Join the Global Terrorists Group (GTG)

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Join the Global Terrorists Group (GTG)
  • Guywithagun

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

And well if that was an attempt to summarise my intellectual understanding of grammar it was a poor attempt to ridicule, for a person with a higher grasp of 'wordsmithing' than the average scholar surely you would have sacrificed aggressive tone for a more gentle patronisation.

Hardly an aggressive tone often carries across with it points missed by people like you because you are to busy trying to see the loudest meaning and ridicule it all the while playing exactly into what I want.

• ProtectiveDaddy

The reason why I agree with serf is the majority who have posted on my previous threads are the slaves of the elite carried over from the old days of turf wars...............well you use your 'higher intellect' and decipher that................kind sir due to addressing sirtalkalot.................and not seen your Mensa score because I haven't seen your Mensa score so how could I possibly comment on your intellectual state, what you believe analysing a few sentences gives me the ability to pass judgement on someone's level of intellect well that is remarkable, as you seem to be able to accomplish something quite astonishing.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Maybe it is you who lives under the guise that they are some higher being looking down on the mere mortals of life due to your readings or studies.

• ProtectiveDaddy

As for me my friend I'm simply me, the same level as the next man and the man after that, no better, no worse.....and also willing to offer an helping hand.

• dsd_spook

"Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions. People die and nothing changes."

• ProtectiveDaddy

When someone as callous and arrogant as yourself decides to lavish his preposterous self loathing onto me well that really does make me amused.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Somebody have you read my thread in suggestions about pr................abit of an insight................the minions amassing in the fpa aren't just about retaliation, there is a way the minions can reign supreme. For the lower classes to be able to topple the elite wouldn't that take a 'revolution' my friend and yes it does go around for the norm is once those lower classes defeat the elite they then assume the standing of the elite and the elite fall to the level of the lower classes but then history repeats itself and so on and so forth, that what makes this games so good.................there is potential for there always to be a someone new at the top.
    In though you were referring to the fpa fairness is the goal not power, though I believe the fpa may have found its leader, and that leader be a she.

• dsd_spook

"If there was a little more silence, if we all kept quiet.....maybe we could understand something."

• 💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩

Noone gives a toss regarding your intellect or how you string different words together,the main topic that seems to be evident in each on the many daily threads you stick up in here is that you are an annoyance. Which also whistles clean over your head and you continue to bore each and everyone of us,I suppose each game has to have it's own plonker and you've qualified for that position....congrats

• Guywithagun

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

When someone as callous and arrogant as yourself decides to lavish his preposterous self loathing onto me well that really does make me amused.

I hardly consider myself self arrogant and of higher intelligence. Every person has their own niche in which they are the best of that. Mine is in disecting what people say to bare bone and also F.Y.I. I do not pass judgement on a single post I watch how the person acts and what they say before I pass judgement on what I think they are implying or rather what they are "saying". I realize perfectly well that I am not perfect and I may stick my foot in my mouth from time to time but that is human nature( regrettably). I am done with this petty word war with you but as a finishing comment nice attempt to try and turn things around to try and make me look like the 🐴

• 💫King Leonidas💫

💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩 wrote:

Noone gives a toss regarding your intellect or how you string different words together,the main topic that seems to be evident in each on the many daily threads you stick up in here is that you are an annoyance. Which also whistles clean over your head and you continue to bore each and everyone of us,I suppose each game has to have it's own plonker and you've qualified for that position....congrats

I personally enjoy these threads .

• ProtectiveDaddy

Listen I moved the other thread at the request of one of you, a request put across politely, I placed this one in to simply annoy, for the last 5 days you have trolled my threads and posted expecting a reaction and you got one, if I annoy then fantastic because I have been annoyed so ditto, I haven't set out to enter slanging matches and I've stated as such several times, whatever your opinion is again as stated previously I really don't care, as you don't care my opinion. It's a game, I enjoy the banter, be it good or bad, you have helped me raise the profile of the fpa far more than I couldn have hoped for.
    I don't care about intellect, but if someone questions it what I am not supposed to respond.........and if someone infers that I assume everyone else is un intellectual again am I not supposed to respond, make assumptions those assumptions get addressed.

• EastCoastKing

All I see when protectivedaddy writes is him taking a whole paragraph with as many big words as he knows to say Stop being mean 😭😭😭.
    Protectivedaddy what I saw the fpa could be was completely different from what you made it. Don't come calling to me when people start pissing on every base you have because you deserve it, now do your self a favor and stop digging your hole deeper, noones gonna jump down there with you. Cya

• ProtectiveDaddy

Take it that is you withdrawing your 'secretive support' of the fpa eastcoast....lol....take care buddy.

• EastCoastKing

Secretive support? Lol I think I made it very clear on your last post what my position was. I said I was giving you the benefit of the dought that you had just made some mistakes and your intentions were good, but this shit is just too much. You've ruined any chance if salvaging the fpa or gtg or whatever you wanna call yourself into being something worth being a part of. It's a shame You had to e the one to create it. Because its nothing but a joke now.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Matey read your pm.

• Tarwathiel

HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET LIVES SERIOUSLY. STOP AND LOOK AT THE STUPID BULLSHIT YOU ARE ARGUING ON THE INTERNET ABOUT. PATHETIC.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Tarwathiel wrote:

HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET LIVES SERIOUSLY. STOP AND LOOK AT THE STUPID BULLSHIT YOU ARE ARGUING ON THE INTERNET ABOUT. PATHETIC.

STOP SHOUTING!! MY EARS ARE HURTING!

• 😇BAS😇

Daddy calm down u need a good women mate if ur to ugly to get on go f... Urself

• ProtectiveDaddy

Ooooooo my.

• Shadow

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Matey read your pm.

You should seriously consider changing your name to TeflonDon

• ProtectiveDaddy

Or sh!t don't stick

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Always the same bunch who escalate things to stupidity. The TW forums may as well have been copy pasted. A bunch of kids trying to out do someone they have no intelligible capability to level with.

As much as the frequency as his name appears while I'm lurking around the forum can be a little much, from what I've read, Protective Daddy has a set of balls to put most of you to shame. You all bend over and spread yourselves for your 'greats', fearful of retribution. PD is pointing out the obvious benefits afforded to the little guys. In return he has been criminalised by those who for whatever pathetic reason, just want the 'wallets' to notice them. "Pick me" ass munching really is as low as it gets.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Let me throw an example to the debate. Freemason plays turf wars with the intention of making people quit. You all trololol and praise his efforts. A player with a perfectly respectable mob size who runs off at noobs til they bite. So? So anyone else plays this strategy, you call them out on it. FreeMason plays the game how he wants to play the game. You expect no apology, why should you.., how he plays is not your concern, or mine.

This is how PD wants to play GS, if you don't like it, mind your own god dammed business, you all look like the highest form of stupid one could achieve by calling out so much. Keep feeding it, don't keep feeding it, that's your own call. Just know that as much as your little group wants to pat and rub each other off, you all still look like nobs.

• GS Sucks

For the record, I do not play TW "with the intention of making people quit." I play because it is enjoyable. The players that I run off all have a common theme, as you can see from my wall. I run them off because I feel that no other player should be subjected to their behavior such as calling them a "nigger" or wanting to rape my wife and kids in front of me.

I don't know how I attract those types of players because most of them find me, however, the reason I run them off is because nonsense like that has no place here or anywhere, especially where people of all ages, races, and backgrounds coexist.

I play how I want because I can. If someone doesn't like it, and most don't, then they are welcome to take their best shot and hold on.

• Whettefartze

I thought I already killed you, Makerov.

• MR.RICKWAY

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary..... Come again?

Lol, I kno right?!

Reply to this topic