PR loophole

ForumsGeneral Discussion › PR loophole
  • 4nick8r

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

CΛ͒ΖΖʘ wrote:

Hell...didn't see the hooker option! 👀Can I cash in my skills and go that route?

Hell ya you can. I hear the cyborg hookers take it like a champ.

I'll post pics as soon as I confirm this.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

4nick8r wrote:

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

CΛ͒ΖΖʘ wrote:

Hell...didn't see the hooker option! 👀Can I cash in my skills and go that route?

Hell ya you can. I hear the cyborg hookers take it like a champ.

I'll post pics as soon as I confirm this.

Yes!

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

I found one! Scouser is hiding behind the broken PR system, yet again! How can we forget to look under the PR system? Some of them have been hiding there off and on for over a year now. (Yes, its still clearly broken).

This belongs in the PR loophole post. I'll move it for you.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

I found one! Scouser is hiding behind the broken PR system, yet again! How can we forget to look under the PR system? Some of them have been hiding there off and on for over a year now. (Yes, its still clearly broken).

This belongs in the PR loophole post. I'll move it for you.

Bump 😂

• Guido33

I'm highly concerned for my safety as it has been brought to my attention that a players real life location can be found. This is why Joey Donuts quit. He asked nick to remove the bases and he didn't. This is just 1 issue but I feel it's an important one. Another issue going on since day 1 is if you are scanning, disputing, or running missions as the timer hits 0 you will lose a point. Nick says this isn't an issue but how can it not be? If I pay real life money and the timers steal a point how is it not an issue. Seems like this game just wants people's money without actually fixing issues and bugs.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I've noticed the missing Stam point before but it does make up for it on the next countdown.

• 4nick8r

Guido33 wrote:

I'm highly concerned for my safety as it has been brought to my attention that a players real life location can be found. This is why Joey Donuts quit. He asked nick to remove the bases and he didn't. This is just 1 issue but I feel it's an important one. Another issue going on since day 1 is if you are scanning, disputing, or running missions as the timer hits 0 you will lose a point. Nick says this isn't an issue but how can it not be? If I pay real life money and the timers steal a point how is it not an issue. Seems like this game just wants people's money without actually fixing issues and bugs.

Well, when you plant a base and name it "My House" then yes, you can tell your IRL location.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

4nick8r wrote:

Guido33 wrote:

Well, when you plant a base and name it "My House" then yes, you can tell your IRL location.

Even if you don't you can still be found. It's actually easy from what I'm told.

• Treybo130

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

Guido33 wrote:

I'm highly concerned for my safety as it has been brought to my attention that a players real life location can be found. Another issue going on since day 1 is if you are scanning, disputing, or running missions as the timer hits 0 you will lose a point. Nick says this isn't an issue but how can it not be?

Even if you don't you can still be found. It's actually easy from what I'm told.

It has been dark out ever since PineSap dropped a base on my house a year ago.

Seriously, are we talking tracing someone's IP to a residence or actually pin pointing off of a dropped base? Also, what's the timing issue?

Reply to this topic