, in a motel room that is entirely bare but for the table, chair and notebook. When you have finished, dim the lights, strip down to just your socks, sit at the table and place the pencil up your nose. The harder you then proceed to connect your nose with the table, the faster you mob up. You get 10% extra mob if the Feds never work out what really happened, 20% extra if you make it in to a book about unexplained deaths.

• Ǥяɑɳƌ ℬɑ§ナɑяƌ

Ok, On my way! Gonna check Expedia for deals first though

• DARKSKYNET💶💰

Corky316 wrote:

Too bad we couldn't just tap the persons name to add them instead of a unique code. Isn't everyone's name unique enough?👍😎

Lots of users names have special characters, have to use something without them.

• ColonelCoburn

This is not true, u only get one bonus, for one code, that's a one time thing. And there is no punching codes for agents. That's not even in the games help tab which tells you all about the game

• 🏃💨fartex💩

ColonelCoburn wrote:

This is not true, u only get one bonus, for one code, that's a one time thing. And there is no punching codes for agents. That's not even in the games help tab which tells you all about the game

It was in there a few hours ago though... Hmm... I wonder if they hotfixed it 😕

• ColonelCoburn

🏃💨fartex💩 wrote:

ColonelCoburn wrote:

It was in there a few hours ago though... Hmm... I wonder if they hotfixed it 😕

Maybe, idk, I just don't see a practical way to do the invite thing. And if it was true the biggest players wouldn't only be 250. You can buy them from the black market or get them as upgrades. That's all I've heard of

• The Saw

Corky... Please send the latest E code list (the full list) to both \\// and Saba so they can include it. I heard that TW codes work here too! Mob up!

• ColonelCoburn

The Saw wrote:

Corky... Please send the latest E code list (the full list) to both \\// and Saba so they can include it. I heard that TW codes work here too! Mob up!

There is no mobbing, why r u guys sating this! If there was then the top players would have way more agents than 250. They are upgrades or you buy them from the black market, there is no mobbing

• ColonelCoburn

GS_Support11min
    There's no mobbing – the only way to increase agents is by upgrades or black market.

There's everyone's proof, so stop being gullible and believing everything u hear

• L. Ron Hubbard

ColonelCoburn wrote:

GS_Support11minThere's no mobbing – the only way to increase agents is by upgrades or black market. There's everyone's proof, so stop being gullible and believing everything u hear

Anyone can cut and paste and edit along the way. This doesn't prove anything. Stop screwing with us.

• L. Ron Hubbard

ColonelCoburn wrote:

GS_Support11minThere's is mobbing – SOME ways to increase agents is by upgrades or black market. Punching codes still remains the primary way to increase mob though.
    There's everyone's proof, so stop being gullible and believing ColonelCoburn

• ColonelCoburn

Sabasaul wrote:

ColonelCoburn wrote:

GS_Support11minThere's is mobbing – SOME ways to increase agents is by upgrades or black market. Punching codes still remains the primary way to increase mob though. There's everyone's proof, so stop being gullible and believing ColonelCoburn

Dang it sabasaul, your making me look like the one screwing with people. I didn't fake that, that's what they said. Anyone who doesn't believe can ask them for yourselfs. Why even do all the work for this thread if its not true? Is the joke of it being a lie really going to be that funny? I don't get it, I'm actually confused now.

Reply to this topic