I guess it's not a bug if Nick knows about it

• Real MF

What are you referring to?

• Treybo130

🍿😀...

• TΛ͒T

MattFoley wrote:

What are you referring to?

I'm referring to Nick knowing there is an issue with declaring still. If I'm alone with a player I can cap. When I have assistance there is a pr hit. This is all understandable up to this point. When my help is in th er or out of stam this means they are not assisting. That is in his rules not mine. So how is it I am still too big for this player since I'm not when I'm solo in the area. Oh yeah his booby trap has changed even though he said it hasn't. Again you can read his own description as it says nothing about stam. This game is designed to screw money players. I'm too big to tear down an upgrade and change radius like everyone else. Only change happens at 301 inf. I could go on but I will just piss myself off more.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

The stam is spot on and the cap radius thing sucks. Mine stays the same too. It's rare that it drops when I tear upgrades. Hate that. It's Bs. But the stam thing should have been that way from day one. It makes that upgrade somewhat effective. But it just started taking stam recently. He should leave it but update the description. Or just pull it from the upgrades. It's useless with just health hits.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

So for clarity, how would an accurate booby trap description read?

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I hate PR its just people fighting you, then dropping syndicate to hide afterwards. NWS used to do this, then they made the 7 day wait rule. Never fixed the PR aspect of it though. If you even dispute them your strength is gone. Forget about acquiring a base, youd be screwed for days. You should always be able to fight enemies.

The booby trap info needs an update so its accurate. Thats only fair. I do like the new twist though.

It is also crappy to punish players who have too many bases or workers. Especially when they were never notified punishment was coming. Let everyone grow, if we like to play the game, let us. What good are incentives to not grow?

• TΛ͒T

I agree at least booby traps do something now. It needs to be updated in description. Blast walls are still useless. You can c4 it away. This would benefit the attacker as now they can sneak in to a spot thought to be filled. The resource bonus does nothing for an area.
    Another issue is the amount of work the player has to go through to assist support just to receive the same generic response over and over.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

TΛ͒T wrote:

I agree at least booby traps do something now. It needs to be updated in description. Blast walls are still useless. You can c4 it away. This would benefit the attacker as now they can sneak in to a spot thought to be filled. The resource bonus does nothing for an area. Another issue is the amount of work the player has to go through to assist support just to receive the same generic response over and over.

Welcome to the game you guys must be new nice accounts doesn't look cheap ☺️👍🏻

• Gii

TΛ͒T wrote:

I agree at least booby traps do something now. It needs to be updated in description. Blast walls are still useless. You can c4 it away. This would benefit the attacker as now they can sneak in to a spot thought to be filled. The resource bonus does nothing for an area. Another issue is the amount of work the player has to go through to assist support just to receive the same generic response over and over.

Been waiting a long time for the resource bonus thing

• Treybo130

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

The booby trap info needs an update so its accurate. Thats only fair. I do like the new twist though.

It is also crappy to punish players who have too many bases or workers. Especially when they were never notified punishment was coming. Let everyone grow, if we like to play the game, let us. What good are incentives to not grow?

What changed? I didn't hear of a change or update.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

No update. There are just little issues of things they've changed or refused to change. If you fight in this game you find a ton of little stupid things that you'll never find if you don't. So this thread doesn't affect most players. Just the ones playing the game fully.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Treybo130 wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

What changed? I didn't hear of a change or update.

Basically, booby traps are decent upgrades now, but as BobbyBee suggested, only if you fight. When you grow past a certain point, you can no longer reduce base influence to decrease your base's capture zone. Again, this really only impacts fighters. The fighting system is so very buggy, its frustrating.

• TΛ͒T

Nick had our syndicate in constant war status even in the month we weren't declared on anybody. Still more bugs and still nothing mentioned in this post has been addressed by support. On the ball as usual. I wish they would just ask people what's wrong since they obviously can't see any issues

• TΛ͒T

I was just wondering if anyone has noticed any change in any of the concerns and bugs we pointed out. Because I still can't teach Nick the actual PR system. According to him it works great. Learn how to play your own game Nick and you will see the issues also

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

TΛ͒T wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone has noticed any change in any of the concerns and bugs we pointed out. Because I still can't teach Nick the actual PR system. According to him it works great. Learn how to play your own game Nick and you will see the issues also

Nothing. They still haven't completely gotten rid of 100M hop bases. Why would they fix the Pr? The development support on this game is laughable. People keep spending though so there's no reason to fix it if he's still getting paid. I'm with you man. The reset button looks more and more tempting everyday.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

No need to reset, just don't pay. I haven't paid since the first year

• RΛINDᎧG

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

Agreed. I have only put up $4.99 + tax to date. Mostly because of the inconsistencies in how things are handled and the poor customer service. Why would I pay for a broken product while being figuratively laughed at as the check clears. A real world business would find itself out of business quickly under similiar circumstances.

• TΛ͒T

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

Not sure if you know this but I have bought a little tib here and there😏. I haven't bought any since the Holliday special and don't plan on spending anymore on this game.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

⌖🔥RΛINDᎧG🔥⌖ wrote:

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

Agreed. I have only put up $4.99 + tax to date. Mostly because of the inconsistencies in how things are handled and the poor customer service. Why would I pay for a broken product while being figuratively laughed at as the check clears. A real world business would find itself out of business quickly under similiar circumstances.

👆🏼

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

TΛ͒T wrote:

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

Not sure if you know this but I have bought a little tib here and there😏. I haven't bought any since the Holliday special and don't plan on spending anymore on this game.

You don't spend. 😂😂😂

• CAZZO

I'm not spending anymore either. I'm about ready to walk away.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

It would be interesting if the paying players did reset to how long the servers would stay online. I haven't spent any cash since the first month, so I'm freeloading. But I think I paid the value of the game at the time, so I'm not feeling heartbroken. If this game had more than 30 active players (and I mean people, not mules), I would consider investing. But no advertising. No website promoting it. I guess I wish they had used TAT's cash more wisely. The money is in bringing in more players. Sadly, since the spenders are so far in the lead, I think some new folks drop out without spending after realizing what it would take to get in the top 20 (invest or play for three years and hope no one else grows). The economy of the game is broken. It can't effectively expand.

• CAZZO

🐿Border⚔Pig🐖 wrote:

It would be interesting if the paying players did reset to how long the servers would stay online. I haven't spent any cash since the first month, so I'm freeloading. But I think I paid the value of the game at the time, so I'm not feeling heartbroken. If this game had more than 30 active players (and I mean people, not mules), I would consider investing. But no advertising. No website promoting it. I guess I wish they had used TAT's cash more wisely. The money is in bringing in more players. Sadly, since the spenders are so far in the lead, I think some new folks drop out without spending after realizing what it would take to get in the top 20 (invest or play for three years and hope no one else grows). The economy of the game is broken. It can't effectively expand.

👍☝️

• CAZZO

Did anyone here ever play the game "Engines of War".

• CAZZO

☝️they never re-invested a dime and once you got so far, you were locked out of the game. I was so close to the end, then one day I couldn't get in. They just shut the servers off. No notice, no explanation just gone. I see this game going the same way

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

CΛ͒ΖΖʘ wrote:

I'm not spending anymore either. I'm about ready to walk away.

You spent!? What on earth were you spending your tib on?

• CAZZO

I spent to max my skills

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

CΛ͒ΖΖʘ wrote:

I spent to max my skills

Nothing wrong with that. 👍🏼 Personally I was hoping you'd answer hookers or something more fun like that just to spice up the thread. 😂😂😂

• CAZZO

Hell...didn't see the hooker option! 👀Can I cash in my skills and go that route?

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

CΛ͒ΖΖʘ wrote:

Hell...didn't see the hooker option! 👀Can I cash in my skills and go that route?

Hell ya you can. I hear the cyborg hookers take it like a champ.

Reply to this topic