Join the Global Terrorists Group (GTG)

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Join the Global Terrorists Group (GTG)
  • ProtectiveDaddy

Our sole aim is to aimlessly target those on the leader board and co merely destroy the ethic of this game.

We are not affiliated to any other group or alliances that exist within this domain, and go by no ethics or code, if your on the list you die.

• Kobestud

....calling all those in the middle east....

• ProtectiveDaddy

Well I was hoping that we'd get some us support who would maybe supply us with weapons and resources!!!!!

• E=MC(Hammer)

Kobestud wrote:

....calling all those in the middle east....

😂I laughed!

• Dunlap2041

How many more threads are you going to make?

• ProtectiveDaddy

Maybe I should contact Barry Soetoro directly.

• dsd_spook

Recruiting forum maybe?

• Picnic Thief

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Our sole aim is to aimlessly target those on the leader board and co merely destroy the ethic of this game.

We are not affiliated to any other group or alliances that exist within this domain, and go by no ethics or code, if your on the list you die.

😱😨😰😫😭😭😭😭😭

• Super Mario

Get in the recruiting forum you tit

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Haha, I think this is a joke

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Well if your targeting number 1 spots then I'm lucky cause this wallet warrior noob is fighting me for number one in Florida (and I'm losing 😭).
    But really, how much attention do you crave every day?

• ProtectiveDaddy

It's an idiosyncrasy thread kind Sir, a gest on the haters of my previous thread.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

It's an idiosyncrasy thread kind Sir, a gest on the haters of my previous thread.

This would be funny, if it wasn't for your previous threads resulting to people starting to dislike you.
    If TurfWarrior(does he play this game?), or H@VOC made a thread like this it would be funny.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Why is it suppose to be funny?

• ProtectiveDaddy

Anyway just seen this and wondered is this how all you yanks treat your women:
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=o0bd7TYGPac&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Do0bd7TYGPac

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Why is it suppose to be funny?

What's the point of this thread?

• ProtectiveDaddy

I said kind Sir, a gest against the haters. Well isn't this suppose to mimic what the intentions of the 'other thread' was about............or did I misunderstand. The point of this thread is kind Sir to point out this is what you all assumed the previous thread was all about, when in reality it's got bugger all to do with this.
    Idiosyncrasy.
    Just because one or a group says it is doesnt make it so.

• Picnic Thief

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

I said kind Sir, a gest against the haters. Well isn't this suppose to mimic what the intentions of the 'other thread' was about............or did I misunderstand. The point of this thread is kind Sir to point out this is what you all assumed the previous thread was all about, when in reality it's got bugger all to do with this. Idiosyncrasy. Just because one or a group says it is doesnt make it so.

Riiiiiiiiiight.... *facepalm*

• ZRAYGO

Stranger Danger!

• EastCoastKing

• ProtectiveDaddy

Oooo its the man with the head tattoo warning away the kids...............

• 💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩

God your seriously annoying,did mummy and daddy not give you affection as a child?
    What was your name in TW?

• Mike Hunt

What's with the attention seeking constantly? Do you not get enough at home?

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

ZRAYGO wrote:

Stranger Danger!

Are you going to stay tha in every one of his posts? Lol

• Guywithagun

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

I said kind Sir, a gest against the haters. Well isn't this suppose to mimic what the intentions of the 'other thread' was about............or did I misunderstand. The point of this thread is kind Sir to point out this is what you all assumed the previous thread was all about, when in reality it's got bugger all to do with this. Idiosyncrasy. Just because one or a group says it is doesnt make it so.

You know I applaud you for trying to sound sophisticated but the fact that it is the rambling idiot version of sophistication. I applaud you not for your "wordsmithing" but for giving me a chuckle at the audacity of you feigning regal airs acting as if we are unintelligent serfs from the days of old. I am sadly disappointed in the lack of elegance in your riposte to most of these responses though I should have expected as much from a buffoon who thinks his intellect is far superior to everyone else.

• Guywithagun

That ladies and gents is how to put a self important teen/young adult in his place when it comes to wordsmithing.........Now where in the world is vishbume so he can do me one better at wordsmithing?

• ProtectiveDaddy

'Serfs from the old days'.......yes
    Unintelligent.......well I haven't seen your Mensa score so can't really comment
    'Wordsmithing'.............not quite
    'Thinks his intellect is far superior'.............not in the slightest

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary..... Come again?

• ProtectiveDaddy

And well if that was an attempt to summarise my intellectual understanding of grammar it was a poor attempt to ridicule, for a person with a higher grasp of 'wordsmithing' than the average scholar surely you would have sacrificed aggressive tone for a more gentle patronisation.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Now how was that for 'wordsmithing'.

• Guywithagun

Really well let's analyze what you have said here shall we . You said "I said kind sir,..." Trying for grammatical correctness. I said indicates impatience also associated often with the person thinking they are superior. Next example you acknowledged that you thought we were equivalent to serfs from the old days aka Middle Ages which unless you think a serf is something far different from what it is then that also indicates an ego which thinks it is superior. Also in case you don't know what a serf was a serf was a person who was the equivalent of a slave but they were free and were also often illiterate since at that time most books were written in Latin until they changed over to vernacular. Final example since word limit is likely approaching . "Unintelligent......well I havn't seen your Mensa score so can't really comment on that". Implying that you believe I am a fool and you know more once again I have shown that you are still annoying and cannot even come up with a decent riposte.

Reply to this topic