Happy Holidays!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Happy Holidays!
  • nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Day 88 and counting...

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Today is national peanut brittle ther lover's day! Woo hoo! Happy national peanut butter lover's day Nick! Glad you're keeping up with the latest holidays 👍🏼

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Don't worry I'll make sure to post the new holiday every day on this thread.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

In fact, I think I'll wish support a happy holiday as well 😈

Come on guys, they need some holiday cheer.

• 4nick8r

I'm celebrating National Fruit Compote Day myself. 👍🏼🍓🍇🍐🍎🍌🍑🍒🍍

• ☣Alexander☣

Happy national pig day 🌰SP!🐷

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Happy national pig day 🌰SP!🐷

:-)

• RΛINDᎧG

Be sure to not sprain your wrists today everyone. Be cautious bc as you know....it's self-injury awareness day! 🚫🤕

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Stop bad service did you say?

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Happy Old Stuff Day. 🎉

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

Stop bad service did you say?

😂😂😂 support should observe this one.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

From here on out I'll be wishing support a very happy holidays every day, I suggest the rest of you do the same.

• The Archduke

Cold cuts day? Everyone do the Icky Shuffle

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Today is National Grammar Day... Please don't screw it up.

• [dday]

I'm going to be the first to say it... there are way too many holidays. And there are way too many holidays for completely and utterly useless things - I mean, I appreciate a good bit of randomness now and then as much as the next guy, but why the hell is there a "What if Cats and Dogs had Opposable Thumbs" day? Why do we need a holiday for that?
    I'm thinking that we should just have one superholiday for all of this random stuff that no one has ever heard of before and free up the damn calendar a little bit. It's not hard.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Quit bitching and embrace the holiday cheer

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

UИDЕЯТАКЕЯ⑥⓹ wrote:

Quit bitching and embrace the holiday cheer

Sorry UT. Quitcher Bitchin' Day is next Tuesday. 😜

• Real MF

[dday] wrote:

I'm going to be the first to say it... there are way too many holidays. And there are way too many holidays for completely and utterly useless things - I mean, I appreciate a good bit of randomness now and then as much as the next guy, but why the hell is there a "What if Cats and Dogs had Opposable Thumbs" day? Why do we need a holiday for that?I'm thinking that we should just have one superholiday for all of this random stuff that no one has ever heard of before and free up the damn calendar a little bit. It's not hard.

Become a Jehovah's Witness. Then you won't have to deal with ANY holidays. Of course, you will however, have to deal with the usual crazy cult issues.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Happy national cereal day! 🎉

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

March 7th is also my birthday! Woohooo🎉🎊. Guess who is having a little too many drinks tonight🍺👍🏻 (this guy)

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

March 7th is also my birthday! Woohooo🎉🎊. Guess who is having a little too many drinks tonight🍺👍🏻 (this guy)

Happy birthday dude!

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Happy Unique Names Day 🎉

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I hope they never change the message, this is a good thread. Now go panic and then get over it.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Crabmeat day!! Where's the Red Lobster?! I'm there.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

My middle name is Danger.

• RΛINDᎧG

ᏴᎾᏴᏴ👥ᏭᏭᏎ™ wrote:

My middle name is Danger.

I set up a team of scientists to debunk this statement in honor of debunking day.

Reply to this topic